mikok9876

What are the prices today for sex in Thailand? 2023

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 5:11 PM, moistmango said:

Mm hmm. 3000 for the cuter studs at Tawan is acceptable, 5000 for the models at Moonlight, not so much. Easy on the eye, but they tend to come with attitudes. 

Personally I would not pay 3000 baht (about USD 100) for a semi-muscled guy from Tawan.  Whereas, I happily pay 200 Rais (about USD 40) for the big muscle guy in Brazil to unload their gozada eagerly and willingly. I am talking about real body builder muscles.

6 hours ago, scott456 said:

Personally I would not pay 3000 baht (about USD 100) for a semi-muscled guy from Tawan.  Whereas, I happily pay 200 Rais (about USD 40) for the big muscle guy in Brazil to unload their gozada eagerly and willingly. I am talking about real body builder muscles.

If it's an option for you, I'm envious. Locations and all that - a plane ticket to Brazil would cost many, many times what a flight to BKK does for me. 

3 hours ago, scott456 said:

I go to both Brazil and Thailand, and each has its pros and cons. I play(paid sex) more in Brazil than Thailand.  I do more sightseeing, shopping, cruising and clubbing in Thailand than Brazil.  I have a busy life.

I've been agreeing with you a lot recently.... I've posted about this same thing, with Thailand in the lead for food, massage, hotels,  shopping and better choice of Business class flights.

Brasil, Crazy good sex, guys are not shy and more fun, less drama, willing to be more "adventurous" in sex. Better to hang out with and go places.....also some good restaurants and some decent Airbnb's.

49 minutes ago, ChristianPFC said:

Brazil vs. Thailand, based on one trip to Brazil: knowledge of English is close to non-existent in Brazil. Whereas in SEAsia, I get around okay with English.

What do people do when they run into someone with zero English in Asia....Google Translate, same thing in Brasil.

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

What do people do when they run into someone with zero English in Asia....Google Translate, same thing in Brasil.

this is exactly what my friend Chris, bulky truck driver,  did at  Copacabana . No price for guessing why upon return first thing he did was to buy a new phone. 

Not that your advice is without merit but one need to be more vigilant in some places than other.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

this is exactly what my friend Chris, bulky truck driver,  did at  Copacabana . No price for guessing why upon return first thing he did was to buy a new phone. 

Not that your advice is without merit but one need to be more vigilant in some places than other.

I've "lost" things in BKK, but from the days of picking up guys at DJ Station and Bank Studio, lesson learned, somewhat.

Same rules in Brazil...go with Sauna Guys, RARELY if ever,  will you have  a problem, and don't feed the Gremlins after midnight.

Some "bulky" guys might think they're not susceptible to some stuff and act careless. 

15 hours ago, floridarob said:

Google translate works okay, but I find it cumbersome and wouldn't want to rely on it. And in Vietnam and Cambodia and Myanmar (in Thailand I speak Thai), I get around without google translate.

5 hours ago, scott456 said:

I had been drugged at G.O.D. Bangkok, and wallet stolen.  Watch your drink at all time.  Another tip, be extra cautious on your day of arrival after a long flight journey,  you are tired and may not be as alert as you normally are.

Good advice!!