orson

October 2023 Trip Report - Bangkok and Pattaya

1 hour ago, orson said:

On the way to hot male, I passed by that small soi going to moonlight, and there was the tout which I recognised as one of the guys in Tawan. He has matured a bit, but still very handsome. I had some small talk with him as it seemed to be a slow night before moving on…

When I was passing by last week I noticed a sign at entrance to Soi leading to Moonlight. Don’t remember it from earlier trips.

image.thumb.jpeg.1d9cb48aa5cb0dbc81ab1e2ada7da8bf.jpeg

3 hours ago, orson said:

Regarding the twinks though, these are not the k-pop cutey or effeminate variety. They are nearing the roughness of the guys in nice guys.

You've given me reason to go...I walked in/out of their new place last year and haven't returned. Didn't see anyone nearly worth donating 500 baht for a soda in cramped seating area. Keep in mind I was a regular there, at the old location,  years ago.....

• Members
4 hours ago, orson said:

Day 6: Went thrift shopping in platinum mall. surprised by the absence of the previous stalls who usually cater for bigger guys.  most of the stalls would say xl/xxl cannot fit me, so I didn't try to fit the items for sale. just bought a few items as souviners to be given to friends back home. I also went to central and found a sale on some footwear, quickly video chatted a friend who was into shoes to get his opinion, and bought 2 pairs, 1 for me and 1 for him.

I read somewhere that Big C was cruisy, so I tried my luck and BINGO!!! it was scary though as I read there were undercover cops who one might mistaken as a cruiser. it went pretty wild, which was quite worrisome . one guy even has a poppers which I read was supposedly illegal??? 

I think I have taken over 20k steps today according to my smartwatch. As it was getting dark, I decided I badly need a massage. I went to prime bringing along all  the stuffs I bought for the day. I availed of  their 90 minute oil massage. I was ushered into a different building as the main one was already full. The massage was ok and relaxing. I would've preferred more heavy pressure, but I was too tired to tell the masseur. I know this is a no hanky panky place, but he seemed ok with my hands grazing his crotch "accidentally" while he massage my forearms. After the massage, he offered me to shower in a separate room and later gave me hot tea and towel. I tipped him 300 baht which he accepted happily. I am not sure if it was too much or too little for a clean massage.

After the massage, I took my shopping stuffs and proceeded to Tawan. The very handsome and tall tout with a tribal tattoo on his forearm welcomed me. He could be a model in Moonlight or Jupiter if he wanted to. He asked if I would like to keep my shopping stuffs outside, which I happily agreed to. When I entered the bar, they were about to start the show. As there were already people seated on the front of the stage, they offered me a seat hear the cocktail bar. In hindsight it was a good position as I can freely grope the guys (with tips of course)  before they enter the stage. Saw some old timers from yore. Regarding the twinks though, these are not the k-pop cutey or effeminate variety. They are nearing the roughness of the guys in nice guys.

After the show, I claimed by shopping bags from Mr. S (the tout that I tipped for the chicken supper earlier in the trip). He offered to bring the bags to Surawong and hailed a taxi for me. After I climb in, I tipped him 100 baht for the nice gesture. Not sure if the taxi driver saw it, but surprisingly the taxi driver was kind enough to bring my bags to the lobby. I felt so rich hahaha. So I tipped him for the extra service. No, it's not what you're thinking.

Why didn't you drop off your shopping stuff at hotel before you go to places like Prime and Tawan.  Isn't cumbersome to carry the bags from places to places?

20 hours ago, floridarob said:

Nothing to do with my age, more so the workers ages that kept me away.....

that may be an issue there I admit but sometimes when I read this kind of statements I wonder how one knows boys are too old / ugly / whatever if in the same breath professes not to step in the said  bar / massage joint for years. 

I'm not trying to be sarcastic and even aiming at your statement particularly but this is quite common here. That doubt is reason I always repeat mantras ' go and see for yourself". There's one member here who admitted not to ever go to Jupiter because I did not like that bar and he seemed to be under influence of my posts stating that.

Only when  we met face to face and I told him don't listen to me , just go and he did, he turned out to be their fun quite fast.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

if in the same breath professes not to step in the said  bar / massage joint for years. 

".I walked in/out of their new place last year and haven't returned"

Last year, they are quite pushy about getting their 500 baht as quick as they can, don't really offer "take a look" like many of the other places do.

On 10/31/2023 at 9:27 AM, vinapu said:

7/11 and corner of Suriwong and soi Tawan are known places where some Tawan boys are socializing after bar is closed and  on more that one occasion I managed to snatch one of them for all night prayers in my room. 

That seems so strange to me. You hang out near 7/11s and take boys back to your room to do all night prayers! And before you used to discuss politics with these strange men. 
I think I would try to have sex with them if I could. Maybe offer them some compensation. Perhaps you are trying to stop them from doing this and maybe you are attempting to have them choose a life of celibacy. You are a better man than me!

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

".I walked in/out of their new place last year and haven't returned"

Last year, they are quite pushy about getting their 500 baht as quick as they can, don't really offer "take a look" like many of the other places do.

you are right, it's becoming the norm when bar ( Tawan , Jupiter, Moonlight ) is charging admission / drink fee  at the door to prevent us from peeking in.

At Jupiter they wanted me to buy ticket even when I told them I'm taking XYZ boy now and want pay off fee only. Calling mamasan solved that idiocy, he took my 500 and brought the guy. 

Still I stick to my comment that often our members are criticizing venues and in the same breath they confess of not stepping in for years which I find bit strange.

1 hour ago, Shonen said:

That seems so strange to me. You hang out near 7/11s and take boys back to your room to do all night prayers! And before you used to discuss politics with these strange men. 
I think I would try to have sex with them if I could. Maybe offer them some compensation. Perhaps you are trying to stop them from doing this and maybe you are attempting to have them choose a life of celibacy. You are a better man than me!

No.  I don't hang out near, I just past by and if I'm in the mood and see somebody suitable ( both things are almost always guaranteed, I recall one exception already reported)

I just grab them and go. Those are Tawan men , famous for being religious , hence prayers.  Prayers and sex , sounds unhealthy mix but I try next time . As for compensation , I must shamelessly say I feel I'm quite popular there and suspect is not because my skillful Buddhist chants.

About underscored part , I just say , tell me something I don't know, he, he

6 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I feel the same way about people that haven't gone to Brasil and criticize it without stepping foot in the country 😆

Deficiency will be corrected soon, if only to get another exotic stamp in the passport.

I don't think I criticize Brazil, I just don't feel any need to go. The same with Nature Boys , Super A, Swaziland and Suriname.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

Deficiency will be corrected soon, if only to get another exotic stamp in the passport.

I don't think I criticize Brazil, I just don't feel any need to go. The same with Nature Boys , Super A, Swaziland and Suriname.

Somalia?

5 hours ago, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

What were you expecting him to do? Set-off his rape alarm?

Are you really so pathetically desperate that you need to paw away at a boy who is giving you a massage in a legitimate massage place? If that is what you wanted, you should have gone to the places that offer those services one hundred feet away. Why go and sexually assault a boy who has chosen to work at a legitimate massage parlour and trained to do so?  At a bare minimum, your behaviour would mark you out a sex pest in the West; more likely it would have led to a police report and you, rightly, being detained for sexual assault. It's a shame that people like you think that you have the licence to act like an animal when in Thailand simply because a boy may choose to avoid causing a scene in order not to jeapordise his job.

Thank you for saying this! 👏

Some sad people will nevertheless proudly wear the Sex Tourist badge -- with all the notorious behavior that usually accompanies the term. 

11 hours ago, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

Are you really so pathetically desperate that you need to paw away at a boy who is giving you a massage in a legitimate massage place? If that is what you wanted, you should have gone to the places that offer those services one hundred feet away. Why go and sexually assault a boy who has chosen to work at a legitimate massage parlour and trained to do so?  At a bare minimum, your behaviour would mark you out a sex pest in the West; more likely it would have led to a police report and you, rightly, being detained for sexual assault. It's a shame that people like you think that you have the licence to act like an animal when in Thailand simply because a boy may choose to avoid causing a scene in order not to jeapordise his job.

6 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Thank you for saying this! 👏

Some sad people will nevertheless proudly wear the Sex Tourist badge -- with all the notorious behavior that usually accompanies the term. 

it seems to me that you both  rarely if ever have massage in so called 'regular" place.

Not that your furry is misplaced but workers in those  know very well what may increase earning potential and also know how to measure customer I may or may not be interested in, I'd say , bit expanded  menu. Not referring to Prime as miraculously I survived so far without even going there

15 hours ago, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

That's harsh, DoA. Animal-like behaviour seems a more befitting description for folks like Weinstein and Dominique Strauss-Kahn, which isn't exactly the case here. 

Over the years on this form many have posted reports similar to Orson regarding their experiences at Prime. He gave it a favorable review and commented that genitals were grazed. That hardly describes “pawing” or that he desired anything more that greater pressure.

Having had more than my share massages in shops all over town, I can say with confidence that it’s just about impossible to do a naked massage without masseur inadvertently grazing genitalia. Nothing untoward should be assumed about intentions of either party in like circumstances.