orson

October 2023 Trip Report - Bangkok and Pattaya

On 10/23/2023 at 6:46 AM, spoon said:

Its the first time i hear that they aborted chuckwow show due to low tip. Once before, two guys were on stage, but one didnt finish, coz he couldnt cum even though he try so hard, and it was quite a long time too. 

They did it this summer when I made my "every few years I have to check out Tawan" visit

Only few visitors and 2 guys for chuck wow. They collected money for first guy and guy came. Then they collected for second guy but not enough so 2nd guy did not come. But they did not give the money back ... not really nice.

Will go there again, but my visiting interval increased by a few years.

21 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

Only few visitors and 2 guys for chuck wow. They collected money for first guy and guy came. Then they collected for second guy but not enough so 2nd guy did not come. But they did not give the money back ... not really nice.

The first guy should ask for refund... 😛

23 hours ago, 10tazione said:

They did it this summer when I made my "every few years I have to check out Tawan" visit

Will go there again, but my visiting interval increased by a few years.

This one happened few times, when less people in the audience. But at least one guy came and got the tips. The OP story on day 1, none of the guy cummed due to low tip despite large crowd. Quite demotivating.

• Members
43 minutes ago, spoon said:

This one happened few times, when less people in the audience. But at least one guy came and got the tips. The OP story on day 1, none of the guy cummed due to low tip despite large crowd. Quite demotivating.

Or perhaps the second guy was not attractive and no customers want to see him cum.  Who's fault was that? 

In Thailand, a small tip is usually a pink note of 100 baht (unlike in the U.S., a small tip is USD $1 note).  100 baht can get you a meal at street food stalls.  People go to Thailand because it's cheap.  Why would anybody give 100 baht to someone unattractive?  

6 hours ago, scott456 said:

In Thailand, a small tip is usually a pink note of 100 baht (unlike in the U.S., a small tip is USD $1 note).  100 baht can get you a meal at street food stalls.

I'd say  in Thailand small tip is usually  20, even in some bars ( Nice Boys ) it may be sufficient for a short feel but yes  , usually in bars 100 is considered decent and most common tip for show participants or boy sitting with customer for a drink.

100 for street meal is plenty unless you add some drink.  

9 hours ago, orson said:

Day 3: trip to Pattaya. I was wondering which bus station would be more convenient for me mo chit or ekkamai, but decided on the later as I was nearer from the number of BTS station.

. I noticed that the performers with their cocks out, go around the audience after every performance - not just after the big cock show, but after every performance. so even when I was at the back, they didn't neglect me and my 100 Baht tips. it was also here when I noticed a performer approached me with a 20 Baht tip in his hat - did I tip too much?

Wise choice as buses to Pattaya from Ekkamai are much more frequent than from Mor Chit. My preferable option still is to take airport bus to Jomtien and then baht bus or walk to my hotel

as for tip I'd tip the same for feel of decent sized cock although nothing offensive with just 40, after all that the price of beer, 20 sounds bit too cheap

I agrée with Vinapu regarding the merits of the hourly airport bus. However at busy times, as at high season, a snag can be waiting some time at the airport for a bus to have free space. Often passengers get off at one of the Sukhumvit Road stops and fall prey to the rip off merchants offering high priced transport to their accommodation. My advice when asked for is to stay on the bus until the terminus at Jomtien and use a baht bus from there to Pattaya.
Many times I’ve pulled my wheelie bag over the last few hundred yards of rough ground from the Jomtien bus terminus to my hotel in the Complex to thankfully complete the 24 hour journey from the UK. I much prefer the bus over taxis - Thai driving scares me.

10 hours ago, orson said:

noticed some of the performers don't have condoms, just rubber bands to act as cock rings. I asked one of the guys if he could come with me after the show. I thought he said yes, but after the show, he was with his buds on the terrace having drinks. I don't know if there was something wrong with the translation. I decided to call it a night a rode the baht bus back to my hotel. i didn't get to sleep with the guy, but overall and enjoyable night.

He probably didn't understand your intentions or just been polite not to refuse infront of you but actually didn’t want to be off by you.

23 hours ago, orson said:

I asked one of the guys if he could come with me after the show. I thought he said yes, but after the show, he was with his buds on the terrace having drinks. I don't know if there was something wrong with the translation

Inalways use mamasan in BBB. Even with a boy i used to take few times, he will call his fav mamasan when i said i want to off him. If u say to a boy u will take him after the show, but didnt pay off fee, he might think either you are not serious or he simply didnt understand you without mamasan being involve. Also, its normal for the boys to hang around the terrace while waiting, especially when they already have someone who off them.