Marc in Calif

Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.

Ahahaha :)

After my small comment this thread looks like the explosion at the pasta factory.

Guys, are you sure you should discuss my personality when you haven't arguments against facts what I posted here?

The unusual behavior of Blinken is now viral. A lot of medias around the world discussing it. And most comments here just confirms what first stage is always denial.

Seriously. Dems should have plan B. Medicine and pharmaceuticals are not omnipotent. And who needs a zombie president on steroids?

2019 vs 2023

1700216616685.png.1e9997938e3fb52332c098b6ba2c087b.png1700216467693.png.6b4d34f1757b43e9201c731902605842.png

Maybe it is right time to stop to torture grandpa?

a57fb76453ad160d26bca05e732768be.thumb.jpg.e368c70c88513412a6495410794c6acd.jpg

4 hours ago, forky123 said:

I was under the impression that the times this board has had issues, @Moses has been kind enough to take his valuable time to help resolve them.

No. GT board never used my hands for to resolve technical issues here. I am responsible for 2 of 3 known "Thai gay expats boards" only: Sawatdee (as owner and admin) and GayButton (as technical admin and sponsor) - both boards use my technical skills and moneys since they both "live" on my servers last 5 (or 6?) years.

49 minutes ago, Moses said:

Ahahaha :)

After my small comment this thread looks like the explosion at the pasta factory.

Guys, are you sure you should discuss my personality when you haven't arguments against facts what I posted here?

The unusual behavior of Blinken is now viral. A lot of medias around the world discussing it. And most comments here just confirms what first stage is always denial.

Seriously. Dems should have plan B. Medicine and pharmaceuticals are not omnipotent. And who needs a zombie president on steroids?

2019 vs 2023

1700216616685.png.1e9997938e3fb52332c098b6ba2c087b.png1700216467693.png.6b4d34f1757b43e9201c731902605842.png

Maybe it is right time to stop to torture grandpa?

a57fb76453ad160d26bca05e732768be.thumb.jpg.e368c70c88513412a6495410794c6acd.jpg

No. GT board never used my hands for to resolve technical issues here. I am responsible for 2 of 3 known "Thai gay expats boards" only: Sawatdee (as owner and admin) and GayButton (as technical admin and sponsor) - both boards use my technical skills and moneys since they both "live" on my servers last 5 (or 6?) years.

Yes, it's interesting focusing on Biden and his age when we have a psychopath in charge of Russia and a sociopath who will be the next Republican nominee as long as he can destroy enough of the US legal system to keep him out of jail. Biden is too old yet he still talks more sense than Putin or Trump. Dems are risking a lot though. 

Thanks for clarifying the board thing. Could have sworn when the board went down for a few days they were waiting on you to do some stuff but I was obviously wrong. I don't visit the other boards these days. 

27 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Yes, it's interesting focusing on Biden and his age when we have a psychopath in charge of Russia and a sociopath who will be the next Republican nominee as long as he can destroy enough of the US legal system

So you think aged, almost zombie, candidate is the best choice for to fight with "psychopath" and "sociopath"?

Funny how if anyone is terrified it is clearly President Putin. After all, he is guarded day and night and travels on his own special luxurious armoured bulletproof train. All of his residences are lilnked by railway lines enabling him to reach them on this train. With the invasion of Ukraine, he is afrad to travel by plane.

Former bodyguards for Russian President Vladimir Putin have gained immense power in exchange for their unquestioned loyalty. Many have also accumulated vast wealth, exemplifying how Russia’s newly ascendant class has exploited a system meant to protect the old.

An investigation by Novaya Gazeta, in partnership with the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, shows who paid the price: more than 1,100 ordinary people who had worked for decades on a giant poultry plant outside Moscow.

Some were decorated World War II veterans whom the Soviet Union had promised lifetime employment and pensions. But in the newly independent Russian Federation, there can be no such guarantees. During the 1990s, these workers say, a small clique of powerful businessmen and criminals used manipulation, forgery, intimidation, and even beatings to seize their land.

The dozens of hectares were then divided into smaller plots and eventually doled out to a cohort newly empowered by Putin: officers in the Federal Guard Service and the Presidential Security Service.

The above is part of a long article pubished by Novaya OCCRP, Russia in 2019. In the light of @Moses comments on the looks of those around Biden, who looks terrified here - both men! Putin and Viktor Zolotov, the Director of the National Guard! LOL

Putin_Zolotov-1024x632.thumb.jpg.5767fc37cb1b68e269d7bd12ba9e3803.jpg

Photo Credit: The Kremlin

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/infrastructure/a42930300/putin-russian-bulletproof-train/

https://www.europeanpressprize.com/article/putins-bodyguards/

2 hours ago, Moses said:

F_Fy2ALXIAAVv2K.jpeg.52af4b143c2f837c9ba6e683e9e0724e.jpeg

Completely different event, but a great example. Thank you for posting it!

This is Secretary of State Anthony Blinken saying to himself:

"Dang -- yes! President Joseph R. Biden finally said the words that the whole word already knows. Little Xi has made himself the "dictator" of China. FINALLY he said it!"

👏👏👏

image.png.0723923267f709112bef3665dcac6ad7.png

1 hour ago, Moses said:

@PeterRS may be you may explain how relative is Putin to thread about Dem's progress in elections rallies in US?

You might have forgotten, but it was YOU who first used the word "terrified" in MY thread titled Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.

YOU introduced the word "terrified." So it was only natural that @PeterRS would use the same word to describe how Little Pooty Poot -- height: 170 cm or 5' 7" -- feels when traveling, flying, riding in cars and private trains and, in general, just living his Terrified Dictator life. 😀

24 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

You might have forgotten, but it was YOU who first used the word "terrified" in MY thread titled Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.

Correct. Whatever I said, I said about Dems and their progress, and success of candidates who kept distance from Biden in their rallies and what analytics mentioned that fact in their analyze of success. So it is exactly in the theme of the thread. 

Also I said what Biden is a weakest point in Dem's strategy - he is too much old and senile. Even closes ally like Blinken acting now like they are working with walking bomb. So Dems should have Plan B. As a proof I show pictures and videos which are viral and circulated now in mass-medias.

These members who have no arguments against it, started to talk about Putin, me and other things just to distract attention from their empty hands.

It is not possible to say "Biden is young" because he is not, it is not possible to say "nobody from Dems is confused by Biden age" because more than half are confused, it is not possible say "Biden as a candidate to president will help Dems to win" because he will be weakest point and reason of Dems fail - a lot of polls show what Biden's age and his mental health is important for voters as never before.

Why then members here blame Putin or me? Because they are upset or angry on facts mentioned above or want to deny, but don't have any fact against these points. Well it is typical bazaar behavior. 

29 minutes ago, Moses said:

Why then members here blame Putin or me? 

The word "blame" isn't correct in this context. The correct word is "compare." We're totally free to do that. 😎

And if you don't know the answer to your question, I'll give you a clue:

The Beer Bar is for discussion topics. There are no rules, regulations, or guidelines that limit those discussions in any way. That's why posts in a given topic can range freely. Members are free to "relate" certain themes, ideas, or even words as they wish. 

So your word "terrified" prompted certain members to associate that word as they desired. The fact that you don't like how they further used your word "terrified" makes absolutely no difference at all. 

Or are you trying to limit and regulate free discussion? That's how the media in Pooty Poot's Dictatorship also work! You're just following the Russian pattern. 😘

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

That's how the media in Pooty Poot's Dictatorship also work! You're just following the Russian pattern.

Nope. Russian medias work exactly how some members here are acting: when Russian media haven't arguments against some facts, for example problems with the freedom of speech in Russia, they starting to talk about meeting dissolving by police in foreign countries, instead of discussing actual problem.

The same do some members here: they acting like Russian propaganda - they have nothing to say about facts which I bring here, so they are starting to talk about "foreign countries" - about Putin. And all sarcasm of situation is what people acting like person whom they hate the most.

• Members

I am not in the underestimating Biden club. He has repeatedly kick the asses of those making fun of him, starting with the orange ass. Clearly, he is smarter and wiser than most of his critics. 

However, it is undeniable that both political parties' inability to find younger leaders is worrying. 

9 hours ago, Moses said:

@PeterRS may be you may explain how relative is Putin to thread about Dem's progress in elections rallies in US?

Funny you should mention that. Don't you recall a post I made specifically about the maiden flight of a new Russian-made passenger aeroplane which you trashed by saying it was not new - wrong! - and then turned the thread into a diatribe against both Boeing and Airbus. Threads morph often in weird and wonderful ways.

But I note you say nothing about the facal expressions of Putin and his minder 🤣

21 hours ago, PeterRS said:

the gaybuttonthai board which has several times called for his assistance and which I believe @Gaybutton will no longer attempt to resolve re any future issues without having them sorted out by @Moses.

I certainly am very grateful to Moses for all the help he has provided me and he has never asked for anything in return.  Regarding my board, when problems arise I first try to find and fix them myself.  If I can't, which is most of the time, I ask Moses for help.  He has always been there to help when needed.  My knowledge of complex board or computer problems is quite limited, but Moses is a true guru.  If it wasn't for Moses I probably wouldn't have a board anymore.

9 hours ago, PeterRS said:

But I note you say nothing about the facal expressions of Putin and his minder

I do no support of thread derailing, so I keep my posts about topic - Dems and current situation. Why should I support your derailing of discussion? I just ignore it here. If you want to discuss Putin's face - you already know - it is free speech board. Just start new thread and maybe I will come and post.