joizy

Massage Venues near Prime

Hi guys,

I’m in Bangkok again after many years. Thanks to recent trip reports, I have some ideas of things I want to do and I went to Prime massage to get a legitimate massage with a guy (my preference). They are booked until January 4, so I made a booking.

But going into the soi to Prime, I passed several other places. One I think is called 9teen, and there were at least two or three others with guys outside calling to me. Has anyone been to any of those other places? If so, would you mind sharing your experience?

I am looking for a legitimate massage but don’t mind getting extras. If any of you remember the Ambassador, it was one of my favorite places to go for massage because I could get both a good massage and get off. Sadly, that’s no longer there (and since I’m staying in Silom, I’d prefer something closer).

Wishing you all a happy new year with hopefully lots of fun!

In any of places in soi 6 (that the soi leading to Prime  ) you will get both legitimate massage and extras. Extend of each  may vary depending of  boy , place and tip offered.

9Teen has another outlet around the corner on Silom itself.

Happy New Year to you too and have fun in Bangkok

4 hours ago, spoon said:

There are several poor experiences reported on 19teen, but again, with any massage parlour, those experiences are largely related to specific masseurs. 

I sometimes went to suriwong side and go to green massage for more legitimate massage. 

As reported last year I had pleasant surprise at Green. Chose good looking boy, for body massage, without any discussion of extras. Ended up fucking him 15 mins later! Nice guy, Keng.

• Members

It was the shortest route a few dozen times and I apologetically explained to the many enthusiastic impressively work-ethical solicitors of several houses presumably geared to optional rub-n-tug slide-n-glide services, surrounded by a seemingly endless array of underutilized staff, attempting to usher me in that I was busy dealing with the strange phenomenon of occasionally coming upon scenes like this in the jewel-box rain-shower steps away. That said, I expect that many visitors to this site would be interested if not thrilled to purchase a pre- or post- Mango Tree amuse bouche or mignardise at aforementioned cluster of outlets. My apologies in advance if the images put anybody off erotic encounters.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

In any of places in soi 6 (that the soi leading to Prime  ) you will get both legitimate massage and extras. Extend of each  may vary depending of  boy , place and tip offered.

+1

You'll find upwards of 75 guys trying to get your attention on any given day. They're all quite approachable and represent a good cross section of ASEAN nations (9-Teen excepted because its staff is all Thai). The shops have en suite showers and massage tables for oil/cream massage. Take a few minutes to chat with the guys. If they don't speak English, one of their mates will. You can pick your masseur. If you choose not to you'll be assigned next one in rotation.

A recommended location 👍.

7 hours ago, spoon said:

There are several poor experiences reported on 19teen, but again, with any massage parlour, those experiences are largely related to specific masseurs. 

I sometimes went to suriwong side and go to green massage for more legitimate massage. 

Spoon is onto something. Based on 4-5 sessions with Silom 6 shops over the past 5 years, I'd say they are more rub-and-tug than any decent massage, with one exception. My recent visit to 9teen turned out well, with a pretty good massage.

On the Surawong side ( Green, new Aravin) you're more likely to get a decent massage. The extras have always been available  as well.

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

My recent visit to 9teen turned out well, with a pretty good massage.

Oops, sorry. I was momentarily confused. I was somehow thinking of S'sense, but that place is in Suan Plu. The massage at 9teen was OK but not one I would consider worthy of a repeat.

16 minutes ago, reader said:

With all your years of experience you're asking me how it works?

You could write the book on it 😄

I was asking what YOU say/ask..... we're almost in another "who's on first routine". 

You know the Capitol Theatre was a Vaudeville house, did you ever go back then?

26 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I was asking what YOU say/ask..... we're almost in another "who's on first routine". 

You know the Capitol Theatre was a Vaudeville house, did you ever go back then?

My client--me--declines to answer in order not to come across as the total slut that he is.

Last vaudeville act I saw was at the Old Howard.😄

when you walk along Silom from soi 4 , first you will see narrow alley which is begining of Patpong 2, then there's busy, brightly light pedestrian  ( only in the evening ) street , taht is Patpong 1, then you keep walking until you hit Christian Hospital , bus stop at front of it and then bingo , there's soi 6 with several massage shops. If you keep walking into that soi , you will see dog leg curve  , then on your right it will be Quarter Silom hotel and soon after Tawan bar  before you will hit Suriwong Road

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

what the hell you need legitimate massage for ?☺️

Ive always a fan of legit massage hehe. Prime is my go to but during peak season, im searching for alternatives as well. Anyway, even "legit" massage, chance that you will be offered other services is high, except in prime.

59 minutes ago, Pantherz said:

The videos are intriguing but I don’t understand what you wrote. Could you please translate to English as I’d like to understand the backstory. Thanks. 

Me too!

• Members
4 hours ago, Pantherz said:

The videos are intriguing but I don’t understand what you wrote. Could you please translate to English as I’d like to understand the backstory. Thanks. 

Yeah, don’t worry about it. Just my version of a love song to the nearby many alternatives to sex parlours, absolutely fine an option no judgement, an ode to variations in hook-up playbooks in the area. Nothing special. [Here, on the nose; I had to clear the gauntlet of touts on my street is all, with other plans to keep up with.]

I realize that some people want graphic details that can realistically extend to how many daily tricks, licks, thrusts, seminal fluid volume measures, and Bahts to the 0.001 factor are involved in surrogate intimacy. Punters may want to know exactly who I went with and a blow by blow of all the circumstances. I have little interest in theirs. I have read enough to know that details other than sunk cost are little more than window dressing for a majority here. Not relatable.

I would consider being more generous in detail but for the fact that I don’t truly grasp why it would be of interest, it doesn’t particularly stand apart, my posts on the subject would elicit a lot of repetitive commentary, and the array of trolls typically slumming around an anonymous chat board does not inspire. In contrast, when in Bangkok I have been happy to screen in person fellow punters, presumably not associated here, to share stories. I have a lot of stories. 

There are some genuinely nice chaps here but, frankly, not pulling any punches I realize, I would not have visited based on the hours spent reading the board content ahead of time. The practical details reside in the public domain elsewhere and more succinctly packaged. I was curious about the locale and my month paid off, glad I got to enjoy what others also find worthwhile.  

• Members

So I found Soi 6 and the 19Teen place. There were one or two others, but none named Green. Now I come back to find out where I went wrong and see that the name was changed to Aravin. I didn't see an Aravin on Soi 6, but there is a place on Surawong with that name, but it seems more of a foot massage place.

I didn't realize that it could be so hard to find a cute masseur in Bangkok. On Soi 6, the guys outside the spas were not attractive to me. I did get a haircut on Patpong at Wong's barber shop. My barber, Rut, gave me as good a haircut as I have ever had, and he is quite easy on the eyes. He put on a face mask, which emphasized how beautiful  his eyes are. Maybe he gives massage too!

Anyway, I am open to suggestions! Thanks!

• Members
4 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Anyway, I am open to suggestions! Thanks!

None from me. Just the perfect amount of detail. I thought you were a Bangkok veteran, way past the Goldilocks phase and capable of honing in to your target preferences. Did I get that wrong (rhetorical)?

• Members

It's been 4 years since I was here. Things change.

BTW, Microsoft Defender is doing its damnnest to keep me off this dangerous site. So, if you do have a suggestion, a DM would go to my email inbox.