vinapu

Better to be retired than retarded - Thailand and Cambodia in January 2024. Trip report, brief but long.

36 minutes ago, srvhakko said:

Thank you for your trip reports, the more I read your posts the more excited I am for my visit next week. One of the boys you mentioned in Banana Club is my boyfriend candidate, we were together for a week during my visit last month and I will be with him for the next week. 🙂😍

I'm jealous already

Awesome reporting, @vinapu! Enjoyed reading it and this time, i rarely have to wait for the next installment, in fact few times, it was me who lagged behind on my reading.

I would love to join you and @bkkmfj2648 for bangkok trip lol we had fun in pattaya last year and would definitely like to return the favor and bring him around bkk too hehe. 

Maybe we can also extend the trip to phuket as well. Last i went there was during high school and it was with family lol

2 hours ago, spoon said:

I would love to join you and @bkkmfj2648 for bangkok trip lol we had fun in pattaya last year and would definitely like to return the favor and bring him around bkk too hehe. 

Maybe we can also extend the trip to phuket as well. Last i went there was during high school and it was with family lol

with right planning both Bangkok and Phuket can be easily done

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

sorry , I messed it up , name is Dr. Smile. I have price list below. It's located between Soi 4 and Patpong 2  on the same side of Silom 

DR.SmileIMG0012.thumb.jpg.a2f2fe92d90627e8cdd49c1eb95faecb.jpg

Interesting. Quite a range of prices. Tooth whitening seems rather high. More than double an extraction. 

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Interesting. Quite a range of prices. Tooth whitening seems rather high. More than double an extraction. 

I only know one thing, filling  it's less than half price I'd pay at home

9 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Compare to my home prices are more or less the same some treatments are higher.

You are lucky! Although, as I said the range of prices are a bit odd, they are mostly  cheaper than I pay. I pay £70 for cleaning and scaling, for example. Impla t is about the same.