Olddaddy

non money boys

I do like erotic massage in Pattaya 

Unfortunately it's a hit & miss on what guy you get not necessarily the company 

Being a bit tight I tend to try the TBMI blind masseurs at the Jomtien complex 

Strip down naked for a 1 hour oil massage at 250 b usually leave anywhere from 20 baht to 100 baht as a tip

It's a hit & miss because I  get some very good ones who will massage my bum and balls and others who will not touch your bare bum

Yes your right 

I have found a muscle  Thai guy on Grindr who is a "master " , I will keep you all Informed 

He has already turned me hard by his messages calling me a dirty old whore

Can't wait to meet him 😀 

Done a few rounds tonight 

Winner boys go go in Sunee  , a good selection of twinky boys about 8 on stage , ping pong balls if you want to throw  ,off fee is  400 baht 

I also checked out Jomtien complex but they seem to be more "girlish " type which is not my flavour 

I'm getting Soccer ⚽ boy back tomorrow to visit 

Apparently tonight (Tuesday) some parties going on in Jomtien complex I'm told by a guy this morning 

From 10pm at Dolce Vita ,he said come along🎆🎇

Look call me a party pooper but I'm usually in bed by 11pm 💤💤

5 hours ago, floridarob said:

When I started to read this sentence, I thought you were going to say you were tight, like a virgin......I won't say what I was thinking after finishing reading that sentence, is too crass even for @gayinpattaya 😬

You got a dirty mind too 😂😉

5 minutes ago, reader said:

Alone or with others?

Always alone 

I feel guilty not being able to stay out all night like I used to.

I'm still fit I don't know why I feel sleepy at 10pm every night 

I remember 20 years ago going to Hollywood disco etc stating up all night 

I keep myself fit ,don't drink alcohol and still can't do it 

A thai guy asked me last week to go to Isaan karaoke,midnight the best time he said 

I was asleep 😭 

20 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Always alone 

I feel guilty not being able to stay out all night like I used to.

I'm still fit I don't know why I feel sleepy at 10pm every night 

I remember 20 years ago going to Hollywood disco etc stating up all night 

I keep myself fit ,don't drink alcohol and still can't do it 

A thai guy asked me last week to go to Isaan karaoke,midnight the best time he said 

I was asleep 😭 

But don't worry. Even as a 30-year-old, I preferred to go to bed at 11 o'clock. Call me a party pooper 🙂

IMG20240508165111.thumb.jpg.4439a5a2105adbbc3cfa10a66f6bf47f.jpgNoSome pics of the now Sunee Plaza 

Hard to take pics because I had some old farang following me telling me "you can't take pics mate"🙄

Don't know what business is of his 

Oh the memories though  😂 

IMG20240508165004.jpg

I had this eerie feeling when I was taking pics , you know how you see in movies that grass ball thing rolling in the wind .

And I'm sure that 90yo farang who came out of a doorway to confront me  was probably a old bar owner ,I think it was Mark of Krazy Dragon 😂

On 5/8/2024 at 6:47 AM, Olddaddy said:

Off fee Nice boys now 800 baht

No wonder the apps are popular 

Drinks, off fee, boy's fee, food, hotel and entertainment, all added up. Off fee and drink used to be much lower, it was fun spending an evening surrounding with youth. This day, I hardly hookup with guy from bar. All the guys, I met from an applications: Local, Indians, Chinese, Russian/Ukraine (free and pay). They are straight forward with their services, $1,500 is market price for both local and international. Be sure to have a video call to confirm the product offer.  Still reasonable compare to the west.....

4 hours ago, nikba2515 said:

Drinks, off fee, boy's fee, food, hotel and entertainment, all added up. Off fee and drink used to be much lower, it was fun spending an evening surrounding with youth. This day, I hardly hookup with guy from bar. All the guys, I met from an applications: Local, Indians, Chinese, Russian/Ukraine (free and pay). They are straight forward with their services, $1,500 is market price for both local and international. Be sure to have a video call to confirm the product offer.  Still reasonable compare to the west.....

Your right , so expensive now to go to Go Go bar unless your a 2 week tourist 

300 baht drinks ,then boy drinks ,off fees , transport to and from room etc 

Of course they do have rent to pay but too much for the average farang on a pension 

Yes important the video call before on Grindr