Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Nikom,

    Mandalay Guide For those who have thought about visiting the historical sites in Myanmar I can suggest a great driver in Mandalay and Bagan. Saw Maung [pronounced So Mo] is a native to Mandalay, gay friendly, a great driver and knows his way around Mandalay and Bagan. He also know where all the new gay massage shops are in Mandalay! An Air Asia flight directly into Mandalay is easy. Saw Maung will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel. If anyone is interested please message me and I will get you contact info. I can post that here but not sure if it is allowed.

  2. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    S52 is in on Sukhumvit 52. you will need a little walk from On Nut BTS to reach it. It doesn’t seem to be popular because I didn’t see any reviews on it, so I decided share my unforgettably fabulous experience of going here twice just in 3 days. Before my visit, I had already book for a masseur. I chose my course, got in my room and was told that I showered first, the masseur would come in 5 minutes. After the shower, I realized that I forgot receiving a bath towel. I called out but no one was there. In a few minutes later, I heard someone opening the door so I opened the bathroom’s door to ask for a bath towel. I saw my masseur for the first time and had crush o…

  3. Guest casteran
    Started by Guest casteran,

    Going to Asia in July, celebrating double BDay with significant other. We play together openly with others. Want to select a bar where we can have a mini BDay party, drinks, lots of boys around, friendly atmosphere with no pushy mama sans. XBoys has been our favorite but the mamasan there can get greedy. Suggestions?

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new list of the worlds 50 Greatest Restaurants in the world is out. Bangkok has some of the top selections! http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/01/travel/worlds-50-best-restaurant-awards-2015/index.html I have eaten at Nahm and enjoyed it. But, never been to Gaggan.

  5. Started by brall3,

    Whatever happened to Thai Massage Boy site? No notices nor postings from them since January of this year.

  6. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I am wondering whether most accommodations in Pattaya don't allow guest's visit into the room. I'm planning to stay at the Golden Ville Boutique and have some out-call massage service. Will the masseurs be held back or is there any thing I have to do to make the visit go smoothly such as informing the receptionist beforehand? This will be my first visit to Pattaya. I don't have much knowledge about the culture of the place, but actually, as far as I know, Smile Society in Bangkok on silom street does have a ban on tourist sex. By the way, I would appreciate very much if someone can tell me what is the minimum tips for boys (from go go bar and spas)

  7. Started by biguyby,

    I had a walk around Sunee Plaza last night (Tuesday) around 9 - 10 pm it was very quiet even for low season. First stop was Sunny Boys 6 customers about 18 - 20 boys (I lost count) mostly twinks but one more masculine guy who kept flashing me his nice big cock. Next stop was Eros Boy Bar again quiet 3 or 4 customers and not many boys I bought a drink for a twink I have chatted with before and watched a big cock guy jack himself off for a customer. Last stop was Nice Boys maybe 20 boys in white underwear. There was one other customer besides me he had bought a bottle of 100 Pipers or similar and was entertaining maybe 4 or 5 boys. I felt very uncomfortable with a …

  8. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I am thinking of taking a massage course, preferably one-day. It seems to have some spa schools around Bangkok but I would prefer a gay-exclusively one, because I don't want to touch a woman's body. Do some gay spas in bangkok have this kind of course?

  9. Guest yumzy
    Started by Guest yumzy,

    Now that I have your attention, Hello! I'm Having my first trip to Bangkok in less than 2 weeks time. I arrive around 7pm on Saturday , expected to be in hotel by 10pm, just behind the Chong Nonsi BTS station. What I want to ask : I would love to go for massage later but I read most massage place shuts at 11pm? Are there any massage plsces nearby which open until late? I like young / twink type guys Any other recommendation will be helpful. P.s. Sorry about misleading title

  10. In all of my trips to Pattaya I have stayed in Boyztown (Copa or Ambiance). I want a change, and plan to stay very close to Sunee. I see an extremely cheap hotel (20 EUR for a single night) there. It is called Marina Inn. I don't expect much luxery for this price. I do not need it. As long as the shower works decently and the bed is reasonable I am ok with it. Since it is so close to Sunee, I don't expect it is a problem taking a boy to your room? Any of you have experience with this hotel?

  11. Guest OutWebmaster
    Started by Guest OutWebmaster,

    Hello forum dudes.... I've not heard from James Barnes in a few weeks now. If anyone knows his whereabouts, I'd really appreciate some info. Post on the Out in Thailand website. Thanks, Out in Thailand Webmaster

  12. Started by Travellerdave,

    I'm thinking of staying for a few days. On their website there appears to be two types of Barrack Room. The small ones seem to have twin beds and the large ones a queen size, which I would prefer. I note that they don't have private bathrooms, which is unusual bearing in mind the price of 1700 baht per night, although it includes admittance for two into the sauna, which I would like to enjoy, as I haven't been there before. Before I make a reservation (maybe not required in view of the current situation in Bkk), I wonder if anyone can give me the benefit of their experience ?. My previous Bkk stays have been at the Tantawan Hotel which is excellent and gay friendly, alt…

  13. Started by abidismaili,

    I often read Thailand - and Pattaya in particular - is a gay paradise, but there is then always someone saying: "Yes it is, but it is gay for pay". What is meant with that? That the boys are almost all heterosexual and only go with men for the money? Or do they mean that while the boys are gay indeed (most of them) they only will go with you for money? That picking one up for free is as good as impossible? (Assuming the tourist is not 20, but say 40 or 50)? I just find it hard to believe most boys in gogo bars and beer bars and on Gayromeo are hetero's selling themselves. I am sure a few will be heterosexual. But the majority is gay, or not?

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have an old and very sentimental automobile in the USA and I was thinking of bringing it over to Thailand when I retire there. As the steering wheel is on the wrong side for Thailand, are there any legal issues or other issues in importing the vehicle?

  15. Started by t0oL1,

    Was out for a 9:00 pm haircut in Sunee along Soi VC, just heading east past Power Boys. On my left was a glass fronted barber shop in Islamic lettering. Went inside and asked "tao lai?" An older slender gent replied "one hundred fifty baht." I sat down for a haircut and "his son" came in and proceeded with the haircut. He was stunning.20ish 5'9" 110#, skinny, spiked hair, 6:00 burly shadow, chin goatee and sideburns. Looking very butch during the haircut- couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time. Couple times in 10 minutes I remembered to breathe Handed over two hundred baht notes and waited to refuse the change. My tip got me the most gorgeous smile- prob…

    • 5 replies
    • 3.2k views
  16. Started by paulsf,

    I was sitting with a Cambodian friend at Hot Male tonight. A couple of his friends (Cambodian)came by and said the police raided Fresh Boys. They said no one was arrested, but anybody than did not have a work permit had to leave. They had legal passports, but police wanted permits. I didn't see anything going on or any boys talking about it other than what was told to us by these two boys. They said they would probably be back to work tomorrow.

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I do wonder how this will affect data and plans around the world. They are saying that calls will be based on data used and that 10 USD for 1G is paid and even if the sim in used in Thailand. I have always hated the rates for International calls and calling. This may (or may not) be the solution. Has anyone used this? Signed up for it? I'd love some detail when someone actually gets on the system and tries it.

  18. Guest shamahan
    Started by Guest shamahan,

    This movie has been reviewed many times (including on gay message boards). But I watched it just recently and wish to share my impression. The movie is available on Youtube. Thai movies are (roughly) divided in two categories: 1. ting tong 2. those that make you cry. Unfortunately, there are gay-themed movies belonging to first category (e.g. recent reincarnation of Iron ladies). The one under review is definitely in the second category ( and I wonder who did not cry watching it). Of course, this quality alone does not qualify a movie for Oscar (and this one has a plot which is not plausible to put it very mildly). But a very strong feature of this movie (the young) actor…

  19. I have been looking for Condos in LOS and I have found many. But, the rates are really high for many of them and even a studio is costing near 100K USD in Bangkok and Pattaya. If I wanted to spend 100K but wanted a nice unit larger than a studio and close to a gay area, any suggestions?

  20. Started by Nikom,

    Has anyone used the UP2 Beauty and Hair Salon on Rama IV? I have always used Cutey and Beauty but they are not answering any emails and I see that they are for sale! Thanks

  21. Started by williewillie,

    The last few days have seen an exodus of gay farangs. Sunny Boys in Sunee Plaza now easy to get a seat. Bar beers also largely empty on a weekend evening.

  22. I have had tons of massages over the last 15 years or so I've been visiting Thailand, but they have always been full-body oil style massage in the likes of Blue House (Pattaya) or Bonnys (Bkk). I like a lazy massage, just like to get pampered, usually after a few days of clubbing, bar hopping and walking around to get the batteries re-charged. But I have passed the small massage shops dotted around Tuk-com/ Pattaya, Silom-Suriwong/Bkk and sometimes considered maybe just having a 'normal' head/shoulders or foot massage. The boys who sit outside at these places are always trying to get you inside. Do many here use the massage shops for standard massages as well as f…

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was told when I first visited LOS to watch out and if in any accident just know that the foreigner is to blame. I read this today and thought of that lesson. http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/family-selling-calgary-man-s-belongings-to-cover-fees-after-thailand-crash-1.2343303

  24. Guest twboi
    Started by Guest twboi,

    Hello fellow travelers, bangkok citizens and everybody, In a week or so, I'll be making the holy trek to Bangkok and was hoping to indulge in some fun! But since it's my first time, I hope all of you can take some time to give me tidbits. I was looking into getting massages, visiting gogobars and maybe even outcalls. For massages, does it always end with "happy" endings? Or do you have to communicate that before the session? Also, is it better to make reservations or just choose from the selection once there? Can you also take your massuers back to your hotel? Do all gogobars offer you the chance to mingle with the dancers? If you like one, can you take o…

  25. AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - So you're moving from the United States to another country and the most important thing you can think of is how you can watch the new season of "American Idol"? You're not alone -- "placeshifting" is one of the hottest new areas in TV technology. People no longer need to live in a country to see all of their local TV stations. In fact, they don't even need a TV anymore. There are platforms for watching popular shows on the Internet and there is technology to actually make a full television feed available just like in the living room. Either way, it can be relatively cheap and surprisingly easy to keep up while on an overseas assignment. P…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.