Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. firecat69 asked on the How many times a year [do you] travel to Thailand thread: "Do you find it cheaper and available to upgrade to Prem Economy after purchase on KLM rather then purchase it in advance." - and I think it might be a good opportunity for folks to share how they handle upgrades, in case there are suggestions some have thought of and some might not have. The timing aspect is interesting, but is it less dependable now that more and more flights are leaving without an open seat? I'd be interested in hearing the experiences of others. I tend to stick with a couple of airlines that go where I often visit, and use their points for upgrades when I can.…

  2. Guest steve888sg
    Started by Guest steve888sg,

    Going Bangkok from 20 to 24 Sept 15. Like to make new friends when there.

    • 0 replies
    • 951 views
  3. Started by gerefan,

    I've just noticed I have a subtitle "0 Warning Points" under my name? Why? I have had no warnings, and I cant find anyone with a similar posting history with the same subtitle...

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was able to get a room at the Courtyard in Bangkok over the holidays for 2200 baht per night for 21 nights. Excellent value. IMHO

  5. Guest soi23
    Started by Guest soi23,

    I have seen a few nice looking boys on Craiglist for massage, and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with hook ups off of this site. I do not have internet on my BKK phone so can not use the other sites I would find there like Grinder or Line.

    • 0 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. Hello, was a short while ago in Pattaya and Bangkok to see around. Former I found quite awful but latter I think I will return. This time I will use some hotel that is so to say guest friendly. Which one would you recommend in BKK? Does not need to be 'gay' hotel but just one that does not get difficult if I pop with a thaiboy. If you are planning travelling to BKK, you can drop me a private msg as well. Regards, Peter

  7. Started by Bravo,

    I came across this super cute thai movie on youtube.. not sure if i can post link here, if not, just search "love's coming" on youtube.. i actually like the supporting character Pid more than the actual couple he's so cute & my type hee.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v85emHztRY

  8. Started by Travellerdave,

    Im in Pats for several weeks in September and am thinking where to stay. Up to 2013 I stayed a few times at the Ambience. The rooms were fine and of course the situation in BoysTown was ideal. However the last couple of times it proved to be very noisy after 1 am bar closure time and I started staying elsewhere. I know that rooms can vary depending on their position so I am wondering about giving it another try probably by emailing asking if they can offer me one of their quieter rooms. Then there is the possibility of the Copa, which might be quieter as it is away from that Karaoke bar at the exit from BT which is responsible for a lot of the post 1 am noise. Any r…

  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Anyone seeking inexpensive accommodation in BKK might look around the Sribumphen area. This runs at a right angle to the 7/11 at Ngamduphlee (where Malaysia and ibis Hotels are located). About 150 meters along are three quite cheap guesthouse/hotels – and I am sure there are more. The area is now becoming more popular and several café/restaurants have opened up. The latest one I noticed this afternoon is a tiny pizzeria. Penguin House Penguin House has been open for a couple of years or so. Website rates are Bt. 850/950 daily and include electricity, water, wifi andTrue Visions TV channels. I seem to recall a post by Christian saying he had stayed there. http://…

  10. Guest Sydcity30
    Started by Guest Sydcity30,

    Hey guys 1st time solo looking for farangs to hookup with sorry not into Asians not rascist. Staying Soi 13/2 sep 21st any farangs from around the world keen on hookups around that time ! Also where is best part to meet gay farangs is there certain nightclubs etc? Also how's grindr in Pattaya thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Guest joba
    Started by Guest joba,

    thank you for advise on bangkok massage in silom area ---- looking for cute, slender maybe fem ----- not muscular boy----where is best

  12. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Time for a discussion on early retirement topics. How much is enough to retire on ? The poll is for that, but lets discuss other topics as well here. If funding that from your own investments, do you work on a 4% withdrawal rate? (I would) I expect living costs should be less than holiday costs, after all, long term apartments or even hotel bookings cost a lot less. Also, average "entertainment" expenses should be lower. The one area where increased costs seems likely is medical insurance. Then how do you decide when to retire? Is it as soon as you're sure the funds are sufficient? I suppose it will depend on lifestyles. If you have a busines…

  13. Started by brall3,

    What the heck is going on with the dicks in Thailand? During this year's visit I have encountered several guys who have a small hard round bump on the shift of their dick. Other guys dicks are unusually puffy, especially around the head descending midway down the shaft. These dicks look like a very puffy American corn dog - a little wiener with a lot of batter packed around it. I did not notice these types of dicks during previous visits to Thailand nor have I seen such dicks in other countries. Have other viewers encountered these types of dicks? Indeed strange; at least to me.

  14. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I presume that many experienced-Thailand-travellers in this forum know and have visited Songkran party held by gCircuit annually. I have looked up for the information all I can imagine are just pool boy party, bear boy party, night party. May I ask for more details about what is happening in the parties. Some other (silly) questions that I would like to know too such as: 1. Any entry restrictions in each parties? 2. Any where to shower after the water shooting party? 3. Is shirt allowed in pool party? (I'm slim so I'm rather timid). Any dresscode? 4. (Sorry for this offensive) Sex during the parties? 5. More expats or more Thai locals? I bought a ticket last year b…

  15. Started by bedbugy,

    hi my latest boy friend just loves to be fucked as many time as i can manage i would love to give him a blow job but i cant get him hard even whilst fucking hes soft question would half a viagra do the trick

  16. Guest Paladze
    Started by Guest Paladze,

    Hello, I have a boyfriend and he’s gonna move to another city for 6 months. Don't think that I’m obsessed, but I don't want to lose him, because he’s my only love. Could you please help me and advise which app to choose to remotely keep an eye on him!? Maybe somebody use such apps?

  17. 2 weeks ago I got bored and stressed out at work and decided to go to Thailand to find release. This is my 5th time to Thailand since 2013 and my 2nd this year. Expecting no judgement, i'm basically by definition a sex tourist (i hope that does not make me a bad person) So I booked a ticket with Scoot to fly to Bangkok and an Air Asia ticket to Chiang Mai. I could have just bought the Direct to Chiang Mai flight but I must say that in my opinion, although gay bars in BKK are a bit expensive (bar fines, drinks) the choices of boys sre many. So I arrived in BKK via Don Muang airport around 6:15pm, and being a semi expert in BKK I know that taxi won't take me anywhe…

  18. This is of course only intended for those who do not live in Thailand. I go 3 or 4 times to Thailand every year, each visit about a week. Curious about how often you guys travel. I could save money by only going two times a year and stay two weeks each visit. I need to be in Pattaya/Bangkok every 3 months on average. Else I get insane.

  19. Started by gaperking,

    OK. Asian boys. I am thinking about you and this is the result. Sorry.

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Has anyone had any experiences with Cigna Global? http://www.cignaglobal.com

  21. Guest johnjohn
    Started by Guest johnjohn,

    Hi I am wanting to visit, Thailand Kinda weary of traveling there alone for 1st time Would like to someone to help me with visit We would both have separate rooms so have privacy any tours from the USA? would be looking for fun and see sites Any info appreciated

  22. Guest sweetlover88
    Started by Guest sweetlover88,

    Hey everyone! Hope y'all doing good. Been a long time since i posted here (even though i'm lurking almost daily.) For the first time in almost 2 years, i will have around a 10 days of vacation next month and i'm planning on going to Pattaya/Bangkok (living in Chiang Mai right now but the gay scene here is at the moment 70% dead.... really boring.) The last month have been a very difficult one for me (my friend died at full moon party because she got stung by jellyfish, uncle died, boyfriend left, etc) so i'm basically looking to meet new people, change place and try to have some fun. The last time i been in Pattaya was in 2013 so i guess alot of things changed since th…

  23. Started by brall3,

    Any quick recommendations for hotel accommodations in Chiang Mai? I checked on the Lotus and the price is 2000B a night for a standard room. I think the price is a bit high.

  24. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Nominations will be taken prior to a poll for the best gay erotic avatar. Anything that I deem to be erotic or at least cute will make the poll, if the board allows enough options to include them in poll..... Imports from other gay boards permitted. Let's start with 2. Traveller Dave Bigguyby

  25. Guest FreeFun
    Started by Guest FreeFun,

    If you come and visit muang Prahuap Khiri Khan, I will be pleased to join you in your room for a nice fun. I am not into chubby and too hairy guys. Except that point, all nationalities, ages, cock sizes are welcome. I like to offer nice blowjobs ;-) Group very welcome!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.