Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest shamahan
    Started by Guest shamahan,

    I have just returned from one day shopping trip to Siam Paragon. The idea was to impress my new 18 years old Thai boyfriend. I am not sure that I have succeeded but this is not the point. The point is that IMHO Siam Paragon can give one a good impression of the current economic situation in BKK. Contrary to my expectations the mall was bustling with both locals and tourists and I was there just on pretty mundane Monday. With very bad economic numbers, faltering exports, tourists numbers down (definitely felt in Pattaya), drought I can come to only one logical conclusion: the economic gap between BKK and the rest of the country is widening. Perhaps, the analogy with H…

  2. Started by brall3,

    I have noticed that the guys at the massage places in Thailand and Taipei focus a large amount of time massaging the back of the legs before massaging other parts of the body. During this trip to Thailand, I have actually started timing the guys and WITHOUT EXCEPTION every guy focuses on the back of the legs for 70% or more of the time and then move on to other parts of the body. In Europe, Brazil, Argentina, and Costa Rica, the guys focus more on the back torso, the neck, the arms and then move on to the legs. Personally I find the latter technique far more relaxing. Any opinions as to why the guys in Thailand and Taipei focus primarily on the back of the legs during…

  3. Guest shamahan
    Started by Guest shamahan,

    I transfer funds monthly from US but I keep them in US Dollars in Bangkokbank. When I see that exchange rate is above 34 baht per Dollar I exchange small amount online daily (usually 3-5 thousand baht). In this way, I average currency exchange rates flucuations. I do not exchange money if Dollar falls below 34. I am prepared to change my strategy to averaging above 35 in near future. There is a simple explanation why US Dollar is so strong and getting stronger: America is a shining beacon on the hill. Everything else is shit (with possible exception of UK pound). You say I am gloating. Yes, I do. I recall Smiles gloated about Canadian Dollar when it briefly strengthened …

  4. Guest science
    Started by Guest science,

    Hi guys. I've ran this very same poll at the LadyboysPattaya and PattayaAddicts forums (results below). And I thought that it would be interesting to run it here too. All in the name of science and good fun. No offense intended. The pool is anonymous and multiple selections are allowed. Results for LadyboysPattaya forum Results for PattayaAddicts forum

  5. Started by forky123,

    I am coming for my second visit to Thailand in October. I loved my visit to Bangkok and Pattaya in February but I'm thinking of doing Bangkok and a different city or resort such as Koh Samui or maybe Chiang Mai. I'm looking for somewhere a little less full on than Pattaya but still with Gay Massage or maybe a Go-Go Bar or two. Anyone have any recommendations? I intend to spend 4 or 5 days in BaAngkor, then 10 days or so elsewhere, then back to Bangkok for my last few days. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

  6. My experience is that most Thai gay boys tell me they are not into guys of their own country at all. They like Farang only. Do they lie about that? But why? They know I am not looking for a relationship and that I go from one guy to the next (a few I keep among visits). I mean to say: There is no reason why they can not be honest to me about their preferences. If they do not lie then it is a strange phenomenon. This must have meant that homosexuality did not exist really in Thailand before the arrival of gay Farang tourism. I mean the average gay in Thailand could find no-one he liked in 1900 AD. You believe them when they say this?

  7. Guest shamahan
    Started by Guest shamahan,

    I went to see this movie because of the major actor Sripinta Pongsatorn who played in My Bromance. The movie is bizzare and is not recommended. One can argue that "forbidden love" shown in this movie is criminal and the major character is not sympathetic at all. He sacrifices his two lovers to "feed" his true love who is actually vampire. One can argue that the sacrificed lovers are pathetic but still I am not that smart to catch the allegory if there is one. In the end vampire (who killed his own father to feed on his blood) is more sympathetic that the major character. Do not take your Thai bf to see this movie. Who knows he may perceive you the same way as two sacrific…

  8. Guest Oakley
    Started by Guest Oakley,

    Hi people from gaythailand, I'm trying to send messages on thailand but everytime a screen popups with the message sss! what can i do?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  9. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    We have 2 threads which included insulting personal attacks this week. I have reported them yesterday. They are still there. Here's one example: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9978-airport-to-hotel/page-3 If that doesn't justify moderation & termination of membership, what does? The other one is from someone who contributes nothing positive to the board, just insults. Sometimes weeding out is necessary. Of course, if the moderating policy is to be so hands off this becomes a bitch board, then it would be helpful just to announce it, so the members can decide if this is the right board for us.

  10. I have called the immigration department of my country what I must do to get a holiday visum for a Thai guy. I would love to show a friend (he works in Soi Twilight) my country. And he wants it too. He has only left Thailand one time in his life. Some things are easy to accomplish: get a Thai passport, get health insurance, get two good photographs, proof you have at least 35 EUR for every day you want to stay in Europe. This is all do-able. But there is a hard part. He has to make it very likely that he will return to Thailand. I asked them "how can he make that likely?". They say you can show us a paper that he is employed, or show us a paper that he is enrolled…

  11. Guest science
    Started by Guest science,

    Also include boyfriend sponsoring and forum heroes like it does with girls and ladyboys?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by brall3,

    Of course every city in the world is uniquely different than the other. Bangkok is no, São Paulo, Barcelona, Berlin, etc. etc. Each city is uniquely different with a few similar aspects. For me, I find Bangkok to be very exciting with a multitude of massage parlors, great places to eat, a good mass transit system, with an exciting vibrant gay night life: emphasis on the latter. Now, knowing what I like, which country would be better for me to visit, Cambodia or Vietnam? Remember, every city is uniquely different, and I do not expect to find Bangkok in either country. For what I like, any suggestions for Cambodia vs Vietnam?

  13. Started by steveluvscum,

    When I come to LOS in September, I plan on visiting Chaing Mai for a few days. I would like to stay in a gay friendly hotel or guest house, somewhere within the gay area if there is one. Any advice as to where to stay and the area, would be appreciated.

  14. A very interesting story. I did find it interesting the Thai lady said that she didn't know they were not a "normal" couple. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3167994/Gay-fathers-battle-leave-Thailand-surrogate-baby-daughter-mother-says-not-normal-couple-refuses-let-child-passport.html

  15. Guest Cedric
    Started by Guest Cedric,

    I would never have dreamt I would've become involved in the world of Amulets, I had as a tourist simply walked up a few streets but that's as far as my interest ever went. However recently a truly beautiful (Im not just saying that) 15 year old Chinese boy and orphan who is also our informal foster child sent me a very poignant letter. The letter came from the correctional institute where he is incarcerated for drug related dealings. In the letter he rather earnestly and urgently requested that I go to Thailand and there to buy him an amulet blessed by a particular monk. This would insure he insisted that he could kick the habit entirely and more precisely get out in…

  16. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    Some brief notes from my July trip...at least what I can remember of it. As usual, we party pretty hard and by the time I return home and get some time to write up a report, some details are lost. Biggest difference with this trip was our decision to stay at a Condo in Jomtien instead of our usual Mosaik apartment. There is a lot to love about Mosaik, but the beds are just way too hard for my comfort. So it was time to try something new. And it really was a change for the better. We had a 1-bedroom condo, so bed separate from kitchen/living area. Also had a 2nd full bathroom which came in handy. Kitchen was small, but decent sized fridge, microwave, a coup…

  17. Started by tamtam,

    I have heard many positive things about gay life in these 2 countries. The last time I visited, was back in 2009, and I would like to go back this year. So maybe some of tthe posters on this forum could give me some input about the current situation for gay travelers. Is there any area in Phnom Penh and Vientiane that is known to be gay and where the gay bars are situated? How about the hotel policy? When I was there in 2009, they didnt really approve of visiytors to your room, so I had to sneak them in. Are there gay friendly hotels in Vientiane and Phnom Penh?.And how do the guys connect? Do they use Grindr, Hornet and Gay Romeo or are there boy bars where they go to me…

  18. Guest laurence
    Started by Guest laurence,

    Often when speaking with people I mention my travels to Thailand and get the response " Oh, I hear Thailand is a beautiful country"! I reply, "no it is hot, dirty, smelly, dangerous and sleazy". They then say "then why do you go there?" Without revealing the full truth I say "for the sleaze"! For sure, my experiences have been in the major cities with some excursions into the countryside, but I have never really seen much beauty. Perhaps there are pockets of beauty as there are pockets of sleaze, Pattaya being the sleaziest and my favorite, with the rest being somewhat bland. I would like to hear of others opinions and experiences.

  19. It was kind of unexpected to find myself back in Thailand only 5 months after previous and quite long, three weeks visit . While I had my ticked purchased at end of Jan literally till evening of the day of departure I was not sure I will be able to go due to some circumstances but heavens cleared and after many hours in the silver tube I landed in Swampy on Sunday morning. This time I decided to enjoy my vacations and not to post until return home since reporting is quite time consuming and I had only two weeks at disposal. This time I skipped BBB Inn and decided to camp at Nantra Silom in Silom soi 8, I like hotel's modern and airy ambiance and fact that they do…

  20. Started by brall3,

    Does anyone have any experience or information on obtaining a card for connecting your cell phone to the internet? In reading hotel reviews, I see that many hotels have very poor, if any, Internet connection. Having a card to connect the cell phone to the Internet would alleviate the problem of poor Internet connection at hotels.

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  21. Started by bedbugy,

    this may interest you https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/12113374/Secrets.Of.The.Gay.Sauna.PDTV.x264-CBFM

  22. Started by brall3,

    On Thai Massage Boy top 100, The Prince and The V Club have more boys listed than any other massage places. Boys #1 (Top) and #2 (Kid2) are from V Club. Has anyone had a session with either of them? If so, are they a top, bottom, or both? The guys are handsome, but performance is more important to me than looks.

  23. Started by TMax,

    For many years now I have seen gay porn (especially Gay Asian dvd's) for sale at the stalls along Silom rd but on my last trip I didn't see any at the stalls (mind you I didn't ask either but should have) and put this down to the big "moral" clean up after the coup. So now to my question, does anyone know a good place in Bangkok where I can still purchase these types of dvd's (Silom, Sukhumvit etc)? When I'm not back in Thailand I like to watch the boys online but I would much prefer to have some dvd's to keep me warm at night (if you get my drift). I still saw some stalls selling sex toys but not a dvd in sight at them.

    • 8 replies
    • 4.2k views
  24. HI: Someone who has been here,,kindly advise NICE? Clean? Assume the Happy Ending is like all other massage places?? Tks for replies..

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  25. Guest JanFriday
    Started by Guest JanFriday,

    I am a newbie both of this board and to this scene. My only guy experience is watching it on net. However after reading posts from vinapu, TMaxx and co, I have gotten really excited about the massage parlors for my upcoming BK trip. Do you think it is okay for me to go there without any experience behind me? Or should I wait it out? After reading as much as I can on the forum, my plan was to go to Yunomori Onsen on the first day to get used to live male nudity (yes I am that new even though I am in 30s) after that I have narrowed it down to water nest and Hero. Although I don't know if I will have to guts to go through with it or chicken out once I find these places…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.