Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by JackR,

    Hi All I'm travelling to Bangkok for the very first time in March with a friend. I've been reading all the postings on this forum, including Vinapu's reports and they've all been so helpful. I can't wait to go! But I wanted to get someones opinion on hotels - we wanted to splash out on somewhere really nice - we are thinking of booking a twin room at Lebua State - does anyone have any experience of this hotel? - and if there would be any issues with bringing guests back? I couldn't see any postings on this place. Or would you recommend just getting one of those short time rooms when needed instead? J

  2. Thailand's martial law will not be lifted for the foreseeable future, the justice minister said on Friday, despite an earlier pledge to lift the law in some provinces to help the tourism industry which has struggled since a military coup in May. The announcement comes as Thailand prepares to enter its peak tourism season, over the Christmas and New Year period. The tourism sector accounts for nearly 10 percent of GDP. Thailand expects around 25 million tourists this year, down a million from 2013, the government said this month, thanks in part to protests in Bangkok that kept many visitors away. The army imposed martial law nationwide in May, days before it took power …

  3. Started by TMax,

    Happy New Year fellas, I hope 2015 is a great year for you all.

  4. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! is pleased to report that our Annual Christmas Fundraising Gala held on Saturday 20 December 2014 was once again a rousing success. This year, we were hosted at Question Mark Bar in Jomtien Complex which turned out to be an excellent space for the event. A delicious buffet meal was sourced from three local restaurants – Rich Man Poor Man Restaurant (Jomtien Soi 9), Da Nicola Restaurant (opposite Question Mark in Jomtien Complex) and Chok Dee Restaurant (Sukhumvit Highway nearly across from Under Water World). Entertainment was provided by the always-energetic, ever-popular B-Boys and a most professional, entertaining cabaret group from selected venues in …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. First, let me say that the Intercontinental brand is one of my favorites. I keep their top tier status for a reason; they treat me well. I have seen the hotel in Hua Hin for a while but never been able to stay here for an extended period of time. The boys and I wanted to get away from the hustle and craziness of Bangkok for a few days so we made our way to Hua Hin. The hotel is fabulous! It is simply amazing. I can't recommend it enough. The pool is incredible. The service is top notch. The daily breakfast buffet is amazing. The restaurants are great and the management is hands on and easy to work with. We checked into one of their pool suites and the view of …

  6. Guest joeblo
    Started by Guest joeblo,

    Just back from a visit to Singapore and was very surprised at how expensive that place is. If you plan to go be sure to prepare yourself with two bags of gold. One wont do it for you. Hotels and restaurants are at least three time more expensive than Thailand. The place is probably the cleanest place is SE Asia and I was told by a cabbie that there is almost no crime. As he said: Clean and green describes the place very well.

  7. Guest abang1961
    Started by Guest abang1961,

    Just when the year is wrapping, Malaysians woke up to another air "mystery" this morning. 8 Mar - where is that plane, lost in the waters of Indian Ocean? 17 Jul - why are you in the line of fire in Ukraine...Russian translation needed. 28 Dec - lost contact after leaving Surabaya, Indonesia. My prayers to all passengers and their families...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by TMax,

    Okay silly question, does anyone know what time the gates are open in the morning at Lumphini Park? I have this weird body clock that over the many years of work has been tuned in to waking me up early in the mornings (I'm talking 05:30 / 06:00 even if I go to bed at midnight with a belly full of beer and or spirits) and figure if I'm going to be awake at that time I may as well get in my daily walk around the park if it's open. Normally I join the health club and do an hour or so there in the mornings but since I only use their treadmills and exercise bikes I figure an early morning walk before breakfast would be a lot better.

  9. CNN is reporting an Air Asia flight has lost contact with airtraffic in Singapore. I hope all is well.

  10. Guest winniebarbie
    Started by Guest winniebarbie,

    Hi all users here I am Winnie. I am Thai-Chinese, currently working in Malaysia. I would like to make some friends or something that maybe develop into something serious. I am financially independent. I have quite a small body. My heigh is 165 and my weight 48kg. My look is quite femenine as well. Pictures is upon request My charecter: Soft, passionate, loving, honest, open-minded and monogamous. I love watching American series and music! If you are interested, you can leave me msg, Line or whatsapp Happy New year

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. In 2 days I will be back in Pattaya and time for a new thread. Checked Gayromeo today for new additions that might interest me. There are not enough days in my return (19) , hours in the day etc etc etc. I got prompt replies from all these boys with phone numbers and not sure how I will be able to see all of them along with my finds from visit in October. I need help Anonone etc. heheheheh

  12. Guest abdoon
    Started by Guest abdoon,

    I am new in this site and I hope to help me to learn to use

  13. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Wonderful Kwanza, and a Festive Festivus! We hope your New Year's celebrations are wonderful and fabulous!

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was in Bangkok for only a few hours yesterday but I had to buy a bicycle. I went to 3 stores in the city. One was the Cannondale Store on Sumkumvit and then I went to 2 that were around Lumpini Park. In all 3, the rates were double what they were in the USA and even on some 4x what I would pay for a bike in the USA. I knew this would be the case, but I was hoping to find a good deal at one of the shops. No luck at all. If you are looking for a brand bike, your best bet is to buy in USA or your home country and ship here!

  15. Started by xiluzer,

    Quite surprised when i read the notice in the facebook. "Being constantly harassed by the police and making it hard for the business".. now i wonder if this also happens to other establishment... or only Fan Club is having this problem. Oh... i was told that Hero now is closed at 930pm because of Junta... Should we all worry that others will follow the same fate as Fan Club's....

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have not spent much time in Indonesia but I was there recently and the boys all gave that gay "lets fuck" eye contact. I met a few guys while there. But, I have never heard much about the place as a place for gay to travel for fun. Anyone have experience there? problems there?

  17. I use to use the montly rebill and loved it but as I am ony here for 2 weeks, I got a 1 one package. It is often hard to figure out the sales and promotions and sometimes talking to customer support gets you nowhere. I found this site which let me do a 1 week subscription to AIS (12Call) for 249 baht. It gave some good and useful information. http://thaiprepaidcard.com/3g-data-plans-for-12call-dtac-and-true/

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was only there for one night as I flew in late at night and the boys had to get to the city the next morning to meet me before we headed to the beach for 2 weeks. I have stayed in this hotel many times and always enjoyed it. The hotel was full and so they told me my regular room was unavaible so they upgraded me to the Royal Suite for free. I loved it. Huge TV. Amazing decor. Big room. The Executive Lounge was excellent and the breakfast buffet was wonderful. I loved the Xmas decorations there. I had a doctors appointment early the next morning and told the front desk that I had two guests traveling to meet me and they said no problem. I left and did my…

  19. Started by TMax,

    I understand that Body Club massage has made a comeback, this time around though they have both male and female staff. Well this could be good news for guys like me that are Bi, a 4 hands massage with a hot top and a cute girl sounds delish to me so I have sent Jak an email to check out the possibility. The last massage I had at the old BC was awesome and the boy was nicely hung (nice girth too), just a pity I wasn't taking it from behind at that time but what I could fit into my mouth sure did taste nice. I can still vividly remember reaching down at one point in the massage and grabbing hold of his weapon and got the surprise of my life as it was the biggest one I h…

  20. Started by biguyby,

    I watched the Fireworks Display last night from the comfort of my computer chair here in The UK via the Beach Road Web-Cam - Isn't technology marvelous

  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have some friends who are coming to Bangkok this Xmas season and they will be traveling to Phuket for a few days and then to Bangkok for 8 days. They have asked me to suggest for them the best things to do in Bangkok. They travel with 2 kids and thus are not looking for the club scene. What are the places you think a first time visitor to Thailand should / must see or do in the Bangkok area? I have told them The Kings Palace and Ayutthaya for sure. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

  22. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! will be holding its annual Christmas fund raising party on Saturday, 20 December 2014, commencing at 7 pm. There will be great food from several Jomtien restaurants, great entertainment, door prize and, of course, the TAKE CARE!! legendary lucky draw. Tickets are 550 baht and include sumptuous food, one free drink, chance for door prize and preferred seating.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  23. Guest dale1

    TAKE CARE!! has had a collaborative relationship with The HIV Foundation Thailand for several years. Take a look at their web site at <www.hivfoundation.com> We have invited experts of the Foundation to make a presentation in Pattaya concerning the current state of HIV/AIDS in Thailand, focusing on prevention and treatment. The presenters will be Dr. Sai Pye Myo Kyaw, Casework Manager (Myanmar), Nitisak Tharathankul, Senior Caseworker (Thai) and Scott Berry, Regional Adviser All friends and supporters of TAKE CARE!! are invited to attend this enlightening discussion. Anonymous question and answers will be available. If you wish to attend, please send u…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    It has been down several days for me. Are there other good sites that has American TV shows easy to find?

  25. A friend of a friend was paralyzed from shoulders down. He was making arrangements to do stem cell therapy there at Better Being Hospital. He believes this will help him to walk again. I know nothing of this place and have never heard of it. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated! http://www.betterbeingthailand.com/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.