Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    We are pleased to announce a scrumptious TAKE CARE!! fundraising dinner at Bruno's Restaurant and Wine Bar on Monday 9 March 2015 at 7:30 ... details are on the attached flyer ... plan for a great meal at a 5-star venue for a truly good cause ... win win for all ... for booking be sure to text Bruno's at 08-1861-5612 or book in person when you are next there ... hope to see you there.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Guest gwminthai
    Started by Guest gwminthai,

    I know this is last minute, but I'd really like to get the word out.. Last year, Lee Shamrock graciously donated his time & talents and came all the way from Bangkok to perform at THE POURHOUSE in Jomtien for a Charity Event in support of TAKE CARE!!. He brought the house down with an incredible evening of Music & Comedy! THiS WEEKEND (Sunday, Feb 22nd), Lee Shamrock will be back in Pattaya and will be performing at Dicey Reilly's Irish Pub (Second Road next to the Marriott) from 1pm to 4pm. If you saw him at THE POURHOUSE last year, then you know how much fun it was. If you missed it, well now's your chance! Lee Shamrock is one of Bangkok's mo…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Guest Billabonkie
    Started by Guest Billabonkie,

    Where restroom I can go to meet them to wank?

  4. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    The Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra offers a free concert on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 4:00 P.M. at the Phornprapha Botanical Garden on Siam Country Club Road. For more information about the concert as it becomes available please visit the Pattaya Classical Music website: pattayaclassicalmusic.com.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    I am very pleased to announce that our February issue, celebrating 50 editions of OUT iT Magazine is now online and will be available in a gay venue near you this week We have made some fundamental changes that include moving the guide section to our website and I would be most grateful to hear any feedback you can give about our NEW maps and listings at www.out-in-thailand.com Very many thanks and best wishes,

  6. Started by biguyby,

    I've been in Pattaya 3 days now and still not got over the travel (jet lag and tiredness etc) hence reading the forum at 05.45 when I should be sleeping. I haven't ventured too far from my hotel in Central Pattaya as yet but I did have a nice massage last night at Sea Massage by a hunky guy named Nun. He was a very good masseur and knew how to tease in all the right places which fir me is what makes a good massage. I'm hoping to get out and about a little more over the next couple of days and maybe venture as far as Sunee Plaza tomorrow night. After all I only have a month before I'm back home and scraping the ice off my cars windscreen again.

  7. It always seems to happen to me, I'm on my last day at the beach or on my last walk around Jomtien Complex or Sunee Plaza and I spot the perfect guy from my fantasies. I was sitting on a deck chair on my last afternoon on the beach at my usual spot near to the first toilet block on Dongtan Beach. I see one the boys from Madagascar that I met earlier this year on the beach. He is of slim build and maybe 5' - 9" tall with just a little bit of stubbly hair on his otherwise smooth chest. He has a sort of Mohican haircut and was wearing some very tight fitting black boxer type underwear. He says he is 23 years old which seems about right. He was sitting on one of …

  8. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Marriott Phuket Khao Lak Resort... Special this weeks Travelzoo Asia.... 3 nights $319. + extra nights $106 each. many perks with the offer... Bookings from March 20th...til October... Spend 3 nights at the luxurious JW Marriott Khao Lak for just $319 for two people. Packed with exclusive extras like complimentary massages, free dinner and cocktail vouchers and more, this offer saves over 50% off regular rates. Why we love it Two can stay in a Deluxe Lagoon Pool View Room featuring a generous-sized balcony with daybeds Enjoy an upgrade to a Premium Lagoon Pool View Room (subject to availability upon check-in), each boasting an additional outdoor sofa ove…

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Here’s one of the best Travelzoo offers I have seen. It's especially interesting as it extends beyond the low season. 3 nights at the award-winning 5-star JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa for a package price of A$259 (A$86.33 per night), representing 72% discount. Offer includes - Deluxe Pool View Room All taxes and service charges Daily Breakfast for 2 One 60-minute Thai massage and 30% off other spa treatments 30% off airport transfers Additional nights at A$86 Upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access Room for A$25 per night Conditions: Validity: 4 August – 15 December 2012 and 1 April – 30 June 2013 Vouchers must be booked before midnight on Wednesday 15 A…

  10. Started by Up2u,

    Some of these comments I posted on another forum about the lack of boys at the gay beach. This sadly is still true. However, you will see more changes depending how long you have been absent and what section you sit at. There is an ongoing story about the covering and uncovering of the footpath with sand which has made the local press (see link). Many, many months ago Rit and adjoining the sections at the gay beach got tired of maintaining the footpath (yellow brick road) and expanded their areas for overflow seating by covering the walkway with sand. I thought it was not a good idea and told him so. Anyway, officials did not challenge him and so it remains today. This…

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I made it close to Bangkok on the bike ride and I have a free day tomorrow so I went into Bangkok tonight. To say it was a sad situation is an understatement. Siam Boys is now closed for 2 days as it could not pay rent. Boys Bangkok was sad and I had a water and the waiter was so busy he didn't even open it for me (I was the ONLY customer at the time). Classic had 10 boys. Future was slower than ever. The Fresh boys has a few boys there but not a good selection. I have not had sex in what seems like years and I went looking and went to 7 bars that all cost over 220 baht to 250 baht for a glass of water. I did not find one boy I wanted for a drink. On top of t…

  12. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    Just a heads up, as I know several members use United Airlines for their travels. Effective March 30, United Airlines will no longer fly to Bangkok. Their current schedule between Tokyo-Narita and Bangkok will cease.

  13. Guest shamahan
    Started by Guest shamahan,

    In connection with just starting QE in eurozone euro is sinking. But there is a silver lining here:almost automatically stocks in eurozone will go up. I never recommend stock market as a form of investment because it totally screwed by central bankers and basically a Ponzi scheme but there are times where real money can be made. For Canadians (where the rate cut led to immediate drop of looney versus US Dollar and , unfortunately Thai Baht) the situation is much trickier cause their most interesting stocks are in commodities and commodities stink right now. One can make good money on oil volatility but it is risky. Go for German or French stock market.

  14. Guest AlMcSexy
    Started by Guest AlMcSexy,

    Does anyone know what's happening for the Babylon 27th Anniversary Party on Saturday? There's not much info on the website. Foam Party perhaps? :-P

    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. I am not sure why they decided to pursue this or aggressively go after an ex-Prime Minister but this may be more trouble for them than what it is worth. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/24/world/asia/in-impeaching-ex-premier-junta-revives-thailands-divisions.html

  16. Started by vinapu,

    Just today I saw post on CFS forum that this new bar named ZEUS opened in Soi Twilight-any visitors / comments so far . Hopefully one of you local guys will volunteer to inspect premises and reports. Don't feel rushed though. I sense Soi Twilight does not have many fans on our forum here

  17. Started by newalaan,

    Not many detailed updates/reports regarding Jomtien recently across all the forums, other than the general 'it seems busy' or details of the Dong Tan beach traders. Rarely see actual bars and venues being reviewed or discussed. It's sometimes nice to get updates prior to a trip. Have booked a short stay in Jomtien at the start of my upcoming Thailand visit at East Suites and this time I plan just to enjoy the Jomtien area and leave the other areas to later in the trip. Last trip in October it was lively enough there compared to other areas. Anyone there now or recently visited have any current Jomtien bar/venue updates, openings/closures? I assume The Venue still …

  18. Lesson 1: Big Things CUM in Small Packages – I get so tired of my friends from the USA saying that all Thai boys have small dicks. That has been the opposite of my experience. Perhaps I have a knack at picking out guys but I have had some beautiful cocks in Thailand and while on average, the guys in Brazil may be bigger, the cocks I have found in Thailand have been scrumptious. Just because a boy is small in stature, don't assume he is small in all parts of his body. I have been extremely happy on numerous occasions. more tomorrow....

  19. Guest tsubiboy29
    Started by Guest tsubiboy29,

    So I went to Bangkok in May/June last year and I had so much fun. This year's annual leave has been approved, now I am planning my next holiday. I will be spending 4-5 days in Bangkok in April. I did a lot of shoppings and tourism activities last time. Any recommendations for me this time? I am keen to try as many massages as possible, also I would like to learn how to cook Thai food.

  20. Started by t0oL1,

    Just made an inquiry on their site and was wondering if anyone here had tried any of their services. Especially interested in hormone supplement/ replacement and figured I would give it a trial as long as I am in the area. http://vitallife-international.com/look-better.aspx not that I figure anyone else here might need it

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had asked the doctors for this in the past but was always told that the pill was not available here. I had to be at the doctor yesterday morning at Bumrungrade and asked for some sleeping pills and was given a perscription for Valium. I thanked him and told him I wished they would have Ambian one day. He said, "we do." And, he gave me a prescription for that for 60 days. I was really happy as I had always had to buy this in USA. It was the generic version and not the brand but that was OK for me as well. Plus, he kept my prescription for the Valium on my ticket as well so I got a double dose. Loving Thailand!

  22. I have had KBank and Bangkok Bank for years. I recently had a friend who had a Bday and I was not in Thailand. I saw on Facebook it was his birthday. I wished him happy Birthday and send him a message and told him to give me his bank info and I'd send him a present. He replied in less than 5 min with all the information I needed. I logged in, added him, verified him via SMS and send him some money. Hours later, he posted great photos of all the booze he bought for his friends and himself to drink that night. It was great to see. He did say thank you. And, with an online account, it was so easy to do or take care of something like this quickly.

  23. Guest WaterNest

    Hi Admin Please List our new male massage establishment WaterNest Spa in Gay Bangkok listing. " May we invite you to explore a plethora of services including signature massages & revitalizing body scrubs dedicated to awaken your senses & lift your spirits higher. Choose from any of 13 private rooms found in our 6-level building. " Visit us at : WaterNest 20/11 Sukhumvit 39 Klongton nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand Call us to Book O: +66 88507 7074 M: +66 02259 4374 Our website is www.waternest-thai.com and facebook account is www.facebook.com/waternestspa

  24. Started by TMax,

    Well isn't it just brilliant, I am due to fly out at the end of next week for my trip to Thailand and it looks like a f*&king cyclone is forming up in my neck of the woods for next week that could scuttle my flight from here to Bali, connecting flight that afternoon to Bangkok. Now I have had to send an email to Thai Airways (in Thailand) because their Australian reservation number is offline until the Christmas / New years public holidays are over, just to query if it does happen that the cyclone closes us down here to see if I could change the dates on my Thai ticket (and pay a bit extra if needed, just in case) or will I be screwed senseless (travel insurance s…

  25. Started by vinapu,

    For those who find my day to day account in an 'Off to Thailand again " thread http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9774-off-to-thailand-again-december-2014-trip/page-9 boring and/ or too long below are my notes and information you may find usefull. Getting from/to airport cheapest and depending on time of day even fastest way is City Link train to Phaya Thai BTS / elevated railway / station.Train runs every 15 minutes and it takes about 30 minutes to get there with 6 station on the way. It costs 45 baht. Those with staying at Nasa Vegas hotel - it just across the street from RamKamhaeng station. At Makkasan station you can transfer / separ…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.