Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by vinapu,

    From comments of one of the readers of Christian's blog it looks that Guy Spa in Sukhumvit Soi 19 is closed to good as landlord did not renew apparently. Hope they re-incarnate somewhere in vicinity as this was good place full of hunky guys.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. I've been to Thailand many times over the last 20 years but haven't been in the last 3 years (been busy elsewhere ;-) Few questions I have are what's the going rates for, off fee, short time, long time... massage place rates and tips.... freelancer rates Also silly me, I haven't paid attention to Martial Law, just read somethings here... how different are things and what is different (reminds me of when I went to Morocco during Ramadan, won't do that again) Thanks for your help/advice

  3. Started by TMax,

    Please excuse any bad language in advance. Well since my departure from my former employer I did take up a two month contract to continue to help out the guys on the big project we were working on but my former employer (dickhead former manager that is) is really trying to make my remaining time on the contract as miserable as possible (calling him a dickhead is an insult to dickheads). I am committed to finishing the contract as all the crap is making my January trip look so much better, reckon if I'm going to get fucked about it is much more preferrable if it's a hot Thai hunk that screws the daylights out of me than have my former employer retards screw with my min…

  4. Started by jfarmer017,

    Thoughts?

  5. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    How often does the moderator visit the board? Just wondering, in view of some content posted over the last 48 hours.

  6. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Anyone know the date of the next Pattaya Morlam? And at which of the two 3rd Road locations it's be held?

  7. Started by firecat69,

    In 7 days I will start the long trip to Thailand. As usual I have prepared for it by scouring Gayromeo for new Boys. As any of you know who have read my past trip reports, I use Gayromeo a lot and have added Jack'd to my search for boys. I find October a great time to visit because it seems that many new arrivals especially to Pattaya start to move to Pattaya to either work in Bars or go online. This year I am amazed at how many new possibilities there are and I already have way more profiles then I will ever get to see. Just not enough days or stamina to see them all. I will eliminate some because they don't respond well that they must look like the photos…

  8. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    The best airfare deal ever from the USA to Bangkok just started today. 30% off all flights on Etihad from the USA to lots of Asian and Australian cities. The discount does not apply to taxes and surcharges so the total discount should work out to about 28% for most Economy bookings and very close to the full 30% for First and Business Class. There are no blackout dates and you can fly far into the future, probably 11 months but not exactly sure. This sale ends on December 2nd and you must input the discount code to receive the discount. For more details http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/286-30-off-usa-to-bangkokmanila-black-friday-sale…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Started by calluna15,

    Has anyone else had booking problems on mosiacs Website? Cannot use the booking form. I get error Display messages.

  10. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! is seeking items suitable for an Auction and for a Lucky Draw to be held at our December 20 Christmas Gala at Question Mark Bar in Jomtien Complex. Items such as sculptures, paintings, jewelry, restaurant or bar tabs, or use your imagination, will be greatly appreciated. Should you have any items you wish to donate, or can offer Complimentary Vouchers to be used in connection with our Lucky Draw, please call Bob Rosenthal at 08 5431 9316.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by TMax,

    Come January I'm in Thailand for a month, mostly to let my hair down and just hang loose for a bit (oh and have fun with the the boys of course) but during that time I will be looking to set up a bank account and check a few more things out. I have made the decision, that mid 2015 I will move to Thailand for 12 months or so (at this point in time the end of May sounds good), this may be a precursor to retirement over there but I figured to go on the 12 month multiple entry visa to see if I can handle the extended time there (providing I can get that visa first). I have some things to sort out here in Australia before the planned big trip, hence the long wait for me as…

  12. Guest LoveThailand
    Started by Guest LoveThailand,

    Back from a 2 week visit. Part 1 - Koh Samet, 8 days. Stayed at TubTim resort, $30 for a fan bungalo. TubTim is a beautiful quiet beach with mixed visitors (a few gay couples, straight families and everyone in between). The baech feels uncrowded at all times, no people from countries usually associaated with disgusting manners. The bungalo basic - a small verandah with a table and chairs, a HUGE comfortable bed, some shelves, a shower and toilet inside - steps from the beach. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be had at the restaurant (good prices - breakfast at B150, I think). Within walking distance from TubTim - bigger beaches with larger resorts, bars an…

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. Started by pong,

    To inform you, this comes from advertising in free Thai magazines-check yourself if willing to explore: FUSION is newly opened in the Silom touristy comfort zone- on Suriwong, about opposite from Hotmail, in the lower basement of Wall Street Tower, only opens at 22.00. This may be the xyz--d form of a late night bar for MBs/barboys, that had 3 or 4 times the place beside Golden Cock. (The Thai reads like F/a/u/shion-a very serious object for most Thai gays) NEED - a bit unsure what the format is and the place is also very unlikely: 18th floor of GMM-Grammy Place in Ratchaphak building, along Asoke (Sukhumvit 21), about opposite from Soi Cowboy. Big opening on 21/10-wi…

  14. Guest Praelu
    Started by Guest Praelu,

    Hi guys Is anyone in Pattaya now and can send me a special picture? For more details send me a PM Thank you.

  15. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Can anyone recommend any short time rooms in the Jomtien Complex? Thanks!

  16. Started by zombie,

    http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/154538/germans-wallet-snatched-by-thai-man-in-pattaya-beer-bar/

  17. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    Only posting in this Forum to let you know of two BIG exclusives in the November issue of OUT in Thailand Magazine: EXCLUSIVE interview with Hillary Clinton Special reader's offer with PoshBerry for up to 40% discount off first class and business class flights from anywhere to anywhere! You can see both at www.out-in-thailand.com

  18. Started by brall3,

    I have not see a report on this spa so I decided to submit one. The Montara Massage Spa is located on Silom Soi 6 in BKK. The place is beautifully decorated with the body massage rooms located on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. Some rooms have a massage mat on the floor, and the other rooms have the raised massage bed with a shower in the room. The walls between the rooms do not go from the floor to the ceiling. They go about 3/4 of the way up, so you can hear the noise of the people next door, and they can hear you. You select the massage guy or girl, yes a few girls work there, from the receptionist's tablet. The guy I selected came into the entry parlor and ask…

  19. Hi Guys I've been staying at Mosaik apartments on my last few trips. Unfortunately this time around they are booked out (late Jan 2015 for 13 nights) I'm looking for something similar to Mosaik, ideally in South Pattaya (but not essential) The following would be on my wish list: 1 bedroom Guest / gay friendly Kitchen (microwave,kettle, big fridge) free wifi - essential Cable TV Balcony Can anyone suggested some nice places (especially interested if you have stayed there) Hoping to pay similar price to Mosaik (I think that was 1800Baht per night last time for an 85sqm place)

  20. Guest Garrison
    Started by Guest Garrison,

    Does anyone knows if the Pattaya immigration office opens on Saturdays? And if yes, whether it processes extension of stay visas? I checked online but saw conflicting information. Thanks for any light you may be able to shed on the matter.

  21. Last night I was enjoying myself with some others in Toy Boy, when suddenly a large group of loud mouthed Chinese females-led by a tour operator- barge into the bar, take over almost one side of the place and start screaming non stop as they consume their beer bottles and command boys of their choosing come down and sit with them. To make way for the rabble, regular gay customers are shunted to the side lines, most of whom decide to pay up and leave. The bitches get louder and louder and even try to pinch boys already sitting with customers. Some of them order the stage to be cleared to parade themselves on it as shown below. By this time most of the gays already in th…

  22. Started by Travellerdave,

    Ive just read Firecat,s thread where he tells us that he has an injured ankle. Injuries like that can certainly clip ones wings and its disappointing when it happens on holiday. It happened to me a couple of years ago in Pattaya. I was in a gogo bar short time room with a cutie and had proceeded to the shower with him. Coming out i slipped on the floor tiles and fell heavily against a step from the shower room. It hurt. Next day it was really bad and i could hardly move without pain and my back had a huge bruise. I suspected i had broken a rib so went to the Bangkok Pattaya hospital. It turned out i had only badly bruised my ribs. The advice was only to take pain killer…

  23. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I am going to Bangkok in near future, but I have a little fear of Ebola. I don't know much about the condition of this disease in Thai and Bangkok particularly. Thai welcomes foreigners from all over the world, which will make the condition worse, in my opinion. Especially, gay clubs, massage shops and cruising places are believed to be more dangerous potentially, I would say so without offending anyone. But i can't keep myself away from those places during vacation in bangkok. Does anyone have any information or advice?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  24. Started by brall3,

    A Black-American buddy told me about the racial discrimination he was experiencing here, especially getting a motor-taxi. I somewhat questioned this until I actually saw it happen. After the clubs closed, I walked with him to Soi Convent. When we approached the motor-taxi area, I lingered behind. To my disbelief and shock, 3 motor-taxi drivers refused to give him a ride! They pointed to the tut-tuts and taxi cabs. He slowly walked off and I approached the area and asked to be taken to the same hotel. Without hesitation I was motioned to get on the motorcycle. When I called to my buddy, the drivers said no and turned their backs to me. My buddy is a bit younger and mu…

  25. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    The famous Desford Colliery Brass Band gives a concert in Siam Bayshore Hotel, Pattaya on 26th October 2014 at 5 pm The Desford Colliery Band is considered one of the finest exponents of the brass medium. Its wide range of styles and flexibility of performance has bought it world-wide fame. This British Band comprises of 25 brass musicians with percussion and performs a repertoire spanning Baroque to Jazz, its soloists some of the finest you will hear. Free seating tickets at 500 THB (300 THB for persons under the age of 28). Tickets are for sale from October 1st at the reception of Siam Bayshore Hotel, Pattaya. All ticket holders will be entitled to a 20%…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.