Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by forky123,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33963280

  2. Started by mahjongguy,

    Do you keep the Thai banknotes sorted in your wallet? Not to be obsessive-compulsive but to keep from handing someone a 500 when you meant only 100. A friend who was visiting last week accidentally gave a cabbie 640 baht instead of 240, so I suggested that on his next trip he do the following: instead of the natural order of 20-50-100-500-1000, he keep the bills sorted as 20-100-1000-500-50. This gives the best color separation. If you're color blind, forget it and just stay sharp.

  3. Started by vinapu,

    to be introduced on Aug 21 st I wish plenty of those for everybody

  4. Click on the video and watch it. http://www.newnownext.com/diy-drag-princess-emerges-from-washing-machine-snatches-our-hearts/08/2015/?xrs=synd_facebook_logo

  5. Started by jfarmer017,

    Is there a method for deleting a post? I read that there "may" be a delete option next to the "Quote" buttons on posts but do not see any such option. Is it is possible to delete a post after you have replied to a topic?

  6. Started by williewillie,

    We saw the 10pm Xboys show last night and it was above par with 11 lads in bigcock show but realized that the B-Boys were missing. According to one Thai lad, the troupe is in Singapore. Some new talent at Xboys, Pattaya along with some veterans. B-Boys a fun part of the Boyztown area scene.

  7. Started by brall3,

    After a few day in the Boystown area, time to try something different. Waking up or going to bed with a view of the beach or sitting on the balcony looking out on to the beach seems quite appealing. A lot of reviews about beach front properties state that they are old and in dire need of renovation. Any recommendations for hotels LOCATED ON THE BEACH which can provide the above mentioned appeal?

  8. Guest aj1996
    Started by Guest aj1996,

    I'm new to Thailand and to this forum and I don't know if this is the most appropriate sub-forum for me but here goes nothing I'm 18 going on 19, from northern India, and il be moving to bangkok with my fam in a weeks' time for a couple of months and i'd love to hang out with a cute guy who can treat me right.. not that it really matters but I'm 1.82m/6ft tall, light/tanned, have brown hair, light green eyes and I'm a twink and mostly submissive, but I can be anything else you like so if you think we'll be compatible then let's talk aha x

  9. Guest dingsibbs
    Started by Guest dingsibbs,

    I am new to this platform and I will be visiting Bangkok on a business trip for the first time. I will arrive on 16 August and spend the whole week. I am 35 years old and would like to hook up with a mature Top or Vers man for no strings attached fun. Any idea how I can manage to have some fun? I will be staying at a Holiday Inn Hotel

  10. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    What other country is easy to get to from Bangkok? If i went there and went to another country and came back to Bangkok to go back home. Vietnam?

  11. Started by Travellerdave,

    I went there yesterday evening at about 6 pm and was very impressed, now all the building work is complete. It was very busy with Russians, Thais (both older and some younger boys) and many older farangs. I tried the whirlpool (too cold), the steam room(really excellent) and the sauna, which is located in the upstairs cruising area. The top floor is virtually pitch black and maze like. I had discarded my towel and had entered wearing my speedos with condom and lube within them. The excitement soon had me erect and groping hands were soon on my dick. I found myself tongue kissing with someone I identified as Thai from his whispers asking me to enter a cubicle. We had go…

  12. Started by brall3,

    The "Thai Puan" magazine map lists only 2 massage places in Pattaya; 1 in Sunee Plaza (All of me) and 1 in Boyztown (Boyz massage). Can this be true, only two all of Pattaya?

  13. Thai Airways International Pcl (THAI.BK) plans to cut 1,401 jobs through voluntary retirement this year and suspend its loss-making flights to Los Angeles and Rome as it pushes ahead with a restructuring plan, its president said on Sunday. Thailand’s national carrier aims to reduce operating costs and capacity by 20 percent under the two-year plan, which also calls for aircraft sales and a reduction in staffing. The firm is one of several state-controlled companies that the military government has targeted for reform since seizing power in May 2014. ADVERTISING The flight suspension will reduce Thai Air capacity by 5 percent, President Charumporn Jotikasthira told Reut…

  14. Guest shaaban
    Started by Guest shaaban,

    hello lover alot of people ask about who is gay and has wife with she know he is gay and how can enjoy when his wife see him and she can be man for him i see many video about that and see many wife like that what you can feel if you see your wife kiss other man ?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  15. Are you a member of Gay Romeo or the former Guys4Men? If you are, you just received a free 3-month upgrade to their "PLUS" subscription. If you haven't seen it already, then next time you log on to Gay Romeo you'll get a message telling you the following: http://www.gayromeo.com _____ Recently Guys4Men & GayRomeo joined forces. This means there are now many new users in your country. To get all the former Guys4Men users off to a good start we gave each of them a free GayRomeo PLUS subscription. Naturally, we don't want our own users to feel left out. Therefore today we have given you a 3 month PLUS subscription for free! New registrations al…

    • 6 replies
    • 13.3k views
  16. Guest CMRolly
    Started by Guest CMRolly,

    I do enjoy a massage by a cute young guy that finishes with a happy ending or more. For me the massage is not complete without the extras at the end. But I find the existing Chiang Mai men for men spas a total rip off. Over priced massage fees and mandatory tips with no satisfaction guarantees, meaning the customers don`t know exactly what they are going to receive until in the room having the massage and if the guy is not interested in giving extras or the massage is crap, the customer still has to pay for the massage and cough up with the mandatory tip. I have also found that in some spas the policy is; doing as little as possible, in the shortest amount of time for as…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Guest soi23
    Started by Guest soi23,

    New to the forum just want to say hi.... will be living in the Huai Kwang area in a couple of months and if anyone has suggestion for male massage or gay play in that area ,I would appiciate the advice...Thanks Soi23

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The Bondi Hotel on Dongtan/Jomtien Beach has a very special offer for September:

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    I walked pass the Baan Dok Mai Guesthouse behind TukCom...today Monday August 3rd It was CLOSED and NO signage as to why. All doors pulled down...except entry to go upstairs. Hopefully just a short time before it reopens...??? Tj

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. I was wondering. When we are in Pattaya we scan Gay Romeo and visit the same go go bars, many of the boys I have dated, will also have been dated by many other visitors of this forum. Is it allowed to talk about their names here? It is of course interesting that when you spend 3 days with a guy and had great fun with him to read the opinions about that guy from other visitors on this forum. At least that would be interesting for me. Not only to detect lies (like he always told me his mother is in hospital and I needed to pay him money for her, but now I read here he told another Farang his mother died 10 years ago) but to also get to know him better by reading th…

  21. Guest ryoyo

    I am dithering about whether to choose to stay near jomtien beach or in the neighbourhood of boyz town during my visit in pattaya. Planning to visit for 2 days (then back to BKK), I want to go to both boyz town an the dongtan beach. My main activities will be in the vicinity of the boyz town from night until late, just go to the beach during daytime. I rather stay near the central pattaya because I want to hang out around the area until late and it's convenient for me not to take taxi back to the hotel. But on the other hand, I will have to take my stuffs to the beach. Is there anyone having experience staying in the center and moving to the beach also? Would it be bett…

  22. Started by brall3,

    Seeking information on alternate transportation from the International airport to the hotel. The last two trips I stayed at the Tarntawan Place and their limo service met me at the airport; a cost of 1500-1800. This trip I will be staying at another hotel in the Silom/Sathorn area. What is the approximate cost of taking a taxi from the International airport to the Silom area? Any suggestions on taxi companies and their location at the airport? The flight arrives at 11:00 that night. Does the Metro run that late? Is it easy to find the Metro at the airport and ride it to the Silo area?

  23. Guest shaaban
    Started by Guest shaaban,

    hello all today i post good video to you see khao san road i hope you can see and enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqnQpCf1xHU

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Guest shaaban

    hello everybody im new here and hope we have good time in this new home i live in thailand now and you can ask me about something maybe i can give you little information

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
  25. Started by Smiles,

    . . . well now we know. Kissing z909's ass. But do carry on ...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.