Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    This one has not been a “good” thing, but a GREAT one!!! Word is getting around town that the BONDI BEACH BAR AND RESTAURANT has closed and will likely not re-open under the previous management. If true, we of TAKE CARE!! bid the BONDI a fond and sincerest farewell. We will certainly miss you. Over the last several years, the BONDI (earlier known as OZZ BAR) has been hosting a monthly fundraising event that has been on the regular calendar of many folks in our community – QUIZ NIGHT @ BONDI!!!! The last Sunday of the month has seen the gathering of upwards to 40 regular whizz kids (well, not really kids!!) supporting the fundraising efforts of TAKE CARE!! and havi…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by rd2077,

    http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/how-be-better-bottom-guide-gay-and-curious-men

  3. Started by brall3,

    I received the regular 30 day Visa stamp at the airport, and obtained an additional 30 days from the consulate in Bangkok. Any idea how long one can stay in Thailand on a tourist visa? Some countries allow a maximum of 180 days stay per year (total days and not necessarily continues). I am curious if it is the same for Thailand.

  4. Started by kokopelli,

    I have noticed a number of new members who recently (past year) have joined this forum. Out of curiosity was wondering if they would share their reasons for this particular forum. Maybe they were lurkers and now want to be participants? Or did they stumble across it? Or realize that it is the the best forum on gay life in Thailand?

  5. Started by gerefan,

  6. Started by forky123,

    Are there really so many active threads here that ones receiving many posts per day are closed? I realise the person starting the thread asked for it to be closed but, unless there is something in it abusive, I really don't understand why it has been closed.

  7. Started by gaperking,

    Are any Russian people following this forum? In Pattaya one cannot escape how menus and brochures are often in Russian. In March this year it seemed although that Russians were somewhere else. Maybe sanctions and oil price drop are having some effect. But. Would be nice to hear if there are some Russian speakers (говорящиe русского языка?).

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  8. Guest anhiuem11

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW71_jB_Vbw

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by steveluvscum,

    Hello fellow members, this is my first post. I am just wanting some advice. As my name suggests I am a real cum lover. I will be in Bangkok in September ( my eighth visit ), I have of course hooked up with guys on all my visits for some great times, What I would really like to do on this visit is fulfil my biggest sexual desire, and that is to be the subject of a Bukkake party. I would like a group of nice guys to just drench me in cum. Does anyone here know if there is a bar club or somewhere where this could be arranged. Maybe you know some guys that would like to take part, the more the merrier. Thanks for reading this post and any help or advice is most appreciated.

  10. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Message for U.S. Citizens U.S. Embassy Bangkok October 2, 2015 Consular Outreach: PattayaThe Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the location for the scheduled consular outreach visit to Pattaya on Friday, October 9, 2015. Consular staff will be available to provide services on October 9, 2015 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the: Dusit Thani Pattaya 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand, 20150 + 66 (0) 3842 5611 - 7 www.dusitthanipattaya.dusit.com The following consular services are available during our outreach visits: Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3960.00 for adult passports, and $105.00…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Travellerdave,

    Hi guys. Yes I arrived in my favourite town yesterday. Flew with Emirates via Dubai. About the best economy flight you can get but they are getting very tiring as I get older. I had not made a reservation as I knew that Pats was very quiet so I just walked into the Ambiance and they gave me a higher room which proved to be relatively quiet. After sorting myself out and unpacking I went into the Family Mart to buy extra time on my Thai sim card. This proved to be a long drawn out process involving me going back for my passeport, the number of which has to be registered. It took the girl about 15 minutes to complete so I tipped her when I got my fully functioned phone bac…

  12. Started by firecat69,

    I'm convinced that any way from East Coast USA to Thailand sucks. It sucks less Business but it still sucks. I'm hoping to hit the Lottery so I can see if it is better in a private jet but probably not. I have done a RT to Europe in Seagrams G5 and the best thing was just drive up and climb on. No waiting around for your flight to leave or your bags to be delivered . Bring back the supersonic and improve it. Can't believe it's basically same travel time as it was 50 years ago. Anyways this flight was on EVA through Taipei and EVA really puts American Carriers to shame as well ANA, Lufthansa , BA, Thai etc. Arrived at 1130am. Airport was slow no telepho…

  13. On trying to log into www.christianpfc.blogspot.com yesterday, I was diverted to a website purporting to offer free iPhones. It initially looked like it was an Apple site but on further inspection of the url, it was not. It required people to enter personal data. This morning on trying to access Christian's website, I was diverted to http://bbc.co.uk-tech-news.com/LP117383_296267/index.html?voluumdata=vid..00000003-7fe6-4f7a-8000-000000000000__vpid..28a4b000-60ef-11e5-882b-1811fdcb0f0c__caid..5d49905a-6b52-48b9-b290-c7edfc39e874__rt..D__lid..0b63ae13-8f5f-4ffb-9afb-ba2a2599feea__oid1..c668459d-f150-427e-9665-2a598308ce70__var1..n%2Fa__var2..virg%5C_%5Cgb__var3..i…

  14. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    You think it is safe to take a taxi at midnight from Pattaya to BKK at midnight? I have a 6 am flight and want to stay in Patt as long as possible. Just want to make sure the travel will be fine. If not, I'll go a day early and get a hotel near the airport. thanks so much! I love reading everyone's experiences on here. really helped me decide to go to Thailand.

  15. Where would you go? I'm going to be working in Bangkok for 5 weeks next summer, and will have nights and weekends free, plus about 4 days at the end of my time there. I'm trying to decide if I should just plan on staying in Bangkok, checking out Pattaya, other places in Thailand, or maybe hitting somewhere like Hong Kong, Vietnam or Singapore. I've never been to Asia before, and plan on getting a LOT of massages - and more - but maybe should plan on trying some other boys while I'm checking out other places... Thank god I have a lot of time to research... I feel like a kid in a candy store - there are just too many choices of things to see and boys to do!

  16. Guest Sam23
    Started by Guest Sam23,

    Hello I've ver much enjoyed reading all your posts over the last month or so and it is really helpful to read so much information and stories on this site. It has made me very excited about coming to Bangkok tomorrow but I also have a few concerns.. I am traveling on my own for 4 days in Bangkok (before meeting friends for 2 weeks in koi samui) and I've only just turned 23 but I look a lot younger. Is it safe for a young looking English guy to walk around alone in pat pong and Soi twlight areas? Do you have any advice on this or anyone got advice on being hassled or thugs to look out for? Also I'm staying in one of the 5 star hotels in silom on the riv…

  17. Started by tamtam,

    I am probably not the only one using Kamagra when visiting Pattaya and enjoying the boys. And it works well for 4 or 5 hours. So from time to time when I have someone staying over and would like to have sex with the boy in the morning, I find that the effect is not quite what it was when we had sex after I brought him back 8 or 9 hours before. So my question to anyone else taking Kamagra is : Have you ever taken a new dose after only 9 or 10 hours? Would it be dangerous to take the additional Kamagra? As far as I understand, you are supposed to wait for maybe as much as 24 hours, so I have never risked it myself. But I would like to be able to perform adequately in the mo…

  18. Started by TMax,

    Well I should hopefully be able to book my trip within the next week or two, just wanting to tie up one more loose end first, still looking at October for a couple of weeks. I really miss having massages and the extras that follow, this time I will be flying in from a different route and that will get me in to Bangkok mid afternoon rather than the evening so I will be booking a massage at Bonny (4 hands with two tops, have been in touch with them by email about making an advance booking when I get to Bangkok) to start my trip off with a bang. I will also be revisiting Hero for my usual good time there and will also visit Adonis, closer to the end of the trip though, as I …

  19. Hi everyone, I'll be coming to Thailand in the last week of september, but i'm not sure if I should stop by bangkok or just head straight to pattaya. I've been to pattaya a few times, but have not explored the gay scene in bangkok (the few times i stayed in bangkok I was with straight friends), am I missing much? I'll really only be coming for the boys, should I split the trip? I've balked at going to bangkok solo before thinking about it being more expensive there.

  20. Started by marcolastrauman,

    Hi there, i just arrived here in Bangkok and guess what I still havent had my lunch (9:08pm) so after arriving from the airport with my backpack on i head out to Took Lae Dee restaurant here in Patpong. I have internet all through out this trip thus i want to update LiVE if i'm able. More to come. I havent booked my hotel yet, so i might go straight to tarntawan place this time or go ti glitz. More to come

  21. I generally stay away from articles on the politics of Thailand since I am a firm believer Westerners cannot understand the workings of Thai Government. But I found this article interesting, but have no idea of any of the assumptions are true?? http://news.yahoo.com/thailands-reluctant-leader-prolongs-grip-power-044517995.html

  22. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Well this quote got me thinking. What do we do to keep in shape? I recently looked into this specific topic of calories in drinks. The alcohol itself is very high in calories, in fact after fat, it comes next. So I'm not entirely sure switching from a small beer to wine is that much of an improvement. Discovering this was bad news. The one thing I do when on holiday in Pattaya is walk back from Jomtien to South Pattaya as fast as possible. Whilst staying at the Flamingo, I found a back route which went fairly close to the Sansuk & managed to average 5mph by really forcing the pace. When staying nearer Boystown, there are too many pedestrians too keep a g…

  23. Started by gaperking,

    Is it only when you go to Thailand or other Asian countries that you have sex with Asians? Or you have it at home as well? I lately found a young Asian lad just turned to twenties and I never thought this would happen but I really love sharing time with him outside bed too. He even says that he loves me which is of course nice to hear. And no, I don't pay anything to him. As my age ~twice I don't expect everlasting love here but enjoyable moments as long as it then lasts. But even if he turned out to be a bf, I would like to travel for sex. Why? Maybe it is a gay thing, or just me, but I think that it is just a good thing to have NSA sex with others at times. Of …

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  24. The saunas typically frequented by visitors, like Babylon, Chakran, Sauna Mania, R3, have plenty of comments, reviews. But others, a little further away from the gay scene and frequented nearly exclusively by local gays seem to shy away from tourism and keep to themselves, and it is rare to find comments about them. For example, east on the Ramhamhaeng area is DejaVu with their fucking staff, the spooky Farose II, and the remote Muffill. While north on Ratchayothin is Cruising with its mask parties and what not. Being a Caucasian visitor, I would like to exchange information about these places with whichever adventurous foreigner who had some experiences ther…

  25. Started by vinapu,

    After 12 month of absence I'm taking off to Bangkok in several hours. This will be my 10th trip, also the longest. Will try to post regularly so if you are interested watch this space. If you are not, just ignore. I don't have any particular plans but definitely will be trying to visit some new, at least to me , massage places. Those who read my previous posts from 2013 trip know I'm fanatic of massages and very fond of massage boys. I like my boys to have some meat on their bones but end up with a lot of skinny twinks easily seduced by their smiles Not that I will shun go-go bars, not at all. Curious how recent moral campaign affected them and their shows. …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.