Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest beachlover
    Started by Guest beachlover,

    Has anyone here been to the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan? Do any/many gay boys go there? Are there any bars of sections of the beach where gays generally congregate?

  2. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    Do you get sex in public toilets? http://www.out-in-thailand.com/notorious-convenience/

  3. Started by vinapu,

    there's report on CFS forum that Nature Boy bar in soi 6 is in the dark and seems to be closed. Anybody in BKK now who can spy and update?

  4. Started by TMax,

    Been quite busy of late and quiet on the boards, my plan to move to Thailand for a year or even retire there has been put on hold due to family illness so in the mean time I have bought a house down near the family and am in the throws of packing up and moving. Of course I miss being in Thailand so much that I have started planning for a quick two week sojourn to LOS later on this year, once settled into the new house I reckon I will need some massaging and sex by the hot boys at Hero and Prince. Long term I am now looking at splitting my time between Australia and Thailand, not too sure if it will be split evenly (6 months by 6) or go over for a couple of months 2 or…

  5. http://pattayatoday.net/features/snap-judgment/russian-squeeze/

  6. Guest LoveThailand
    Started by Guest LoveThailand,

    Checked on new content and there is not much. So deided to spam the board and just say how I long for my next visit tentatively planned for early June. Many will think it is bad timing - with hot and rainy weather, but I have visited at all times and weather has never been an obsticle for my enjoyment. Usually the rains are short and even if I get caught in a shower - it is still a tropical rain - is it not? As during my previous visits I plan to split my 2 weeks (all I can afford time wise) between the beach and BKK. For the beach I tried PTY before - but the beach there is not the best to put it mildly. A big gay scene could be a draw but I prefer that of BKK. So - mo…

  7. Started by fedssocr,

    Who are these queens? And why are they feeling up these hunky boys?

  8. http://news.yahoo.com/crackdown-bangkok-street-stalls-pedestrians-vie-space-062705060.html

  9. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Please find the following full financial report regarding the TAKE CARE!! fundraising dinner held at Bruno’s Restaurant on Monday, 9 March 2015: Paid attendance – 26 INCOME TAKE CARE!! portion of cost of meal –- 26 x 220 baht == 5,720 baht Donations at or before event -– 10,800 baht Total INCOME -- 16,520 baht EXPENSES Printing of poster for display -- 400 baht Photocopying of poster for handouts –- 300 baht Total EXPENSES -– 700 baht GRAND TOTAL RAISED – 15,820 baht Special thanks to the management of Bruno’s Restaurant, to all in attendance, varied supporters of the advertising for the event and to the TAKE CARE!! Fundraising Committee. If you wish to contribute…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    Where do you find sex? James Barnes reflects on why some bars are not doing so well and others are enjoying brisk trade... The internet is a modern miracle that has transformed the way we live our lives. Shopping for clothes, planning our holidays and even booking cinema tickets are quick and easy, online. A wealth of research is but a swift Google away, social networking sites connect millions of ‘friends’ and, although I cannot fathom how, according to the news networks, Facebook and the like are now pivotal in the revolution tagged, the Arab Spring. Of course, the web has always been a font of pornography but now, it is being used increasingly to arrange real sex…

  11. Guest erected

    (I am sure this topic has been discussed before but I could not find it under "search") I live/work in Thailand 9 years so know about the gay social networks (Gay Romeo, Hornet, Grindr, Gaydar...) I am not looking for an Asian bf, just looking for a sensible, masculine Thai gay man (ages 27-40yr) that also like play time. I am no longer a muscular 29 year old, I am a regular 50yr farang that looks fit and friendly (I have been told 555) I have met some nice guys on GR, and Hornet that just want to meet for fun; those who want $ will tell me they are "massage boy". I am not offended by their request and I realize it is a way to make some extra baht. Question: What is t…

  12. Started by fedssocr,

    Big h/t to NIrish who pointed this out on another forum... Witwisit "Pitch" Hiranyawongkul who played Mew in The Love of Siam is acting again in a series called Club Friday Series 5 put out by GMM. In it he plays a gay college kid trying to find love and himself. The episodes are posted on YouTube with English subtitles. Pitch looks gorgeous (of course) and his singing is still beautiful as well. In episode 1 he develops a bit of a crush on one of his classmates who is a total HUNK (see below!). The style is fairly fresh and the HD looks great on my TV. Check it out. So far the first two episodes (of 4) plus a teaser of episode 3 have been posted. I suspect ep 3 …

  13. Started by firecat69,

    Are kids not safe in any church or temple? http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crime/489630/two-monks-arrested-for-child-sexual-abuse

    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-03/the-15-happiest-economies-in-the-world Just beat out Switzerland!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by firecat69,

    http://www.flyertalk.com/story/thailand-sparks-controversy-with-creepy-tourism-ad-that-condones-stalking.html

  16. Started by firecat69,

    Did not realize the numbers of non Thais in BKK was so high. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathleen-peddicord/retire-to-bangkok_b_6653708.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

  17. Started by TMax,

    Departed home yesterday morning for my month long holiday to Thailand, had no problems getting through Indonesia (unlike the massive queues that I faced at immigration there last year, unfortunately flying from where I live I must pass through their immigration). The Thai airways flight was as smooth as could be expected with the cabin crew really looking after us up the front of the plane and the food and wine was delicious, had to stop drinking the pinot noir as it was going down too well. Then I hit Bangkok, I thought the pilot was going to run out of airport as we seemed to taxi around a hell of a lot after touch down and as I thought, he parked up in what mus…

  18. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    List them here...... Christian PFC. http://christianpfc.blogspot.co.uk/ (A good read and stories of surprising extravagance.) RiverQueen (Cambodia) : http://riverqueencambodia.blogspot.it/

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was going to make a reservation for the Marriott Pattaya but I saw another hotel pop up. It looks good and the rates are 1/2 that of the Marriott. It is in Pratamak Hill area. It says it was built in 2009. Is this a new hotel, converted hotel or what? Anyone know? Thanks. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pyxcy-courtyard-south-pattaya/

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    With the abundance of states in the USA now allowing gay marriage, I am curious if any members have attempted to bring their Thai boyfriend to the USA for immigration purposes. I have one friend that I know was successful in doing this but it took a very extended holiday for them. Anyone know the process? Best methods of success?

  21. Started by forky123,

    Hi, Ever since I booked my first trip to Thailand I've been reading the threads here avidly to get ideas on the massage places and, to a lesser extent, the clubs I want to visit. So first, I'd like to thank everyone for contributing here as, so far, the information has been very helpful. I'd hoped to start this post when I arrived on Sunday, but I have daily fights with the wifi in the hotel so I'll simply post a few days of my visit here and hope to update more regularly moving forward. Sunday - Arrived morning and got to hotel around lunch time. Heavily jet-lagged, so 30 minute power nap and then head off to familiarise myself with the local area. Realise within…

  22. Guest nothin2say
    Started by Guest nothin2say,

    want to give the rated old cinema a try (I know it's sleazy but just for the sake of experience) Has anyone been to one before in the past few months ? Where and when to go ? I was reading about the one on Rama 4.

  23. I have been using this site for ages and love it. I have used it now is over 8 countries and the shipments are done via DHL and are fast and reliable. The prices are also good. If there are things you can get in your country without importing them, then naturally get them. But, there are so many choices on this site that I love it. I use it to mostly get nutrition bars and vitamins. They ship fast and cheap. Recently, I had an order shipped to Dubai that contained 20 boxes of protein bars and the cost was 40 USD. Take a look at the site if you live overseas and like to get some American products from time to time. iHerb.com put in code: RTM248 for an e…

  24. Started by Bob,

    In honor of our recently closed thread, I thought it would be appropriate to post a photo of 300 pig heads a woman left at a temple in Nakhon Pathom to thank the gods for help in getting a loan repaid. What I really want to know is what would the lady have done if the debtor didn't repay the loan - dump 1000 pig heads at the temple?!? Disclaimer: Although one or more of us in the recently described closed thread have been described as pig-headed at times, none of us (or the top parts of us) actually appear in the attached photo. The original story is here: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/02/20/woman-thanks-statue-300-pig-heads Edit: Although all the …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  25. Started by firecat69,

    Since Board owner Surfcrest is here every day, I thought I 'd give him something to think about. On his Board he started a thread named "The Flame Goes Out " referencing his banning me from his Board . Of course I was back on in 5 minutes but I have chosen not to post under my new name because it is his Board and he has a right to ban me from posting and I will not post. However it is a public Board and there are some really fun posters there that I quite enjoy. So I will continue to read it any time I want to. By the way I have never said anything negative about his Board although other members here certainly pointed out how ridiculous it was for him to maintain hi…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.