Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest twboi
    Started by Guest twboi,

    I am finally visiting Bangkok and have heard amazing things about it I'll be visiting next week 4/24 thru 4/28. If you have guys any good parties to attend, please let me know or we can meet up at the local drinking spots!? Also, I am thikning about taking outcalls to the hotel either from massage palors or gogobars, any recommendations or tips? ie. best gogobars or massage spas Hope to see some of you there!! Best Wishes, Andy

  2. Guest kappa85
    Started by Guest kappa85,

    URGENT Looking for "Boyd". Stewart was on "Thai Airways" late 1998 -1999 Paris-France - Bangkok-Thailand line. to remember, we visit the castle of Versailles. together. thank you to contact me if you know the information. "remy serge" MAIL : remvian@yahoo.fr tank you

  3. Started by biguyby,

    I arrived back in Pattaya on Sunday evening after a 12 day trip to Cha Am. After unpacking I went for a nice relaxing sensual massage to Sea Massage. I was assigned a good lookinh masseuer named Joe with longish hair and a sort of pony tail on top of his head. I undressed and headed for the shower remembering as I ckased the door I was wearing a non watrproof watch. I got back to the room just in time to see Joe zipping up my shorts he explained "I put you wallet in pocket it fall on floor" Yeah, right, it was ziped up in my shorts pocket and underneath my shirt on the chair when I went to the shower. I did a check I had 1700 baht in notes when I arriv…

  4. Guest adri77
    Started by Guest adri77,

    Hi guys ! I Am heading to Thailand for the first time for two weeks (last week of April, first of May). I am thinking to stay in Bangkok for a few days, then go to Pattaya for 3 nights and finish the weekend at Koh Panghan for the full moon party. If you have any piece of advice for a gay hotels, gay meeting places, it will be most helpful. If any of you is there for the same period, I would be happy to meet you, especially for the full month party or to share a bungalow in Koh Panghan. In addition, any tip on how to act in a gobo bar ? Thx

  5. Guest Goldenboy
    Started by Guest Goldenboy,

    First post. Viewed as guest for long time. In bangkok and pattaya last week. Soi boy busy enough. Banana bar and hot male at front I find fun. Drinks cheap. First night - boy from classic boys. Ok selection. Captain very helpful even ran to road to flag cab! Must have been the 200 baht tip. I am overly generous. Had boy in pattaya. He came bangkok as he say no customer in pattaya. Boy ok - sought to be top but reminded him of the deal - he gave in. 2200 baht. Good start. Day 2 - babylon fun as always. Went fresh boys - rough selection. Rough show - simulated attack on ladyboy odd. Ended up with bundle of fun from banana. Off to dj and then drinks at a bar behin…

  6. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    Please, please, please... Thank you and best wishes,

  7. Guest tsubiboy29
    Started by Guest tsubiboy29,

    I know I am just one of his customers. But I have had the best 7 days in my life both sexually and emotionally. Now back in Australia I miss him a lot. I won't call it love. Please don't laugh at me. Sounds crazy right? BTW: has anyone been to Jupiter? I reckon its the best gogo bar bar in Bangkok to Asian gay man's taste.

  8. Guest maxchang
    Started by Guest maxchang,

    Hey, i'm new to this forum. How is everyone?

  9. Started by GoldMember,

    Hey everyone, I just started planning my next summer trip and would like some advice. Considering the great advice I got from people here on my last couple of trips, I immediately decided to consult with you guys once again. My trip does not include Thailand this time so I hope it's OK for me to post here. The inspiration for this summer's trip started only a month after I returned from BKK on Sep 14. I started to read a book called "Nothing to envy" about North Korea. After investigating a little I decided that this summer I will visit there. Once again, I am going alone since my BF is in the Israeli army and they don't like the idea of him travelling to Nort…

  10. Started by gaperking,

    Are there any old timers here who visited Pattaya before millennium or even before nineties? Was it different then? I guess there were shady things going on so in that respect I guess going is more civilized. Or is it?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    I would be most interested to know what you think http://www.out-in-thailand.com/very-little-pride-in-thailand/ Best wishes,

  12. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    This article in the NY Daily News states that oppressed gays are frequently finding refuge in Bangkok. Other than having to leave their homes to live in a foreign country where they may not know anyone or speak the language, what's not right with this idea? The article focuses first on a transgendered person, but goes on to speak of others in the LGBT spectrum. I'm wondering how true it is. Any opinions, or do you know anyone who has moved to Bangkok to get away from oppression in their home country? Here's the link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/gay-asians-fleeing-repressive-countries-find-refuge-article-1.2179632

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  13. Started by gaperking,

    Do you ever take pictures or videos while you fuck a boy or are being fucked by one? I have not done that but there is something intriguing in it. Just for private use.

  14. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I am looking for an accommodation with low price and, more importantly, gay friendly. I would prefer some places around the silom street because I mainly indulge myself here. On the last vacation, I stayed at Smile Society. As I came, I found that it banned sex tourism. I just need a place to rest and moreover it allows me to bring my boys in. May you give me some recommendations?

  15. Started by colmx,

    Posted this over on Sawatdee, but thought i might also cross post here as there tends to be more BKK centric posts here... Especially with Vinapu and his hotel hopping! BF and I have decided to spend the first few days of Songkran in Silom area this year Having some difficulty finding suitable hotel at this late stage (April 11-14) We are looking for a hotel "smack bang" in the midle of all the action... Last time we stayed in the Pinnacle - but it was just too far of a walk (for BF!) when wet at night and every taxi refused to take us! BF lives only 20 mins away by taxi, but we are looking for somethig more central... The following are sold out: -Nantra Silom -Glit…

  16. Started by gaperking,

    What options of accommodation would be good for a longer stay in BKK area? Let's say for 3 months. Has anyone experience of renting an apartment from locals? Could some hotel/hostel agree on fixed price so that cleaning would be done just weekly or so? Or is there someone nice gay (westerner or local) who would share his apartment? For a pay of course. Also interested possibilities in Vietnam as well. Free feel to write even private messages or emailing (gaperking@helsinkilainen.com). Currently living in Finland.

  17. Started by firecat69,

    http://news.yahoo.com/thai-pm-asks-kings-permission-lift-martial-law-071444126--business.html

  18. Guest hatt20
    Started by Guest hatt20,

    hi, Is it sunny in thailand in augst?

  19. Started by paulsf,

    I get a lot of enjoyment reading the trip reports that are posted here, so figure as boring as my trips can be to most of you, I'll try to share some of the better parts of my trip. I have an apartment about a kilometer down on Surawong from Soi Twilight. For the most part I don't do the sightseeing thing anymore, unless with friends that want to see something. But I'm a people watcher and enjoy being out in the hustle and bustle of the city. I flew in last Monday . Ft.Lauderdale-Dallas-Hong Kong-Bangkok. I was able to score a 1st class ticket for the round trip. I didn't sleep at all, so it took me a couple of days to pull myself together on arrival. I hang out at…

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have seen condos for rent in this place very cheap for Bangkok. I like the location as it is close by an area I enjoy and not far from Silom. Does anyone know anything about the building or someone who have lived there?

  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I will be returning to Bangkok soon and spending several months there. I talked to the boys that stay with me in LOS and we have decided this time we want to know which restaurant has the best pizza. We will head to at last 10 or 15 places while I am there to test them. Any suggestions you have for us to include in our Pizza roundup?

  22. Started by firecat69,

    Thailand's anti-graft body on Thursday launched impeachment proceedings against 250 ex-lawmakers, the majority from the toppled ruling party of Yingluck Shinawatra, in a move that could be a bodyblow to her family's political network. If the junta-picked National Legislative Assembly (NLA) votes for impeachment the former MPs will be banned from politics for five years, eviscerating the political base of the Shinawatra clan whose parties have swept every Thai election since 2001. The National Anti-Corruption Commission says a 2013 attempt by Yingluck's Peau Thai party to tweak the kingdom's charter to make the upper house a fully elected chamber was unconstitutional. …

    • 24 replies
    • 5.1k views
  23. Guest tsubiboy29
    Started by Guest tsubiboy29,

    Hello all, It has been a year since my last visit to Bangkok. I will be arriving at 0:45am in the morning. Does anyone know if there are any restaurants still open after midnight? I will be staying at Hotel Muse. 10 mins walk distance from Chidlom Station.

  24. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    SPECIAL THANKS FROM TAKE CARE!! TO RAIMOND OF SUNNY BOYS & HAPPY BOYS TAKE CARE!! safer sex project announces the receipt of a very generous 10,000 baht donation from Raimond, of Sunny Boys and Happy Boys bars in Sunee Plaza. This donation will go far in helping TAKE CARE!! purchase supplies for their safer sex packs which are distributed to venues throughout Pattaya’s gay entertainment districts. Raimond has been a generous supporter of TAKE CARE!! since he took over the two bars not long ago. TAKE CARE!! especially appreciates his generosity as he is involved in businesses whose staff and customers directly benefit from TAKE CARE!!’s HIV/AIDS prevention effo…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  25. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    I do hope that this week's offering generates a different sort of heat! http://www.out-in-thailand.com/five-things-i-love-about-thai-gays/ Best wishes,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.