Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Was a friend of mine last night here in BKK (from this board) and we went to Dreamboys.... So there was NOT a cover charge, like one of the doorman told me 2 weeks ago... was 450 baht 1st drink and 350 baht every drink after, Including the boys drinks.... Fair enough for the elaborate show they put on. I tried to off 2 boys, even though they were asking 2000 for a short time, I figured WTF, will be the only time on this month long trip I go in there..... They were trying to stick under 2 hours for a short time.... I wanted to go some places and drink some more...another bar or DJ station..... they were TOTALLY uninterested. Again, I hate to pounce on Tha…

  2. Is low season.... I went to a gogo bar on soi twilight the other night..... I can't wrap my head around their mentality of drink prices, Especially Dream Boys (plus they have a cover charge). 350-450 baht a drink.... I told them the most I would pay is 250 and they bargained down, little by little but finally agreed. Then the off fees and the boys are "asking" for minimum tips way too high, IMO before we even know what they are capable of, wtf? Even on Grindr and Gayromeo their starting price is 2000-3000 Baht. I'm sorry, but I was just in Brasil and for $25USD you get AMAZING guys and AMAZING sex and if you are into size.... no worries in that dept. plus …

  3. Guest Jason105
    Started by Guest Jason105,

    In the past I have not only enjoyed the offerings at the Venue Show Bar,I have also written very favorable reviews because I felt they deserved support. I feel compelled to revisit that original assessment. The sound level was off the charts. I was willing to tough it out but it was truly so loud that I felt my ears throbbing. When my discomfort was making it impossible to enjoy the show I requested my bill and paid. As I was leaving I went to the man making the announcements and told him that the music was so loud that it was quite literally uncomfortable to the point of causing pain. He responded with a shrug which is the last time I will visit his establishme…

  4. Started by forky123,

    There is a huge amount of great information on the forum and some very experienced travellers. The information can be hidden though and unless you go looking for it, It isn't always ready to hand. I was wondering if people would be willing to put one tip for new travellers Into a thread. My tip: Don't buy Baht before you arrive in Thailand. Exchange enough Baht when you arrive at the airport to get you through the first day or so. Exchange the rest in Bangkok or wherever you are going.

  5. Started by Vessey,

    Vessey’s Trip Report: 20th August to 14th September 2015 Pre-preamble This is an abridged version of a Trip Report that I have posted on another forum; my 14th Trip Report on that forum. I am coming to terms with finally accepting (priovately at least) that I am bi-sexual, as my holiday partners range from girls, ladyboys and boys, but only the girls and ladyboys are acceptable on that forum, so the boy-bits were edited out. Here I have forefronted the boy-bits and edited down the girl/ladyboy bits. I have to make some mention of them otherwise the flow of the report would become severly compromised. I am posting this Trip Report in diary form, day by day, but there wer…

  6. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    Has anyone here ever tried to stayed overnight in R3 sauna? I am curious about the activities and atmosphere there around midnight and before dawn. I myself have experienced overnight in a sauna many many times in tokyo and I felt very satisfied with the service there. Not to mention the guests, around 10pm you could ask the staff for blanket (because it would be chilly), and the music were turned down, changed to kind of soft relaxing music. You could sleep in any private cabin if empty or in public zone with other half naked guests. I am very curious about the 24 hour service here, hope R3 would be as favorable as it.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Started by brall3,

    I just returned from an amusingly visit to V-Club. I informed the greeter that I wanted a one hour oil massage and then selected the massage guy. Just prior to the massage guy and I leaving the lounge area, the greeter said "the minimum tip for the boy is 1,500". The minimum tip price shown on their Internet site is 1,000. After the massage I returned to the lounge area and looked at the plastic pricing menu. ADDED to the pricing menu were: "minimum tip soft massage 1000", "minimum tip Hard Core massage 1500". The greeter did not tell me about the two tear minimum tip system, he just stated 1,500. I laughed to myself as I thought about the similar situation …

  8. Guest Djrlon
    Started by Guest Djrlon,

    Coming to Bangkok for 4 nights in early November. Staying Silom area ..

  9. Started by TMax,

    Ok, I'm going to leave the saucy bits until later (sorry but circumstances beyond my control has slowed me down a touch). Left Australia on Thai airways on board the 787 dream liner and found the plane and flight quite good, one of the quietest planes I've been on. Arrived to a full immigration and took about 1 hour 20 minutes to clear, not the worst I've been stuck in immigration, that honour lies with Bali (2.5 hours). Checked in to hotel then went for a quick meal and a couple of beers, don't know how you guys from the USA and Europe do it but the beers started to make me feel the long day so thought I would take in a nap. That effectively ended the rest of the…

  10. Guest naughtybutnice
    Started by Guest naughtybutnice,

    Just received from a journalist friend in Pattaya Royal Police region 2 has just announced all deck chair vendors on Wong Amart Beach to close down until further notice. This was the reason why all other beaches are being pushed and jammed together. One selfish act can ruin the nation as they say.....now say goodbye to tourism Pattaya!

  11. Started by paulsf,

    There are several trip reports going now about Bangkok/Pattaya, so rather than hijack those, I figured I'd start another. My trips are a bit different from most as I spent about 4-5 months in Bangkok over the year and stay in an apartment. So I'm not out and about getting massages and being in bars every day. I have several friends that work in Soi Twilight, so hang there a bit or here at the apt. Right now it's almost 7pm, Sat.evening in Bangkok and it is thunder and lightening and big time raining. I can barely see buildings a few blocks away and my tv is out for now. So looks like this Saturday nights dinner and playtime will be off to a much later start. …

  12. Started by marcolastrauman,

    That sign welcomed everyone today. Price is crazy. The other bars in the vicinity remains the same.

  13. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    Absolutely hilarious clip from John Oliver. The part relating to Thailand starts about 1 minute into the clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWNbekZVyKk As luck would have it, I noticed a pickup truck with swastika emblems during my recent trip to Isan. Not the greatest pic, but I was able to snap a quick phone photo: In addition to the one on the back window, the decal on the driver's door is also a swastika. Anyone else notice these while out and about?

  14. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I am newbie to Pattaya and even the outcall service. I am planning to enjoy the massage at my hotel but in trouble with websites of spas in Pattaya. I have been search for them on travelgayasia but there were few homepages (don't they create homepage for their business??). I want to look at the boys to choose in advance. Does anyone know any websites? I like guys between 22~30, good-looking with masculine face line. Is there any cases (or possibilities) that I have to go direct to the spa to choose then return hotel? I would appreciate more if anyone would tell me about the prices too.

  15. I decided to go to Pattaya for a couple of days with someone from this board.... I haven't been in the last bunch of trips to Thailand. I knew Hugh from my 1st trips to Thailand about 16 yrs ago or so when he was manager of the Ambiance hotel and we hit it off right away. We would always go for drinks and even meet up in BKK when he was there to drink too. I went to his restaurant a few times when he left the hotel but then lost touch with him. So I was curious and googled his name with Pattaya and say he dies almost 2 yrs ago of a heart attack at the age of 54.... WTF If this doesn't give me more incentive to keep doing what I am doing and not worrying ab…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  16. Guest ladygaygay
    Started by Guest ladygaygay,

    Hola. If I want to write a report of my recent trip to Chiang Mai, do I do it here or on the Gay Chiang Mai forum?

  17. I believe the Malaysia Hotel has a notice to this effect. How many hotels enforce this rule ?. Since many rent boys are 18 or 19, this could be a problem having offed one or contacted on GR.

  18. Guest Promsak
    Started by Guest Promsak,

    Sad sad news from Balcony. Peter Morgan has died. He was found yesterday at home by his son, Matthew, Peter was my dear dear friend. Like so many, I will miss him so much. So soon after the event, I can't find words to say how much. Balcony sent a newsletter with the sad news to all of it's members last night. The staff will be devastated at the loss. Peter's main interests in life were Balcony and his son Matthew; he was there every afternoon and most nights. Always with a friendly greeting for everyone. My sympathies to friends, family (especially Matthew), staff and management at Balcony. Brian.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  19. Note: I believe one of the names may be familiar to a number of you. For that reason I remind you that at this point these are allegations and nobody has been found guilty of anything. 3 Arrested for Alleged Sexual Abuse of Young Boys 5/12/2009 The Associated Press (AP) — BANGKOK - Two Swedish men and one British man were arrested Tuesday at a Thai beach resort town for alleged sexual abuse of young boys, police said. Police Maj. Gen. Chaiwat Ketworrachai said the men were arrested at their homes in Pattaya, 60 miles (100 kilometers) south of Bangkok, and were charged with sexually abusing children under the age of 15. He identified t…

  20. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    I broke my off virginity tonight! To much to write about with just using my iPhone. I feel sort of bad, but it was one hell of a rush. I was the only one in xsize and all 20+ boys were looking at me and trying to get my attention. I felt very uncomfortable with that, but it was sort of hot. Not gonna lie. I guess I'm conflicted. I went to fresh boys last night and the mansman (sp?) was so pushy. It was awful. He wanted me to buy him a drink. Which I stupidly said yes. And he was hugging me and touching me. It was disgusting. And I told him I didn't want him to bring one boy off the stage that I liked to sit with me. But he did anyway which made things worse cuz I kne…

  21. Started by crayontt,

    Hi, Am from Singapore.. going to BKK from 5Nov to 11Nov alone. This will be my 2nd trip. Hopefully can meet someone there for meals or drinks

  22. Guest lonelywombat
    Started by Guest lonelywombat,

    Almost every second day I receive from Google Alerts Pattaya, most days it includes a post from Gay Thailand. Often for GT it is only the log in details of a new member, that has not even posted. Curious, I went to the members and found 759 pages,which are in blocks of 20 a page. Over 15,000 members. Just checking the Z listing almost 200 and many there for 6-8 years without a single post. Maybe it adds to the value of the board to show high membership. Perhaps it needs pruning. Probably these were social members for the search guys, videos and photos, rather than forum members.

  23. Started by firecat69,

    Back home and planning a trip for next year. First 1/2 of year will be probably mostly Tourist stuff. Back to Cape Town which is my favorite place in the world ( no idea about Boys) and then Stockholm, Kracow, Copenhagen and Brussels. Might fit in some boys in Kracow and Brussels. 2nd half of year will be back to Asia. I plan on starting in Bali, Seminyak in particular. Excited with conversations with boys on Jack'd , Hornet and Romeo. English is very good with many of the boys and I look forward to having a real conversation after Sex. Prices are similar or a little less. Will probably spend a lot more on place to stay because I want to stay in Villa…

  24. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    I'm going to Thailand next week from US! GULP! Any last minute advice or what I should bring? I can't believe this is finally happen. About half the time in BKK and the other half in Patt.

  25. Guest Burge
    Started by Guest Burge,

    Hey guys i just wanted to ask if any one has met this boy he is stunning

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.