Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
We all have opinions, so opinions aside, does anyone know EXACTLY if one has to pay the drink charge if you enter the bar/club to off someone without consuming a drink? Yes, one can go in, look around and walk out without buying a drink or paying. However, having been to a place before and knowing exactly who you want to off, you return, tell them you want to off number whatever, you do not sit down, you do not drink, you pay the off fee and you are there for less than 5 minutes. In other words, is the posted drink fee an actual drink fee or a required ENTRY FEE to off someone?
- 45 replies
- 8.5k views
-
Well, I have booked my flights for January and am really looking forward to this trip, going to book my accommodation and travel insurance this week for a 4 week stay. Plan is the usual, just a quiet night in first night but next day the fun starts and first up is Hero. My little Excel countdown clock is not set for arrival time but for approximate penetration time and I'm imagining that I will be the one on the receiving end of that penetration.
- 10 replies
- 2.7k views
-
Hi everyone I have been coming to pattaya for many years and on this visit I can certainly feel and see how things seem to have gone downhill over the last 8/9 months especially. Not only have prices for food and basic living costs escalated but I also observe a change in attitude by many of the boys who give us pleasure of the flesh. Maybe it has something to do with the changes with the political scene and alternative government structure I don't know but its just not the same here any longer as to what it used to be from my point of view anyway. Whenever I wanted the company either short or long time I have always used caution and only ever offed boys either from …
- 113 replies
- 16.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Maybe out of our league but still nice to look at.. The Personal Trainer The Porn Star The Drag Queen The Photographer The Teacher The Sailor The Dancer http://thegaypassport.com/gay-thailand/life/7-hottest-thai-guy-instagram/
-
Just saw airfares roundtrip on Delta from San Diego to Bangkok to San Diego... in the $878 full price including all taxes. Depart many dates from now ...ticket good for 6 months... V fare ...economy coach. The new Delta website allows you to select "flexible dates" and will also show you 5 weeks before & after airfares ...scroll the 5 weeks before & after prices....month to month...shows you the lowest fares possible. I love the new way Delta allows you to select lowest fares... The new Delta Award Calendar system to be introduced in the new year also will have much easier ways to get lowest possible miles needed for your flights... Long Overdue...But welcomed !…
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
-
So after reporting about BKK and Pattaya (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9706-brief-report-pattaya-bkk/) I will now report about the rest of my trip. Pattaya and BKK were my last destinations in what I refer to as my big Asia trip. Now I will start reporting chronologically starting with Japan and Taipei. This trip started as me and my BF's honeymoon after getting married at the end of July. In total contradiction to the rest of my trip this part of the trip was entirely pre-planned. All flights, trains, accommodations were pre-booked. I don't like pre-planning too much but in Japan being spontaneous means spending more and we wanted to save as much money as…
- 47 replies
- 12.8k views
-
Hey all seems like many of us are from different parts of the world, so just want to know which areas is everyone from =)
- 15 replies
- 3.5k views
-
This quote deserves it's own thread. Here we are, living in what has probably been the best era in history. Many of us have enjoyed comfortable lifestyles that would have been unthinkable a century ago. Such lifestyles will most probably be unthinkable a century into the future as well. I'm not sure what fuel the planes will run on for a start. Positive trends (examples): Internet dating Sharing of, er, arty photos on the internet. Wide availability of cameras encouraging self pics (sometimes in the bathroom) Easy to research & book travel on the internet (or reasearch just about anything) Negative trends Fewer people on the beach Swim shorts re…
- 11 replies
- 3k views
-
Been a while since my return from Bangkok as my company sent me to work on a project out in the middle of no where (edge of the Gibson Desert) and we only have limited internet access which is why this has taken so long so my apologies for the long wait. Firstly, I'm bi and enjoyed quite a few soapies this trip but I won't bore you guys with that side of it. My plan for this trip is that when I go to the gay massage places I just wanted to experience being the bottom, I'd only had one attempt before and whilst it was disappointing it still left me wondering and wanting for more. I flew to Bangkok on Thai Airways and I can say their business class is quite good, ar…
- 21 replies
- 6k views
-
new here. wonder where are the cruising spots of bangkok ?
- 15 replies
- 15.4k views
-
Although I have been a reader of the forum for many years, this is my first posting!!! I usually visit Pattaya for up to a week each year, often adding a side trip after visiting other countries in Asia. This year I will be in Burma before coming to Pattaya in a couple of weeks for some fun before returning home! I have always been rather reluctant to take boys back to my hotel room, as I usually stay in main stream hotels (in the past couple of years Nova Platimum and Aya Resort) and I am concerned about getting boys past security. Therefore I usually take any boys that I off to the Serene Hotel. All I will say is that there is nothing special about the rooms and…
- 27 replies
- 7.5k views
-
Hi guys, due to all the help i received here from my previous post, i thought i should share my experience too to help newcomers.. So it was my first time to BKK, and i was so busy with work i hardly had time to research and stuff but i received so much love and helpful messages here that i hope to share my experience with you guys and maybe newbies can find this helpful! I really wished i had photos but i guess i'm not as daring as some of you here haha.. maybe next time! Day 1 So i'm from asia and took a 2.5 hr flight to bkk.. took a taxi from the airport and did not use a meter... haha such an old tourist trap.. i read from here that by meter it shoul…
- 16 replies
- 4.4k views
-
I have just stopped over in Bangkok for 2 nights on my way to Myanmar. I would like to offer my observations:- I arrived late Tuesday evening from London via the Middle East, and did not hit Soi Twilight until 11pm. I went in the first gogo bar .on the right as you enter the soi from Suriwong Road, opposite Hotmale2 Bar - I could not see any name outside the bar. There was an erotic show going on - two large dick boys rolling around on the floor followed by a big dick show with about 6 guys. The gogo boys followed - about a dozen boys. Drinks were Bht350. I eventually decided to off a cute looking boy 22yo (No15) who I was assured could do everything. Boy drink was…
-
- 2 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Hi All, I haven't been to Chiang Mai in over 4 years. Does anyone have some suggestions where to go to off boyish or twink guys....a bit fem is also okay but not ladyboys...... Thanks in advance!
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
Australian Jack Hansen-Bartel didn't see the punches coming when he suffered horrific injuries to his face, ending his work as a part-time model and plans to enter a Melbourne university. "I had no ability to defend myself as I was hit with cowards' punches," he says. How 20-year-old Hansen-Bartel's life turned into a nightmare from that night on Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand in June reveals a dark underbelly in southern Thai resorts that are promoted as paradises and attract tens of thousands of Australian tourists each month. The case has sent alarm bells through Thailand's expatriate community amid a spike in the number of murders, rapes and assaults on is…
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
An interesting and insightful speech ttp://www.academia.edu/8591086/Thailands_Twilight_of_the_Gods_Understanding_Thai_Politics_in_the_Interregnum
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
does anyone have an idea on wat a 6 hands message is. i can understand 4 hands but wat about 6? wat all can happen..
- 16 replies
- 6.3k views
-
I enjoyed the read from the latest edition of The Economist. http://www.economist.com/blogs/banyan/2014/10/thailands-political-future
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Sry guys I know this topic has been done to death.. but it's my first time to bangkok, staying about 4 days and I'm considering where to stay.. i should stay around the silom area right? i usually dun really have a budget when on a holiday as i don't travel often and want to enjoy, but not sure if the nice hotels would allow visitors to stay overnight... on the other hand not sure what the gay hotels such as babylon are like.. also I'm looking forward to going to hero/arena/senso massage nv really had one before haha.. any other recommendations? as for night clubs I'm thinking of going dj station.. as i'm only around for 4 day, what are the must see must do in…
- 43 replies
- 6.7k views
-
Just came back home after a 50 days trip around east Asia. It started as a Honeymoon with my BF and later on I continued alone. Our Honeymoon was in Japan and Taipei for about 17 days. After that I continued alone to (in this order): Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay, HoiAn & danang, Saigon, Manila, Boracay, Siam Reap, Phnom Penh, Pattaya (2 nights) and BKK (4 nights). I have tons to say about each destination i'v been. But I'll keep this report brief and focused on Thailand. Since I have a direct flight home from BKK I decided to dedicate 6 days to BKK. When I landed at BKK I decided 6 days is too much for me in BKK and I took Vinapu's advice to go on and see Pattaya for …
- 9 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-
A few years ago several go-go clubs I went to had guys dancing barefooted; erotic and great for those with a foot fetish. On this trip in Bangkok I have not seen that. Has anyone been to any bars recently (within the past few months) where the dancers are shoeless?
- 8 replies
- 4.7k views
-
Hello to all, ONLY A GAY PERSON WILL UNDERSTAND THE AGONY I'M GOING THRU. I need to tell my story how I have been used cheated scammed by a guy that I considered to be boyfriend over many years, and its come to the point where its at now I don't know where to turn... I have been wanting to get it all of my chest as I am somewhat of a loner and I don't have any where else to turn for some understanding and possible help except online forum. I know about that other thai visa site forum but I don't want to post it on there because I think most of the people on it are straight guys and I think they would humiliate and scorn me with insensitive remarks and comments. …
- 106 replies
- 21.3k views
-
I was considering taking the BF to Egypt over the Xmas holidays. Does anyone have any experience taking a Thai to this country? Any help, advice, etc is greatly appreciated.
- 16 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
In the annual World Airport Awards, claimed to be the world’s Premier Airport Awards, Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi has slipped yet again – from #25 last year to #38 this time around. Meanwhile, the top five remain Singapore, Incheon, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Beijing’s Capital airport, although their order has changed slightly with Singapore now pipping Incheon. Also ahead of Suvarnabhumi are – Tokyo Haneda - 9 Central Japan (Nagoya) – 13 Kuala Lumpur - 14 Tokyo Narita - 16 Kansai (Osaka) - 18 Shanghai Hongqiao - 19 Gimpo (Seoul) - 23 Taoyuan Taipei - 24 No doubt the Immigration mess in early 2012 will have had some effect on the rating. But it must be pretty galling to have …
- 16 replies
- 6.4k views