Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TMax,

    Well after my Bonny experience (the pounding) it left me with a desire to try more of the delights of bottoming but in between sessions I have to take care of some more mundane things, like the dentists. Getting some fillings done and then the removal and replacing of some old fillings wasn't exactly my idea of fun but it was something I needed to do. Trouble is after spending so much time in the chair each visit left my lips and fangs a bit raw so I had to put off heading to the gay massage places until they were ready. Why spoil what I wanted to put in there were my thoughts, so for a couple of weeks I settled for more touristy stuff and visiting the hetro soapies, whi…

  2. Started by biguyby,

    Some meaty young dudes in the Royal Garden Plaza today for the Arm Wrestling Contest

  3. Guest joeblo
    Started by Guest joeblo,

    Has anyone had to avail themselfes of the services of and ortholpoedist in Bangkok? I am seeking a good one. The problem seems to be more muscular than being a bone problem but this is all I can think of trying. Please provide name of the doctor and the hospital. Thank you.

  4. It's been some time since I visited Bkk and would guess a number of new saunas may have entered the scene and others closed down. I just wonder if there has been any cruise club that could have sprung up, or if any of the saunas/clubs have theme nights for sneaker /socks fetishers - anyone knows? Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by brall3,

    Does anyone have any information, such as name and location, of a bar or bars which features an underwater show in Bangkok, Pattaya or Chiang Mai?

  6. Started by TMax,

    Well for me my trip was all about discovery and finally experiencing what I wanted to see just where I'm at with sexuality, likes and dislikes. I have always wondered about bottoming and what it would be like, in the past I had only tried it once with a ladyboy but her/his heart wasn't in it and I was left feeling a bit disappointed. I thought if it was going to be done right I should visit one of the gay massage establishments and give it a real try. I have been watching gay Thai porn on the internet for some time and before my last trip I figured that it was time to get it sorted one way or the other. Some of the things that I found a turn on when watching the p…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Started by brall3,

    Has the Venue in Pattaya closed? Their web site has been down for awhile.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  8. Started by firecat69,

    Tourist Arrivals:

  9. Started by firecat69,

    http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/427925/prayuth-unanimously-voted-pm

  10. Guest ukexpatinbkk
    Started by Guest ukexpatinbkk,

    Hey, I was wondering if anybody has been to R3 Sauna yet? It opened in July but sounds pretty good if this review is accurate. "Since opening the R3 Sauna has become popular with local guys in their 20s." I really hope this bit is true! http://thegaypassport.com/gay-thailand/bangkok/r3-sauna/

  11. Started by kokopelli,

    Just for fun, have any of you experienced "sniff Kissing"? I have experienced it a few times but many years ago and found it quite endearing and even erotic. Now, if anyone wants to know just what it is , then please ask. Kiss,kiss!

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Guest finnellypaul
    Started by Guest finnellypaul,

    Hi everyone, we would just like to remind you that we still have around 50 cats and kittens here at "Cats4youinpattaya" all available for FREE adoption. Why waste your hard earned cash at a pet shop or market when you can have one of ours for FREE !! We are also pleased to announce that we have been invited by the Jomtien lions club and pattaya players to join them on their stand at next weeks Jesters care for kids event on the 7th September at Regents school. Why not come and say hello to us and the cats and maybe make a donation or bring some food for them. We are also giving away FREE balloons to any children that come and visit us. We look forward …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by vinapu,

    There are reports about this new bar opened in BT, any visitors with impressions?

  14. Started by Up2u,

    From the Chiang Mai City News, social order campaign begins. No alcohol sales after midnight in bars and restaurants? http://www.chiangmaicitynews.com/news.php?id=4387

  15. Guest SeXyEd74
    Started by Guest SeXyEd74,

    Hi guys, just signed up for this page because I am looking for some advice on gay Pattaya. Where to go and how to behave if I want to be picked up by a man? Seems I am doing it wrong since I always end up with women. Dongtan Beach? Walked there, sat there, drank coffee...nobody approached me. (no, I am not ugly, haha but thanks for the thought) Maybe I Dress wrong, smile wrong or Me as a westerner am just not your type.. I went to Pattayaland but everybody already had someone... Or, that also happened, I am their type but they were not mine. Can someone here invite me to the right places or tell me where a hard cock can be found? About me, I am 41yrs old, athletic, …

  16. Started by biguyby,

    Arrived yesterday, totally exhausted after the 22 hour door to door journey. I had a quick look around Sunee last night it was very quiet with not many people around (customers or bar guys) I slept most of the day and arrived at Dongtan just as the boys were packing up but watched these 3 guys playing ball for while

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Guest bkktourist
    Started by Guest bkktourist,

    Anyone have advice on location or names of bars that are a little more local and not full of tourists and boys looking to get money from tourists?

  18. Started by firecat69,

    Arrived 3 days ago after BC flights from Seattle and of course one of the last 3 months of flights UA will make to Bangkok. Anyways there was no line at Customs since I had Fast Trak Pass but there were no lines anywhere else. This was quite surprising since this should be High Season. Luggage was out quick and my Car was waiting for the trip to Pattaya. 90 minutes later I was in my apartment at View Talay 6 which is next door to Central Festival(biggest Mall in Pattaya. Since I will be here for 2 months , I had decided to relax and start slowly this trip. I have seen 2 of my regulars and a couple of new boys from GayRomeo. I have been gone 7 weeks an…

  19. Guest takeaway77
    Started by Guest takeaway77,

    I'm looking for an inexpensive yet quiet hotel. These 2 properties have very good rates but, based on maps, seem very close to bars and such. Any reviews of these hotels are most appreciated. Cheers. DD Inn Howards

    • 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. Started by brall3,

    When you visit a massage place or off a boy, do you expect him to cum?

  21. Guest ronthai
    Started by Guest ronthai,

    I just bought a bar today in Pattaya. Let the ... start

  22. Guest bkktourist
    Started by Guest bkktourist,

    Question for the board. One site recently said that Babylon should be on every gay mans list of things to do in BKK. Another recently said that rules have changed there with all bright lights and more rules under new govt leadership. Would love guys to weigh in as to whether this is a worthy place to stop on a short trip - and also what time of day is best to go.

  23. Guest bkktourist
    Started by Guest bkktourist,

    I am interested in getting a 4 hand massage by two twinky types. Might be easier to have them to my hotel. Maybe not. I'm not necessarily looking for sex but just to be serviced by two cute boys and maybe happy ending. Is it best to go to a shop for this or have someone to my hotel? Where would you recommend going or how would you line this up?

  24. Started by mikeyrke,

    I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this is and apologize if it isn't. I am new to the forums this is my first post. I love reading the stories and blog posts of others about how exciting Thailand is. My partner and I are planning on going this April but instead it may be put off to the end of the year because my work may not want me to have a 2-week vacation during the first half of the year. But I would just like some general recommendations for when we do go I like to have things well planned in advance as I am sure two weeks will seem to not be enough time. We are an open couple and we are in our 20's but both look even younger (esp the b/f) (ge…

  25. Guest joeblo
    Started by Guest joeblo,

    This poll is just to see the visiting/living situation with our posters. Please participate.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.