Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
If you are willing please check out the poll and enter your age group!
- 18 replies
- 3.2k views
-
This is a genuine question. I am planning my next vacation in November. Will have 2 weeks only. 6 days in BKK non-negotiable (minimum). Also want to catch some sun and enjoy the beach. Last year's Pty stay was nice - but this year I'd like a nicer beach. Was considering Patong - then decided against it due to distance and general negative responses about the island. While looking for a beach destination - Koh Samet fill the bill due to proximity to BKK and natural beauty. Even though my primary purpose will be relaxation on the beach and pretty much acting a beach potato some options for "fun" (e.g. massage, money boys) would be very welcome. Can anyone share t…
- 10 replies
- 3.3k views
-
We want a free and open board. But, we ask that members be kind to each other. Aruge as much as you wish about topics. But, personal attacks are not accepted and when we believe you have created an account just to reek havoc, we will remove you from the site. We do this on very rare occassions and the last 3 times have been the same person with different names. That should be a hint that if you are banned once and you try to return and we find out you are a banned member, you may be banned without discussion.
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Perhaps a little sensitivity training and less victim bashing is in order. http://asiancorrespondent.com/126776/thai-pm-after-koh-tao-murders-can-tourists-be-safe-in-bikinis/
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
Vaguely remember reading his columns in the Bangkok Post http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/08/26/night-prowl-legendary-lechery-bernard-nite-owl-trink
-
It has been a while since he has posted anything on the board and I just wonder what he is up to. Not ill I hope.
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Walter passed last week after being in a coma for over a year. Long time resident of Bangkok but was teaching in Myanmar when he sustained a head injury that he never recovered from. Walter also taught in Pattaya for several years before moving to Bangkok to continue his teaching. Prior to moving to Thailand in 92 he worked in Hollywood doing commercials and had several recurring roles on a couple tv shows.
-
Hi gents Just been looking at the talent on Planet Romeo and I have realised I really need to get back to LOS soon. So if any one is making travel plans and is keen fir a travel buddy let me know your dates and maybe we can share a few beers. Cheers
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Let's assume you have the option to retire early, with investment income that would on average increase with inflation. Or you can work slightly longer to increase the income. (Note: When the poll says pension, I mean investment income. Therefore you don't have some politician telling you at what age you may retire).
- 18 replies
- 3.5k views
-
A regular Beach Boy on Dongtan Beach today sorry but I've forgotten his name.
- 24 replies
- 6.1k views
-
(Some or all of the following comments may relate to US citizens only) Because the term ended on my fixed-term account I keep at SCB (Siam Commercial Bank) for retirement visa/extension purposes, I renewed a new fixed-term account today and, as part of the process, had to fill out a W-9 (standard US form titled "Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification") and another internal SCB form (titled partially in English: "Form for Declaration of Status as U.S. Person or Non-U.S. Person). It was no big deal but obviously is part of compliance by the bank with the FATCA legislation. I'm guessing SCB will require all US citizens (and perhaps some others) a…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Well my company has decided to retire me after nearly 30 years of loyal service, still got some things to finish off before I decide on a move to Thailand permanently or not (still a bit undecided on that). Will be taking some time in Bangkok in January to put the feet up and make up my mind just what I want to do, looking forward to getting screwed by a Thai hunk again, my company screwed me but it's just not the same feeling as having a Thai hunk do it nor as pleasurable.
- 16 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
Hi guys I was just curious what the age range was of this forum? I get the feeling it's mainly 50 plus I'm 32 I don't want to offend any one but just wanted to see if there was other like minded people here my age ?
- 27 replies
- 5.1k views
-
Hi boys I am a crossdresser and I love to dress up like a whore. I'm new to the scene, and have been thinking about taking it up in the axx for a long time. I'm hoping to have a couple of nice gentlemen over so that I can be taken both ends. Please PM me if you are interested. We can find a room somewhere. Please correct me if this is not the right place to post! Kisses.
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
I am very much into older Asians - the older the better, but it seems hard for a farang to meet any of them for sex, even in Bangkok. any advices?
- 7 replies
- 3.6k views
-
Just mention this for those who wonder how recent political events effect this important aspect of staying in Thailand. The answer at the moment: it was easy and essentially nonevent. I got "proof of income" in US Embassy in BKK and then a letter from a company where I rent my condo ( I do not have a lease yet). That was it.
- 28 replies
- 4.6k views
-
Has anyone tried staying at Holidays Home hotel yet? It is next to Blue House massage and across the street from the Mosaic office. From the pictures on agoda and from walkiing by on past visits, looks like a fairly nice place, newly done up and clean. Rates on agoda are 750 baht. Any one with experience or knowledge on this place?
-
- 25 replies
- 5.7k views
-
-
Came across this at TV http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/758876-same-sex-wedding-for-british-diplomat-in-china/?utm_source=newsletter-20140909-1756&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news Of interest to our UK members could be this: "Brian Davidson wed his American partner Scott Chang on Saturday, according to posts on a verified microblog account, under new rules allowing UK nationals in same-sex relationships to marry in British consulates in 24 countries around the world." Offical announcement by the Foreign Office here: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/introduction-of-same-sex-marriage-at-british-consulates-overseas Thailand is not on the list bu…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
So what is up with the pitch black steam room and maze being so black?? Don't you want to see who you are playing with and to at least see some personal space around you? Not appealing.
- 18 replies
- 4.2k views
-
This particular store always had some choice of European food but now it is really abundance. Cheeses, sausages, ham, juices,cookies from all over Europe: France,Netherlands,Germany,Italy,Spain,Denmark you name it. My guess is that due to Russian embargo on West European food some of it found its way to South East Asia. Add to this falling Euro (deliberate policy of European Central bank) and you will have almost ideal situation for Pattaya expats from North America . By the way, most of those items are not available in North America... If you are currently in Pattaya, stop by and prepared to be amazed...Thank you,Putin.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Consular Outreach: Pattaya The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the location for the scheduled consular outreach visit to Pattaya on Wednesday, October 8, 2014. Consular staff will be available to provide services on October 8, 2014 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the: Dusit Thani Pattaya 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand, 20150 + 66 (0) 3842 5611 - 7 www.dusitthanipattaya.dusit.com The following consular services are available during our outreach visits: · Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3,630.00 for adult passports, and $105.00 or Baht 3,465.00 for a child’s passport). There are two o…
-
Arrived yesterday, totally exhausted after the 22 hour door to door journey. I had a quick look around Sunee last night it was very quiet with not many people around (customers or bar guys) I slept most of the day and arrived at Dongtan just as the boys were packing up but watched these 3 guys playing ball for while
- 10 replies
- 3.5k views
-
Hello, i´m reading this forum a long time already, but was only reading so far. But now I got a problem, where someone perhaps can help here. I´m in Pattaya right now and it happened that i broke my glasses today. So I am in need to find a good optician here, who can repair it or where I can get a new frame. The glasses are not broken, but the frame. I hope someone knows a good shop for that and can tell me here.
- 12 replies
- 3.2k views
-
In the Pattaya area, any recommendations or suggestions for hotels located directly on the beach; rooms with a balcony over looking the beach,
-
- 4 replies
- 2.7k views
-