Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I have been considering learning Thai, but an opportunity arose to share a private tutor with another individual. I decided on learning the language in a classroom situation. I need the discipline of a classroom schedule and the immersion technique a school would most likely employ. A private tutor would also be much more expensive. The classroom version would work out to just 100 baht an hour. I'm afraid with a tutor I would not have either immersion or discipline. So I think I'm going to rise to the challenge and see what develops at a good school. Why does anyone want to learn a language? Well, since I live here now, I want to communicate with the people I see ever…
- 55 replies
- 8.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Gaybutton recently announced an amnesty for banned on his forum as a result of "violations" on another forum. I think it is an excellent idea. How about lifting the ban on those members of Gay Thailand community who has been banned here as a result of "tips" from the very same Gaybutton? I find it disgusting that owners of some message boards exchange IP numbers of their members thereby severly violating their privacy. Meanwhile, in light of numerous discussions here why so few posts are made (and some others who post openly acknowledge that they have no interest in Gay Thailand beyond their "boonies") why not to try to juzz up whatever miserable posting activity availa…
- 49 replies
- 6.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Taken from a Phuket newspaper, so presumably useful only if you are already in Phuket today or tomorrow and want to plan another trip. For more information please contact 076-225033-5. Better hurry! Bangkok Airways will offer special all inclusive fare for Phuket-Bangkok at 1,490 baht /sector any for other famous destinations to visitors who visit Bangkok Airways booth at Thep Krasattree at “Phuket Old Town”, held during 15 – 17 February 2013.
-
A 21 year old Thai Man was arrested by officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit on Wednesday afternoon in East Pattaya, accused of providing underage boys to foreign patrons situated in Soi Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya. The suspect would provide the boys, for a fee, and they would provide sexual services for the foreigners in return. Khun Boonchoi aged 21 was arrested at his house in Soi Neun Plub Wan just after 1.30pm on the strength of an arrest warrant which confirmed he is accused of providing boys, under the age of 15 to foreign patrons for the purpose of sexual services, in exchange for money. It is thought Khun Boonchoi has bee…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Be sure to put this on your calendar for 16 February 2013 ..... sharp 7:00
-
Classic Boys is a gogo bar that has an underwater show. They have several gogo boys on every given night. Classic Boys has a nice show with several beautiful and young looking guys on stage. Classic Boys 38/16-17 Soi Pratuchai, Suriwong Rd http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6548-original-twilight-bar-bangkok/?hl=classic http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6358-bangkok-soi-twilight/?hl=classic&do=findComment&comment=45264
-
- 4 replies
- 21.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Preferably an online alternative. I'd like to send a little cash to someone in Thailand on Thursday. Thanks for any help.
- 14 replies
- 4.1k views
- 1 follower
-
I "retired" about 10 years ago and my plan was to spend a month in every country I wanted to visit. I did that for a bit and spent a month in France, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Hong Kong and several others. But, when I got to Thailand, I knew that I had found a great place that I wanted to spend the majority of my time. It is not just about the boys for me as I can honestly find that anywhere. It is more about the people, the experience and the ease at which a foreigner can live here. I LOVE Brazil but I find it very hard to set up residence if you do not speak Portuguese. I found Amsterdam pretty damn easy as well but I didn't like the weather. I love heat…
- 96 replies
- 16.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Jupiter is a beautiful gogo bar in Bangkok. It has a great sexy guys show. There is no big cock or nude show but the dancing is fantastic. The owners built their own place and did a great job with the inside. It is apart of the rest of the gay bars in the area and it seems to have a loyal following. Live Show” with Man power by Jupiter’s boys and Divas Open daily: 8 pm Start: 9 pm Introduction: 10 pm Main Showtime: 10.45 pm Close: 1 am until late Jupiter 2002 Men Club, Suriwonges hotel, Thaniya soi 2, Suriwonges road, Bangkok Thailand http://www.jupiter2002.com/
-
- 0 replies
- 19.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hotmale GoGo Bar in Bangkok is a very long and established bar in the area. It was once famous for the Big Cock Show for tourists. It still has a nice show and many gogo boys to grace their stage. Hotmale Bar and Hotmale A GoGo Boys are located at the entrance of Soi Twilight on the left hand side as you appreoach from Surawong Road. 38/40 Suriwong Rd
-
- 0 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
A public hearing was held last Friday as part of a discussion process on the possibility of a civil partnership bill being introduced in parliament that will permit same-sex couples equal marriage rights. The meeting was arranged jointly by the Rights and Liberties Protection Department and the House committee on Legal Affairs, Justice, and Human Rights, and was held at Chandrakasem Rajabhat University in Bangkok. More than 200 people turned up for the meeting. The House Committee under its Chairman Pol Gen Viroon Phuensaen, a Pheu Thai Party-list MP, started drafting the bill a year ago after receiving a complaint from a gay male couple. The couple said they had been de…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Dear friends, We are TAT licensed gay tour company in thailand. We are looking for some gay drivers as belows: 1.Thai national 2.English or Korean speaking Drivers. 3.Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiangmai, Phuket bases freelancer. If you are interested, please send us your information to our email (tedlim@hotmail.com) as belows: 1.contact number and name. 2.Self photo and driver license. Best Regards,
-
Found this great new time waster. Unlike traditional flight-tracking programs, this one purportedly shows all flights in the air worldwide. You can click on a particular flight to see the airline, embarkation/debarkation, aircraft type, etc. It is just this type of thing that heightens the anticipation of going to Thailand. You can zoom into Thailand to see how much air activity it has. Just one more folly to add to our growing list of airplane, airline discussions. Not sure how useful this could be, but it is fun. Perhaps you could use it to track a flight that is arriving from a loved one, or a late arrival that is destined to be used as the equipment for your d…
-
I love Tuk Tuk's and some people may even call it an obsession. But, with that love, comes the desire to do crazy shit. Has anyone ever done this race, known of others who did it? A good friend of mine is already registered for 2013 and wants me to join him. http://www.theadventurists.com/the-adventures/rickshaw-run
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Thai foods my boyfriend loves: Fermented eggs-- YUCK! Boiled pork over rice-- YUCK! Bread with Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk smeared on it-- YUCK! But he hasn't eaten any bugs recently-- DOUBLE-YUCK! How can people who look so good eat things that are so disgusting? Anybody got others? Or the reverse: farang foods Thais find equally yucky. My bf thinks tomato sauce over spaghetti is YUCK!
-
I'm from a really small conservative town in the middle of nowhere, and it has really affected me. Am I freaking crazy? Anyone else have this problem?
-
One of my gripes with Air Asia (and its subsidiaries) is the way it cancels routes and frequencies at very short notice. It did it last year with the Taipei route. Now it's done it again. Having commenced a daily flight from BKK to Columbo on March 1st, just a few days ago it announced a reduction to just 3 flights a week - starting today! The reason? http://sundaytimes.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20158:airasia-to-slash-flights-to-colombo&catid=77:news&Itemid=563 So if your are on a flight to or from Columbo, you'd better check if it's been cancelled. If so, you'll get a transfer to another day's flight or a full refund. Pl…
-
Travelzoo has an offer for superior rooms in the recently opened 4-star Phuket Resort in the heart of Patong. On agoda, reviewers give the resort an “8.2 Fantastic” rating. The offer is available from 1 April till 31 October 2013. A three-night minimum package is A$255 (approx. Bt. 7,850) and includes – * Tax and Service charges * Superior Room Accommodation * Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 * Choice of one 50-minute Thai massage or one Thai set dinner for two * Free WiFi * 20% off all other F&B Conditions: * Validity: 1 April to 31 October 2013 * Black-out dates 4-6, 13-15, 23-27 April * Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 13 February and bookings made at any time…
-
Travelzoo has an offer for 40 sq. m. Studio-like Deluxe rooms in the 4.5-star Radisson Suites Bangkok (a short walk to Terminal 21 and Skytrain and MRT stations). The hotel has a rooftop pool and fitness centre. On agoda, reviewers give the hotel an “8.4 Fantastic” rating. The offer is available from 1 April till 24 September 2013. Nightly rate is A$95 (approx. Bt. 2,925) and includes – * Tax and Service charges * Guaranteed Upgrade to Studio Deluxe Room with separate living room and rain shower bathroom * Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 * Free WiFi * 20% off all other F&B Conditions: * Validity: 1 April to 24 September 2013 * Black-out dates 20-30 June, 1-6 July * Vou…
-
Photos taken on a random section of beach somewhere in the universe *. [*Remember last year's debate....] Feel free to post your own beach photos in this thread. Or better still, just post your photos of cute young Asian guys in their swimwear.
-
- 23 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Like many others, my first ever visit to a gay bar in Thailand is etched firmly on my memory. As I have reported before, it was the late ‘70s in a very run-down place named Stockholm in the now up-market expensive Lang Suan. Without going into too many details, in a small room two guys stripped off and had a session with me sitting on the bed. I couldn’t get over their lovely near-olive hairless skin, their narrow hips, their smiles and the abandon with which they went about earning their pay. Then fairly shy and new to Asia, it was way beyond my wildest dreams. Those days are long gone. As others have written, that’s rather sad. But time marches on. Soon after that expe…
-
Visited these two bars last night. The New Super A (not sure if that is the real name) is underneath the old one which has now closed. On my last visit a few months back just after it opened, it was pretty dismal with only 5 boys, 2 cockroaches (not the human variety ), a tiny stage and overloud music. Now the atmosphere is slightly improved – the volume of the music is way down, it's darker, there are more sofas and a dozen boys. I would not rate them highly for looks, but I had a drink with a cute one who, despite being small in height, was far from small elsewhere! Also chatted with a tall, slim Lao boy with a gorgeous smile who was perfectly happy to show off his as…
-
Dont you all think theres too many gay boards? Another has closed ,i wont post the link but a lot of abusive immaturity on it. Does it depend on what one is looking for? I do not like swearing or boards where posters are abusing each other. I enjoy trip reports,hotel reports etc. What do you look for in a forum? As far as I know there are perhaps 5 boards,although I must say I like the CFS board for sex reports,Sorry I have not posted the link. Are all board owners friendly towards each other? I like this board www.gaythailand.com www.sawatdee=gay=thailand.com www.gaybuttonthai.com …
- 38 replies
- 6k views
- 1 follower
-
Normally I leave these type of scoops to others, but my understanding is that the Corner Bar in Pattaya is under new ownership. After the departure of Michael aka Crabby this bar was taken over by a Belgium, Eddy/Eddie and then by a Dutchman and now, today, by another Belgium. CB has an excellent location so hopefully the new management will make it the attraction it deserves.
-
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am trying to improve my status as a thread starter, which was brought to my attention in another thread. So here goes one of three subjects, one gay-Thailand related, one Thailand-only related and one gay-only related: How much gross income would be desirable to maintain a Thai boyfriend? A friend of mine said that of all his farang friends with Thai boyfriends, no one has gross income of less than $100K baht a month. Do you agree with this? I know some would say it depends on a lot of factors. Such as what, for example? And if not 100K, how much lower or how much higher would you think?
- 14 replies
- 2.5k views