Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Anyone who reads other gay Thailand forums will be well aware that the poster who used to post here under the LMTU/HeyGay handles seems to be very seriously ill. It also appears that he is unable to pay for medical treatment here in Thailand and is too ill to fly to his native UK (even there, though, it is not certain he would qualify for treatment under the Health Service). LMTU/HeyGay was a polarizing personality. A great many – myself included – greatly disliked most of his posts, and thought quite a few not merely insulting, but bordering on libelous. Some, especially those relatively recent ones about an expat who jumped to his death in Pattaya, illustrated what …
- 32 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
So, I can only assume that there must be some hidden Thai that demands that Thai boys leave the shower head nozzle pointing right at where a farangs head might be as we reach in to turn the shower on - twice today already I have turned on the shower expecting to hear the water outpouring nicely into the bath only to get a face full of water !!! Perhaps it's because it's Songkran and they are making an early start !!? Lol
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
This is SongKrang seems to be very boring in my area where I live in Pinklao, I don't get it, what's happening it used to be one of my favorite festival as young man. I feel in love with this country during one of these festival about eight years ago. And I miss the days when this festival was one of the biggest celebration in this country now it seems to be just a normal day like any other day. It is really sad. I miss the good old days of craziness
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
I was asked last night by Beer, the manager of Nice Boys Bar in Sunee Plaza, to post that his bar is not for sale. He was disconcerted by recent internet postings to the contrary. I would suggest anyone wanting further info contact Beer personally at the bar.
-
I am not going to try to compete with the fabulous travelogue Michael has been giving us on Brazil , because I know I would finish 2nd. But I am going to try to show more photos of the wonderful country of Thailand and I will try to add some photos of the beautiful boys when I can. Having spent as much time in Thailand as I have , many of the boys I see are repeats and photos have been posted in the past but I will do my best. I also apoligize to those of you that already are familiar with the excitement of coming to and spending time in Thailand but maybe even some of you will enjoy the read. I left from Seattle and flew on ANA for the first time. It only takes a …
- 52 replies
- 11.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Does anyone know a good gay movie, that was made in Thailand by a Thai production. Because I want to surprise my lover with one good movie. Not the funny kind of movie but more as a good true story that is plausible to see… Please I can wait to see what you all will offer me to look at Here i give a example of something that i don't want to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XadLtK6fv4
-
- 8 replies
- 23.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I see Scooby has added an Agoda Banner on the main page. Since I use them from time to time , I will make sure I access it from here and hope that provides a little income for the site . Sure Scooby would appreciate all the members remembering to do that also. It's those little things that help the site to be able to improve and offer more in the future!
- 7 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Over on Sawatdee Forum, a discussion regarding an UK Expat's options regarding the need for medical care due to serious illness. Can a UK Expat retired and living outside the UK return to the UK and receive FREE medical care from the UK National Health Service? I had asked my friend fountainhall to share what he had learned a few years ago when this question arose regarding changes made in the UK National Health Service rules relating to UK citizens who are living outside the UK and needs to return to the UK for medical care... Thank you fountainhall for sharing this in your reply to my question...this may prove most helpful to some UK citizens who find themselves in …
-
The annual water celebration is upon us and the Pour House wishes you a safe and happy Songkran! In order for you to keep your wallet, cellphone, passport etc. dry during the deluge, we are offering Free Ziplock Bags for your valuables! Simply drop by our bar starting April 10th and ask for your free "Songkran Safety" bag. No purchase necessary, Limit one per customer. While supplies last. Visit us on the Web at http://pourhouse-jomtien.blogspot.com/
-
Hi. I saw Fountainhall's and other guy's post about the number 80. I did some research on this with the forum board website and found it is related to an emoticon. This can easily be changed by the Admin and I sent Scooby the info he needs to change this. I hope this will helps you guy's with this problem. Because now it's solved... No more Problem
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you are ever down by the river, think about this charming, small Thai restaurant tucked into a small soi parallel to Charoenkrung Road. Went for dinner last night with two friends who had had a recommendation from another friend. Simply but nicely decorated with tables for about 36 diners (last night there were only around 10), the restaurant also runs its own cooking school. It is advertised as serving "hot Thai cuisine" but they will tailor the degree of spiciness exactly to your taste. Service was friendly and very efficient. It was suggested we try their corn cakes, which were delicious. We also had scallops with peppercorns, some satay, excellent spring r…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-
-
2nd post here. I have a little tale about my trip in phuket. Im an asian outsider of thailand who happen to believe in finding something. So then it was my first time i backpack to phuket. From promicious bangkok gay life to unexpected low standart gay sauna that i found in phuket. Seeing the sauna in Patong area in a condition that is 'not so merry', I decided to go back to my motel in phuket town and spend a more relaxing evening in one of the cafe like i did the night before. But unfortunately, the public bus was not running after 6. Im held in patong, unless im willing to spend 1000thb to go back to my old cheap motel (but leonardo was once there in early 20…
- 29 replies
- 5.7k views
- 1 follower
-
For those who have ever been shocked when a boy has taken out his cock, only to reveal one or more beads under the skin, here's a video showing how it is done. It's an Indonesian straight guy being helped by a willing friend. Don't worry - no blood anywhere. It's really quite a simple procedure. http://www.gayforit.eu/video/215054/st8-GUY-INDONESIA
-
- 18 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
After strong iced rain storm.
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
YouTube today announced the release of a boxed collection of 14 DVDs containing all the YouTube videos ever submitted on Thailand - a full 70 hours of entertainment, information and trivia caught on video about Thailand. Each DVD will cover a different topic and most of the controversy has been about Disc 6 - "The Lese Majeste Collection". While details will not be fully known until after 2pm on Monday Thailand time - midnight of April 1 in California - it appears the DVD includes all the material banned by the Ministry of Internet Censorship of Thailand (MICT). "This trouble-making YouTube company is just trying to blacken the image of Thailand by releasing harmful…
-
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
What areyou doing for SongKran this year? I like every year there always a lots of good parties in town. i found this one the other day in my mail. Asia's Biggest Gay Circuit Event on April Fri12-Sun14 it will be all thought the weekend i will be going this is for sure. Schedule OF the Weekend EXotica The Opening Party (Fri) 12th April Showing DJ Isaac Escalante Dj Lois T Galactica Main Party (Sat) 13th April Showing DJ Danny Verde DJ Micky Friedmann DJ Head Fantastica Closing Party (Sat) 14th April Showing DJ Ana Paula DJ Preeda For more information http://www.gcircuit.com/ How Will Go...
-
Now that we no longer have Michael’s Brazil sauna reports to look forward to, I was wondering if anyone could do a similar summary of Thailand saunas. I used to be a sauna-goer on my many visits to Thailand before I came to live in Bangkok. I think my first one was named Grey’s Club – run, if memory serves me correctly, by the same people who ran the Apollo go-go bar in Silom Soi 4 (now Sphinx). And I think it was somewhere near Victory Monument. Soon, by the mid 1980s, I had discovered Volt Sauna off Asoke and then the ten-storey Obelisks with a jacuzzi on the roof. Thankfully it had a lift, but the constant going up and down stairs worked wonders on leg muscles. …
- 3 replies
- 5.3k views
-
Hi y'all.. and im new to this forum... .ive been several times go to bkk. And most of people might be looking for fun. Me too. But does anyone here agree even sometimes fun or ONS need a chemistry and emotional fitting to get it the best. Does anyone ever experience romance and sustain itwhile in bkk? Even knowing it is expired by a month or a week! Or am i just too dramatic here?? And they said romance is dead?
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
If you have never seen a Pattaya Players productions, here is a little peek into what you missed at our last show... "The One Acts". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTEVP9afYI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
-
Songkran alcohol ban mulled in a move to reduce deaths during holiday The Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee will on Monday consider whether to issue a ban on the sale of alcohol during the Songkran holiday period, Songkran Pakchokdee, director of the Anti-Alcohol Organisations Network, told The Nation. A ban, aimed at reducing deaths from road accidents over the period, will be proposed by Dr Saman Futrakul, director of the Disease Control Department's Office of Alcoholic Beverage and Tobacco Consumption Control Committee. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Roads-in-Thailand-the-sixth-most-dangerous-30202575.html There is also a great chart on th…
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Which Thai Bank would members recommend for ease of opening a basic deposit Account which offers ATM Card withdrawals. Thank in advance for advice
- 36 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Can someone please explain what this is? My mailbox has started getting a lot of junk mail from this site - mail with titles like "Foot Fetish is Back", "Busty Babes Stripping Down", "Live Your Every Naughty Fantasy"! Sometimes the sender is www.gaythailandlive.com - sometimes just gaythailandlive.com. I never subscribed to any of this junk and I want to stop it. I have tried using the unsubscribe button and absolutely nothing happens!
-
- 12 replies
- 4.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
OK, I'll start by recounting these genuine conversations: #1 TB: Where you come from? Me: Scotland TB: Oh Scotlan - same Englan Me: (sharp intake of breath) No, not same - different - but not far (note how I adapt my speech!) TB: Oh? I'm think very cold in Scotlan Me: Yes, very cold - I think you die if you go there (always best to get that in quickly). TB: In Scotlan you have snow? Me: Yes, lots of snow TB: I never see snow, never see this. TB: Next time you come Thailan you bring me snow from Scotlan? Me: Can not bring snow - it become naam because hot TB: But you can put it in a box, then it ok. #2 Scene: Boy comes over to table with band-ai…
-
Cathay Pacific has just announced some special fares from Bangkok to China, Taiwan and Japan. Tickets must be purchased prior to 3 April for travel between 1 July and 30 September. Flights can be on Cathay Pacific or a combination of Cathay and Dragonair. There are blackout dates on 19/20 July and 9/10 August. Sample fares are – Bangkok/Beijing – Bt. 6,400 Bangkok/Chengdu – Bt. 5,900 Bangkok/Chongching – Bt. 5,900 Bangkok/Guilin – Bt. 5,900 Bangkok/Shanghai – Bt. 6,400 Bangkok Taipei – Bt. 5,900 Bangkok/Tokyo – Bt. 9,200 Bangkok/Xi’an – Bt. 5,900 Note that not all flights offer the special fares and seats are inevitably limited. Also, the above prices e…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I see that we now have three new members who have announced on SGT that they are quitting that board. I see they have decided to start posting on this board. First off I want you all to know that you are welcome by me. I did not then, or do not now agree with your decision to leave SGT over what I think is a very reasonable and forward thinking decision by the board owner of SGT. You all know I feel this way. I do hope you like this board, and cannot speak for anyone else except myself, but you will find that while we can and do debate decision by this board owner, it is her board and she runs it the way she wants. I for one cannot imagine leaving this board because …
- 100 replies
- 17.5k views
- 1 follower