Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Can someone give me more info on Poppers? What is it exaxctly made from,side effects and use. Yes i have had guys sniff it in front of me,mostly because i am a top and enjoy different types of sex,but have never tried it. Please if your going to abuse me or as in the last post i made someone sent me a threat in a private message,then i ask you not to bother posting to this. If you do this again,i will ask the moderator to delete this post.
- 10 replies
- 8.1k views
- 1 follower
-
So the world did not come to an end after all on Friday. Our planet has survived another "end of" scare. Thailand is still here. The bars, the cafes, the go-go bars, the discos, the saunas and so-on are still in business - although, judging from reports here, rather better business in Pattaya than in Bangkok. No doubt that will change, though, when a lot of the gay crowd from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and elsewhere descend on us for their extended Christmas and New Year breaks. And no doubt also that hoardes will throng the banks of the Chao Phraya for the fireworks as the New Year dawns, and Silom will be as packed as it always is that evening. Hopefully 201…
- 19 replies
- 4.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Hello, My name is Sahan. I am 24 years old. I stay in Pattaya but come from Sri Lanka. I study computer here and will get back to that soon. The reason i come to Thailand is that i wanted to make a better life for me. I love my home country, but I think it's more easy here to make a good life. It is also a more modern country where people think a little bit more free and everybody can be what they are. I am a very easy person who likes to have good time with new people. Thats why i get idea to open one web site to take care of people. I can do any service, like find the most cheap motorbike if you want to buy new, or fix something, or shopping, or ...anyth…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi guys, I would just like to announce that one 24 and 25th of December we will have complimentary soft drinks and snacks and also presents for our customers that come visit us that day (presents will be in the form of Starbucks gift card), so after great massage you can get yourself some fancy coffee. Magnolia Men Spa will be closed on January 1st since our boys will party night before and we want then to enjoy and get enough rest. If you have any questions please let us know. For those who do not have transport or do not know how to find us, we do provide free shuttle in 20 kilometers radius. And please remember if you want masseur of your choice please book via phon…
-
It’s been well over nine months since I last visited Soi Twilight. For our regular Sunday evening out, a friend and I trekked over there yesterday evening to see how it has changed and check out some of the bars. We met at Dick’s Café for drinks at 6:00 pm. Since the renovations were completed a year or so ago, the front wall has been moved back to create another row of tables outside. (Note to the owner – a couple more fans outside would be welcome! It did feel hot if you were not under a fan.) The dark green paint makes it look somewhat dark and austere, but it is still one of ‘the’ places to watch the goings on in the soi. Nothing much seems to have changed with th…
- 20 replies
- 7k views
-
XBoys in Pattayaland soi 1 is having a party tonight to celebrate their 3rd Anniversary. If past parties tell anything, this should be a great show.
-
- 0 replies
- 932 views
- 1 follower
-
-
When Im in town I enjoy the Sky Bar,used to be run by a French fellow Alan,don't know if this is still the case.But a pleasant relaxing bar without pushy boys. They used to serve fantastic delicious meals ,is this still the case? Alan apparently was a chef in his native Corsica. What is the latest on the Three Zone Bar? I heard it had closed?
-
I hope all Thais and all visitors to Thailand express their gratitude to Meechai Viravaidya. The former senator is better known in this country as the man who firstly led a highly effective birth-control campaign to reign in an out-of-control and unsustainable increase in the population. Promoting the use of condoms was a key part of this campaign. With the emergence of HIV AIDS, he renewed his energy to make condoms available to all and, more importantly, to make them as common and as well known as sex itself. He succeeded. Now many Thais still call a condom a “meechai”! Even tourists flock to his Cabbages and Condoms restaurant on Sukhumvit Soi 12. http://www.cabbag…
-
In a separate thread on BoyzBoyzBoyz, a poster suggested that 11,000 views for that thread seem high. Anyone can see the most view threads from the main area of this forum by clicking on Most Viewed. There are several in the high 20,000 range. This is the result of google. I remember many years ago, I wrote a thread about Ping Pong Pussy in Pattaya and I logged into the site and saw a ton of people reading that months old thread. I thought that was very odd so I did a search for Ping Pong Pussy and this site was at the top of that and all these people came from Google to here to read the thread. I doubt we are still high up in that keyword listing but it happens o…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
One thread has been moved to the Moderator Forum. It will be returned when and if the mods make that decision.
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Back in March/April last year, there was some positive comment about a new blog titled bangkokbois - http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com Many posters welcomed its arrival. Since then, it has developed quite considerably. More than nine months on, the white on black text is now easier to read, there is a huge wealth of all manner of material about Thailand and elsewhere, along with some great photos and other illustrations. One poster recently raved after spending the better part of four days reading it. I have never been much of a blog reader. I find that relatively quickly I just get bored going back to the same blog. WIth bangkokbois, I read it for a few weeks…
-
- 58 replies
- 15.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have some hotels in Thailand that I just love. This is one of them. I stayed there the first time back in 2008 and have been there 4 times since. It is just lovely. The place is beautiful and the staff is amazing. It is very relaxing and you get your own bungalow. The resort is directly on the sea and therefore, you get some great sound and fun times. The rates for this place is also very reasonable. I loved the pool and also the outdoor showers. I also love the massage facility on site. I was there everyday. I highly recommend this place! Ideal for a break on the way to Koh Tao, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan’s full-moon party. Bankrut often reminds the famous …
- 2 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi so my last visit to Pattaya i stayed in and mostly hung around the BT area my next visit iam going to give Ganymede a go... and after reading that Sunee has sometimes in the past has a stigma attached... i want to check it out for my self, so guys form your recent experiences any tips ?
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
I saw a sign today in a hair studio at Tesco Lotus On Nut. Too funny to resist posting here. How much for Parts A & B, only 500 baht. A bargain. You can't make this stuff up!
-
From all of us at Pattaya Players Community Theater Troupe, we wish you a wonderful holiday season filled with love, laughter and joy. Thank you for all your support over the last five years!
-
Ok, I would like to know where one person, who run a bar in Pattaya more than a year ago, is. I only know that he should be in Chiang Mai. Does anybody know the name of that bar there? This just in case my bf gets this idea again of going there. He has never been there, neither have I.
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
I was at lunch today and a friend asked me if I was going to Tim's funeral tomorrow or to the service tonight. I didn't know about it but have been told that Tim's funeral is on Wednesday, December 19, 1:00 pm at Wat Chai in Central Pattaya near Tuk Com.
-
- 0 replies
- 949 views
- 1 follower
-
-
PRESS RELEASE World Aids Day was celebrated by the gay community in Patong Beach The Phuket Loves You club joined together with the bars and gay businesses in the Paradise complex to mark World AIDS day on Saturday 1st December. They adopted the world Health organization’s world theme of “Getting to Zero” which they identified 3 main areas to focus on over the coming years: Zero New infections from HIV Zero Deaths from HIV Zero Discrimination of people with HIV The day started with a screening of the Thai film ‘Living with the tiger’ an intimate and moving story about a group of HIV infected orphans in Thailand that have been abandoned by society. In …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I think Euro/Baht was something like 45-47 in 2006. In the following years it was at least that, and even more some years. I remember it was just under 50, could've been 2008 maybe. But last year it went down to 41. These figures are from the end of the years, October to December. What is the going rate now, if you change in the street? I have never focused on any other currencies. We have problem with the euro, thanks to Greece, so that is one reason for the bad rate. How is the rate for US dollar/Baht, and Pound/Baht and other currencies compared to years gone by? Has it gone down with almost 20 percent, as it has with euros? Or could it be that Thai baht has gotten…
- 13 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
TAKE CARE!! is excited to announce its Annual Christmas Dinner fundraising event at Bistro Oscar in Jomtien Complex. To be held on Saturday, 22 December 2012, starting at 7:00 pm. Great meal and fantastic lucky draw prizes. Funds raised in support of the TAKE CARE!! HIV/AIDS prevention efforts throughout the community. Bookings strongly recommended -- call 09-0096-7802. Hope to see you there.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone know of a hotel that is NOT listed on agoda or booking.com or any of the other reservation sites and might still have vacancies for Dec. 31 through Jan. 3? Right now, the reservation sites are showing everything is booked for those dates except for the super expensive hotels. My boyfriend just decided he'd rather be in Pattaya for New Year's than Bangkok. Ugh.
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
A friend here in Thailand has been attempting to buy a Jaws Of Life. Either new or used. Anyone have an idea where he should look?
-
Having read reviews of this establishment on Gaybuttonthai.com, I popped in during a short 2 day visit to Pattaya recently. Here is the link: http://www.gaybutton....php?f=6&t=3932 NB. The link given to SGT in the first post of that topic no longer seems to work. Getting there is easy if you are based in Jomtien, otherwise you will need to get a baht bus from Pattaya. It is about a 10 minute walk once you get to the start of Jomtien Beach Road, then go past Soi 8 and between there and Soi 9 you will see another 7-11 clone and a sign to Casa Jomtien condos, and if you peer into the gloom (assuming you are going at night) you'll see the Deli-zza sign outside…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Where can I buy a GOOD mains to USB charger in Bangkok? Preferably Silom. ie 2 pin AC input, USB output Must: Reliable product from reputable store Want: 100~240V input I think there used to be an electrical store high up on the shopping centre by Sala Daeng. Is that still there after the redevelopment? I'm a bit too late to order something with a 5star review on Amazon.
-
- 21 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
some of you may want to pop across to gaytingtong now ... there is a reason why we have not heard from rhodo in a while ... the thread to read is ... 20000000baht .... its yours .. very intresting story .. altho a bit old now .
- 28 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower