Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Acirema
    Started by Guest Acirema,

    Hi Guys, I find i need to make an emergency visit to Pattaya around January 08, 2013 for health purposes. I usually stay a short time in a hotel or guesthouse but interested in getting a small condo for the longer stay. (1 month) If anyone has any guidance please feel free to chime in. I have emailed some of the larger real estate properties but they seem quite busy and don't answer. Thanks guys, appreciate any help Aci

  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    We all know that the wheels of Thai Justice can move swiftly (look at the speed at which alleged murderers are executed within months of being arrested) or, more often, at a mind-numbing snail’s pace. An example of the latter is the case that came to light more than five years ago against the former Governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Whilst in that position, Khun Jutamas Siriwan decided that Thailand needed a major Film Festival. After some wheeling and dealing, she handed the contract to organize the event to a couple of Hollywood film producers, Gerald Green and his wife Patricia – a contract worth approx. US$10 million. The Greens ran the Festival f…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  3. Guest Devint6669
    Started by Guest Devint6669,

    Hello everyone! My name is Devint and I am new here. I have been friends with Firecat and Michael for about 10 years and I have been viewing this site for many years but the profiles did not work and I always had problems finding a cute guy on the site. Now, they seem to be working. The site looks great and I know many of you from my time in Bangkok and Pattaya. Or, if you don't know me, maybe you have seen me walking around Sunee or Boyztown. I hope to be online more now that the site has profiles that work finally. Let me ask one question, I am in Pattaya for a few days and want to know where can I find a fit BBoy type of guy?

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    All the sudden today my aircon started leaking water. We turned it off and turned on another one in the same room. The same thing then happened to the other one. Then, the TV went out. I am not sure if this is coincidence or a planned attack from the electricity. I hope to find a good handyman who at least if he does not know how to fix things can get someone who can. Any advice?

  5. Guest HeyGay

    If you have never been to a Molum show, now is the time to try on the kings Birthday, they have the biggest and the best show, I love it if you want to surround yourself into a pure Thai/ Laos atmosphere don't miss it, go up front where the dancers are fir the best place to enjoy the show and the audience eye candy all looking fir a guy like you.For the best fun you can go alone, or even better get a group if boys 100 baht entrance you can buy whiskey there or ask any taxi driver to take you to Molum show they know where to go.http://www.nickysgay...attaya/mor-lam/

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am highly considering taking the boys and going away for a week or so. I would love for them to see the Great Wall of China and Hong Kong and Macau. I am flexible in where we go but we will end up in Hong Kong at the end. What is the best airline to take for this multicity trip? What other cities should be visit and for how long? Will they have any problems getting into China? I know on this board we had talked about Hong Kong a month or two back but will it be easier going to say Shanghai first and then to Hong Kong? Are there things I should do to prepare them for the trip? I would love advice on what to see and do and what airlines to take. I am ve…

  7. Frankly, I know most of you simply don't give a damn. But, I love Gone with the Wind. I love it so much, I had photos of Rhett Butler and Scarlet O'Hara in my bedroom as a child. (I would also tell you about my Madam Alexander Gone with the Wind Doll collection but that might be sharing too much info) I still remember growing up and watching this movie every year with my family. My mother never missed it. And, it took over our TV set for a few nights every year. Last night I saw this was on one of our movie channels and I asked the boys if they would watch it with me. They did. They laughed at times and esp. when Scarlet would do something incredibly stupid.…

  8. Started by Mysteryman,

    Do you have them? I don't mean them you can find in internet from the 60´s and 70´s. I mean pictures of your own, some you took yourself a long time ago. As we all know, my oldest pic from Pattaya is the one outside Top Man, the one that caused some discussion here the other day. I would very much like to see some from the days when I knew nothing about Pattaya. Would it be possible if we try to be "respectful"?

  9. Guest njjim
    Started by Guest njjim,

    I have depended on the internet provided by my landlord for the last 4 years, but it has become so slow and undependable that I am forced to do something. But no idea what. Any recommendations - I watch sports and on-line movies on my computer so need something fast enough and not too limited. Specific companies and plans would be appreciated. (Sunnee area). Thanks

  10. Guest Wynn90210
    Started by Guest Wynn90210,

    I have been chatting with some guys on gayromeo.com and there are some beautiful men on there. One guy that I have spoken to is a tour guide and says he will spend the time with me in Bangkok to show me around the city and the tourist areas. He said that the rate was up to me but most give him 2,000 per day and he said that sex was ok as well. To me this does seem like a good deal and to have someone that knows the city and can show me around and help navigate the city will make for a better trip. Does this seem like a reasonable amount of money for a guide?

  11. I love Bangkok for the great massages I can get every day at Hero. I miss it! Where in Pattaya offers not only a good massage by cute guys but also a clean and decent room for the massage? I'll admit, I have been very disappointed in my massages in Pattaya. The happy ending is always happy but I like a good massage before as well!

  12. Guest Wynn90210
    Started by Guest Wynn90210,

    I have 4 days at the end of my trip to Thailand. I have both Bangkok set and Pattaya set for hotels. I'll be in Bangkok first and then in Pattaya. I'll have 4 days at the end and will take an airplane from Pattaya to either Chiang Mai or Phuket. I will spend my first two cities seeing boys and also touring a great deal esp Bangkok. I am not concerned with boys at the end but want to see an authentic Thai city and enjoy the last 4 days seeing things that will make for a memorable trip. Which city would you choose if you can only have 4 days?

  13. Guest magnolia

    I just registered with this forum and I would like to welcome you to our magnolia men spa in South Pattaya. We are first luxury men spa in Pattaya and we managed to keep prices down. We opened in June of this year and had few masseurs but over time more great masseurs joined us and now we have 13. We also have Russian masseur Alex. At our place customer is our focus and we care and listen so we can give you the best, also we have 100% satisfaction policy and if we did not meet your expectations and you told us, your visit is free then. We focus on place being kept very clean and on our masseurs giving you the best service. I am here most of the time so I hear from ou…

  14. Guest magnolia
    Started by Guest magnolia,

    I was a nurse in USA, and my goal is to run honest business I also want my customers to feel like at home and get the best service for their money. We do not push or rush our customers and if you decide to just come in check our masseurs or look at the menu, we will still give you respect and care any customer deserve. Many senior customers told us that they got the best care ever in our spa, so we decided to give our staff some extra training how to work with seniors and people with mobility or disability issues. So at our spa at your request our staff will give you any help you need and help you with your shoes, clothes, shower and dressing. We also designated one roo…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest terrychris
    Started by Guest terrychris,

    Have you had any Homophobic incidents happen to you in Thailand. I only had one on a baht bus where i was taking a boy off and we got on and there were these two tattooed english guys with shaved heads sitting opposite and they were making fun of us.

  16. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    I have just been informed that TIM the owner of PANARAMA AND FUNNY BOYS has taken his own life in the night . The horrendous build up to this over the last year I won't go into details here, but all I can say is GOD REST HIS SOUL AND HOPE HE IS FINALLY IN PEACE.. I also feel very sorry for those left behind who have got to pick up the pieces that will be unraveled as time goes by.

  17. Guest magnolia
    Started by Guest magnolia,

    well, right after I made a post about our spa and the fact that we have Russian masseur, we got many emails for the photos of Alex, so here it is, believe me or not he is also a great masseur and is great to work with any age group. Customers praise him all the time. he is 23 years old, 185 cm and 78 kg

  18. I have heard from several friends that the new owners of Krazy Dragon have gotten off to a good start. They have recruited many new boys and the place was hopping when they were in there. If anyone has been there and has some reports feel free to share! I'll try to get over this weekend as well.

  19. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Any of you ever engage an escort in China? Take a look at these boys: http://www.chinaoutcallboy.com Makes me consider a trip to China to see hot it goes.

    • 6 replies
    • 12.9k views
  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Anyone looking for good old British-style pies in Bangkok can head for a pub or two, but there is one small shop that makes and sells excellent pies. Simply named The British Pie Shop, it is situated near the top of Soi Yen Akat (that's not far from the Malaysia and Ibis Hotels just to the right of the 7-11, about 300 meters along Sribumphen and then 50 meters down Yen Akat). I only heard about the shop because it came second in one of the BK Magazine tasting polls and thought I should try them. So a few weeks ago, I walked past in the late afternoon, but the only item they had left was good-sized sausage rolls for Bt. 80 for two. They were excellent. Yesterday at…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  21. Started by Bob,

    A friend of mine flying back to the states late Monday night called me about 9PM Monday and, in a partial panic, said he had totally forgotten to get a re-entry permit (meaning, as he thought, his one-year visa would disappear and he'd have to go get a new one when he returned in a couple of weeks). I suggested (beyond telling him humorously he was a dumbass for forgetting something as important as that) that he ask the immigration guys at the airport if he could get one there and/or if he could talk to their supervisor if the regular guys told him no. Well, no need. To my friend's surprise (and mine), there's a desk there (Chiangmai Airport, International terminal)…

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    McDonald's charges no fee for delivery. Burger King charges 50 baht each time. Interesting they are so different and I often see McDonald's in my building but rarely Burger King. Right now WOW Delivery is not charging fees for my area. What other places deliver for free?

  23. Good seats for The Hobbit are selling out fast. It starts next week in most places in Thailand but if you want a good seat, you might want to book in advance if you want to see on opening day. In Pattaya, SFX has a good amount of seats left but the center seats are filling up fast. FYI

  24. Guest Wynn90210
    Started by Guest Wynn90210,

    I will be in pattaya for 2 weeks in March. I want a gay friendly place that is near to the gay areas. I do not want to spend a great deal of money on a room but I do want it to be nice and comfortable and have a room service. and, it must allow visitors to the room. My budget is 70$ per night for a room that includes everything. Please suggest best place for me.

  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This week Travelzoo has an offer for 40 sq. m. Business Advantage rooms in the 5-star luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park (5 minutes from Ploenchit BTS station). On agoda, reviewers give the hotel a “8.2 Fantastic” rating. The offer is available from now till June 2013. Nightly rate is A$89 (approx. Bt. 2,858) and includes – * Tax and Service charges * Guaranteed Upgrade to Swiss Business Advantage Room * Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 (usually A$30) * Free WiFi * 20% Spa discounts * Free daily shuttle to Gaysorn Plaza (At Rajaprasong) Conditions: * Validity: now to 30 June 2013 * Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 12 December and bookings made at any time t…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.