Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I went to Sunee Plaza last night so my comments are based on that area and no where else. I always love Sunee and I like the way the beer bars are set up so that you can talk and relax and have a good time. The beer bars seemed light on customers to me but I may have been early. The gogo bars had few boys in them. Nice Boys was fun but 1/3 of the staff that I remember. I still had a nice time and it is easy to find sexy guys to have a drink and enjoy the evening with. There were several beer bars that had lots of people in them but the old popular place The Corner Bar was void of any customers. I am not sure what happened there but it was very quiet. …

  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Another great Travelzoo offer for stays valid until end October, but must be booked by July 4. There are two blackout periods – 22 and 23 June, and 6 and 7 July The rates are US$79 per night including upgrade to Deluxe Garden room, daily buffet breakfast for 2, 30% of other F&B, 30% of treatments at the Spa, 30% of airport transfers. Savings of over 50%. As a guide, asiarooms.com and hotels.com have the cheapest nightly rate at around US$143 without the extras. Agoda seems not to have a room allocation at this hotel. http://www.travelzoo.com/au/hotels/international/-79-5-Star-Thai-Beach-Resort-w-Upgrade-Brekkie-50-Off-1256105/?utm_source=top20_au&utm_m…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I see quite a number of posts on various gay thailand sites requesting information about airport hotels. This article in today's Bangkok Post lists 17 along with their websites and a very handy map. A lot are not really airport hotels, merely located relatively close to the airport. It claims a couple are even 25 minutes from the airport - which is not remotely close in my book. Frankly, if you want a hotel just for an early morning flight, traffic on the main expressway out to BKK is very light between 04:00 and 07:00. I would just stay at your in-town hotel as it will only take 30 minutes or so for the trip. The main reason to book a hotel will be if you arrive …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    If you want to take a boat on the river, or catch one of the shuttles to the river hotels and shopping centres, most people make a beeline for the Saphan Thaksin Skytrain station – about 4,000 a day according to the BMA. Anyone who takes that line has known since it started operation (ending at that station) that the track becomes single line operation. Why this should be so, I have no idea, because the plan always was to extend the line across the river and the start of the extension had been constructed. Now that the line does cross the river, according to the Skytrain operators, the single-track operation at Saphan Taksin is causing a bottleneck. Which seems somewh…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Guest pumpkin
    Started by Guest pumpkin,

    How does one load an avator?

    • 57 replies
    • 7.2k views
  6. Guest citycolour
    Started by Guest citycolour,

    So, i'm heading to Bangkok for the weekend, to stock up on second-hand clothes. Whilst there, I was wondering if there were any particular sections of the market that you guys might know of - selling all sexy gay interest things! Speedos, shorts, tight ripped jeans etc... If you have any recommendations let me know! I'm using the map on their website. http://chatuchak.org/map/chattuchakmap.jpg Thanks! CC

  7. Started by Rogie,

    I cannot imagine many of us fail to appreciate a good smile, especially when flashed in our direction. An essential part of a pleasing smile is a good set of teeth. They don't have to be perfect but they should look clean and healthy. I wonder how the Thais go about taking good care of their teeth? Any secrets of the oral cavity we ought to know about? A few visits ago, I came across an unusual brand of toothpaste on sale in Thailand. It's called Herbal Twin Lotus. It was the first dark-cloured toothpaste I had ever seen - quite a contrast from the usual white sorts, or the stripey red and white kind. As it says on the packaging "the dark colour comes from natur…

  8. just a note in case you have missed this on other boards: 1.ALBURY massage is to move to new premises at Sukhumvit, soi 26, nr. 21/3, as per 1/6 this week. This is just behind the Emporium shopping. Albury also is owner of JEY-a litle further on the other side of Sukhumvit-some staff work in both. 2.yet another m2m shop has opened in the silom area: HOMMEclub, in soi 1 off Saladaeng, actually closer to Satorn. Quite pricey-min. 800 bt/hr+ 1000bt tip. see hommeclubbangkok.com Just a few weeks ago at other side off Satorn was opened the Prince. (advertises on thaimassageboy.com).

    • 4 replies
    • 2.8k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    No, not the position - the supermarket chain! Last night, I did a major shop at my nearest Tops. When I got home, everything was put away or in the fridge. Perhaps because everything is bar coded, I rarely check my receipts. For some reason, last night I did. And I found it odd because there were two items there I very definitely did not purchase - some strawberries at Bt. 650 and another fruit item at Bt. 127! So I checked again, and then noticed that the teller had not charged me for two small punnets of blueberries - which should have been Bt. 139 each. I decided to get a cab back to the store taking the blueberries with me. I had no idea how the Tops people wo…

  10. Guest Eros

    Eros Boy Bar and Happy Boys Bar are offering Membership cards. This membership entitles you to purchased drinks all year long at low season prices. These cards are available in Eros Boy Bar only, but valid in both bars. Please see manager Joe at Eros Boy Bar for a membership card We do this in appreciation of our low season customers. Please see full details on our websites http://happyboysbar....special-events/ http://erosboybar.com/special-events/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    COCKTAIL OF THE MONTH THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE A wonderful blend of three great flavors: Spiced rum, peach schnapps, and orange juice. featured at 90 baht YAYA BAR, SUNEE PLAZA

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  12. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    -- Open Auditions for 'Inspector Drake and the Perfekt Crime' by David Tristram -- Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is proud to announce their upcoming audition for 'Inspector Drake and the Perfekt Crime' by David Tristram. There are 5 parts for 3 adult males and 2 adult females of varying ages. Synopsis: When a genius commits murder, the plan is perfect. But is it foolproof? The legendary Inspector Drake is here to face his greatest ever challenge, as he attempts to unravel a plot with more twists in it than a Bavarian pretzel! Auditions will be held at The Eastern Grand Palace Hotel at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, June 19, 2012. All inter…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. The process is clearly laid out for all on the Indian Embassy of Bangkok's website. Basically, you need to have your boy special fill in all the online application. Make sure that every field is clearly answered. If no answer put NA. Once you fill out everything on that application (be sure he or she has all their parents names, cities of birth etc.) you take the application to Sumkumvit 25, 1 Glas House Building and 15th Floor. They will make sure all if fill out correctly, that you have 2 passport photos (be sure they are good or they will send you out to make new ones), a copy of your passport and the application. You will have someone check all this info,…

  14. I have reviewed Roadhouse before in the Bangkok Burger Thread: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7220-bangkoks-best-burgers/ I went there tonight to try the Burger again but they had a Corned Beef and Cabbage special and I thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad it did. It was yummy. A bit dry but still the best I have had in Thailand. They served a nice size portion and the cost was 365 baht. Don't forget to ask for specials when you go out as you never know what will come your way. This one was a delight. The BF had the Ribs and Chicken dinner. Total for both of us for meal and drinks was 1300 baht.

  15. Guest raju1962
    Started by Guest raju1962,

    Planning to visit Bangkok in June. Would like my friends on Gay Thailand to suggest What they think are the top 5 gay massage places in Thailand. Criteria should include: 1. Quality of massage 2. Cleaniless of the place 3. Quality of Masseurs - Don't like the fem types. 4. Quality of Sex Thanks

  16. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    I found this as a shared link on Facebook today and the video is an absolutely fascinating look at a side of ladyboys I have never seen or realized before. This is an absolute must-see. Please invest the time to watch it. There are some very surprising facts presented here. Some are some of my notes from the video are: • 1 percent of the Thai population are ladyboys. • Young boys who begin sex changes before puberty become more natural-looking women than do those who start after they are men. • Identification as gender is confusing at early ages and they cannot accurately describe themselves as "transexual, transvestite, or just gay or queer." • If you ask a ladybo…

    • 6 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I read on another Board that Ya Ya's bar is for sale. This is really sad news. I thought Ya Ya had a lot of the right ingredients for a successful small bar, plus some pretty good marketing. Is this yet another sign of the slow-down in Pattaya we read about, as I hear a number of other bars are also on the market?

    • 21 replies
    • 4.2k views
  18. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    YaYa Bar will be closed Monday, 4 June in honor of Visakha Bucha Day. (The holiest Buddhist holiday celebrates the birth, enlightenment and entry into nirvana of the Buddha.)

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by PattayaMale,

    I am sorry for hijacking the Baht Bus topic. There does seem to be a few small bugs with the new interface however when I did NOT use my bookmark the board opened. Since my password was "remembered" when I used my bookmark, I could not remember my password at first. (My problem) I do not know if others are confused at first by "View New Content". I clicked it could post a reply but not not see how to post a new topic. I learned that I must click on Forums first, go to the forum I want to post in and select "New Topic". Hope I did not cause to much concern.

  20. I went to San Francisco right before my trip to get a Visa to India. Since my ID is from New York, they would not process my application. It was a wasted trip for me but I did get to drive up PC1 and had a lovely trip. However, I was not happy to drive to SF and at 9AM the consulate would not even see me. I had two choices, I could either fly to New York and do the same thing in New York or I could take a chance and try Bangkok as I already had my ticket to Bangkok. I chose the Bangkok option. The process is clearly laid out for all on the Indian Embassy of Bangkok's website. Make sure that every field is clearly answered. If no answer put NA. Once you fill out…

  21. Stress and worry have been eating away at me for months knowing that my beloved Hero might not have the boys it once had after that horrible raid. I was gnawing at my nails on the taxi ride today. So excited I was that I got there at 1:30. The gates were closed and locked. I couldn't get in. I was devastated. Then, a guy said, "open at 3." Oh my. I was saved! I wandered around a bit, ate lunch, wandered some more and went back after 4. When what did my wandering eyes behold but a room full of muscle boys waiting for me. There were at least 40 of them and they were all smiling, "take me" "take me". Not wanting to disappoint, I took my regular lad a…

  22. I have been to Hua Hin a few times but never from Bangkok. I am thinking of getting a car to drive down. Is that the best way from Bankgok? How long does it take for the trip? Approximate cost? If I think go from Hua Hin to Chiang Mai, I will fly. Any airlines you recommend for this short trip?

  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Travelzoo has two Thailand offers this week. Bangkok Sofitel Sukhumvit 2 nights at this new 5-star on Sukhumvit (near Nana BTS station) for A$236 (approx. US$114 per night) - including tax, service, breakfast for 2, free wi-fi and champagne and tapas for 2. Offer valid till 31 October but vouchers must be purchased by 6 June. Full details – http://www.travelzoo...tm_medium=email Phuket Angsana Laguna Resort 3nights at this luxurious resort (reopened last December after total renovation) for A$303 – including tax, service, airport pick-up, free internet, upgrade, 20% off F&B (but no breakfast!). Offer valid till 31 October but vouchers must be purchased b…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  24. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Public Announcements and Messages for U.S. Citizens Consular Outreach: Pattaya American Citizen Services at the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased provide details about our consular outreach visit to Pattaya on June 6, 2012. ... Consular staff will be available to provide services on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the: Dusit Thani Hotel 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand Phone: +66 (0) 3842 5611-7 Fax: +66 (0) 3842 8239 http://www.dusit.com/ The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits: •Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3,520 for adult passpor…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.