Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Bangkok’s rainfall this month is already the heaviest for 50 years. Usually the storms start around 4:00 pm but yesterday there was a massive two hour rainfall starting around 1:30 pm. Roads were paralysed (so what’s new?) with traffic grinding to a halt in many places. Worse, more is to come over the next few days, according to the Meteorological Department. http://www.nationmul...e-30191132.html
-
Please forgive some issues with homepage today. It is under construction and we will try to finish this ASAP. If some issue occur when you access the site, please forgive us.
-
- 10 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Somewhat interesting article today: http://en.isnhotnews.com/?p=21725 While I don't normally cut and paste, I'll quote a part of the article: “It is absolutely not ready. There is too much inconvenience for passengers,” the frustrated South Korean executive told the Bangkok Post. Among the problems faced by T’Way are too few check-in counters, no refund facilities for value-added tax (VAT), breakdowns of luggage carousels, lax security and a shortage of immigration officers." Immigration officers? That puzzles me as I thought Don Muang was going to be used exclusively for domestic flights. Apparently not.
-
"The case stems from Supap Kirtsaeng’s college experience. A native of Thailand, Kirtsaeng came to the U.S. in 1997 to study at Cornell University. When he discovered that his textbooks, produced by Wiley, were substantially cheaper to buy in Thailand than they were in Ithaca, N.Y., he rallied his Thai relatives to buy the books and ship them to him in the U.S. He then sold them on eBay, making upwards of $1.2 million, according to court documents.Wiley, which admitted that it charged less for books sold abroad than it did in the U.S., sued him for copyright infringement. Kirtsaeng countered with the first-sale doctrine." http://www.marketwatch.com/story/your-right-to…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I went to Sunee Plaza last night and had a nice time. First, drinks at a few beer bars including Corner Bar. The boys had a good time playing pool and the drinks were cheap. Nice Boys was crowded with sexy guys and lots of eye candy. We stayed in there over an hour as we really loved seeing what was on stage and the boys were entertaining. We peeked inside some other gogos and they looked like they had a nice group as well but we didn't have time to partake in any of the offerings. All in all, a very enjoyable night in the Plaza!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone having luck finding good Biz Class fare from any US City to BKK. My idea of good is $4400 or less
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-
-
I need a place with a good rate for money exchange in Bangkok or Pattaya. I prefer Bangkok near the Siam Paragon area. Any suggestions? Or, is it better to reach Pattaya?
-
- 10 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I sit on my ass for long periods of time and I want a really nice office chair. I want something large and lots of padding. What places in Pattaya do you think would have the best selection for me?
- 7 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
My current place has 3BB which works fine except when trying trying to download multiple files and then it just shuts down completely. I am thinking it is time to stop using them and move to another provider as I had this same issue a few years ago in the same apartment. I download lots of shows from Itunes. The BF uses it for online gaming and we both have IPads, phones, etc that share the line. What providers do you use? Which ones are known to be the best for getting fast speed and multiple computers?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
THAI's first new A380 jumbo will arrive on September 27 and initially be deployed on the Hong Kong and Singapore routes. When the second A380 joins at the end of the year, both will be switched to the Frankfurt route, with Paris and London to start up in January/February. The seating configuration is 12 first class, 60 business class and 435 in economy. Emirates is almost the same with 14 first class, 76 business and between 399 and 427 in economy depending on the aircraft. But TG scraps the stand-up bar for business class and packs 66 of its economy seats upstairs at the back. That seems to imply (but it's just my guess) that TG's economy seats may have slightly mor…
-
- 13 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
May be you have heard of the new all whistles and bells adverts for a new service to Siam Reap Cambodia the next Inn place to take off ? Well In reality www.airhanuman.com is not $99 as advertised, with no sign as many have been told when they try to book, it was a promotion, but the real price on over 8000 baht even more than Other well known air companies, so you have been warned?
-
- 19 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just back from the Post Office on Soi 5 in Jomtien. Met them completely moving out all of the interior furnishings (counters, filing cabinets, everything). I was told that they will be "closed for three months and will then reopen" -- evidently major renovations. Further, advised that counter services is available on Sukhumvit Road "across from the Floating Market". Customers with PO boxes can also find their boxes now located at that Sukhumvit location. Folks are reminded that there is also a Post Office on the soi in central Pattaya immediately north of Royal Garden Shopping Mall. Also there is a private postal service (with lots of other services as well -- interne…
-
When I travel Delta, I rarely board the plane from Tokyo to Bangkok without meeting at least one person I have met in LOS. Yesterday was no exception. I met a guy that I have known for years but now lives in Chiang Mai. I met him initially in Pattaya and really enjoyed his company. When I saw him on the plane, we had a lovely chat and conversation and I hope to meet up with him in a few months when I head up to Chiang Mai. I also met 2 guys from the plane that recognized me from Bangkok. LOL They said he remembered me from my Hamburger reviews and had met up with me at one of them a year or so ago. That plane, Tokyo to Bangkok seems to have a lot of people…
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
To celebrate our WORLD EXLUSIVE interview with Boy George and Marc Vedo in the October issue of OUT in Thailand Magazine, we've got free tickets for their Phuket and Bangkok gigs this week. Enter the free competition at www.out-in-thailand.com and get your dancin' shoes on! Good luck! James Barnes.
-
I love bargains and this is great. One year for free. You have to read the whole thread to get this right. It worked for me and I got one year for free. If you are in Thailand and you want to listed to some good music and have high speed Internet, this is an easy way to do it. They have nice a nice gay channel! http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1222603/?sharedby=60861
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The downstairs massage place I once liked to go by and see is no longer serving massage. It is the gogo place for Super A. I asked them about the upstairs and they said they were renovating. The boys were OK. The drinks were 150 baht which is OK for me but more than Super A for water. I liked the massage place as they always had a group of handsome guys. There were still a few there but not as many as when it was only a massage place and there was a wide variety of guys from men to boys to fem boys to ladyboys. Something for everyone. I found one boy I liked and wanted to book him for tomorrow and I got his number and made the exchange and paid was paying is…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
It was my first foray into the Heart Beat Club across the street from Soi Twilight. There was a mamasan I liked from Future Boys many years ago and he was in the street and beckoned me in. I obliged. I liked the layout of the bar. I thought the seats were comfortable and the music was not too loud. They had a nice video of the dancing boys which I liked. There were about 15 boys there all together but we got there around 11PM. Most of the guys looked gay and there were some ladyboy waiters. I liked the place but they charged 250 baht per drink and no show and few boys. Pretty stupid IMHO. But, this is Bangkok and I guess I should not expect smartness …
-
- 2 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Unique job opportunity for American Citizen in Bangkok...with US AID - ASIA IF I were younger...I would love this opportunity Solicitation for Resident Hire Personal Services Contractor (PSC) – Senior Coordinator, Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Coordination Hub, USAID/RDMA, Bangkok, Thailand http://transition.us... ... 0Final.pdf
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
This is just not debatable. There is no place in Bangkok that even comes close to the number of guys or the rooms that Hero has. No place can even come close? Can they? Please give me details on any place that you think could even stand in Hero's shadow. I'll test it for you and compare the 2 as I have yet to be let down at Hero (at least in my memory which is not too good.) More gay massage places with as many cute guys? Details please!
-
- 0 replies
- 7.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you are going to Manila... see this US Embassy warning just issued: placed under BKK Warning... http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/8156-us-embassy-warning-friday-sept-28th-bangkok/
-
US Embassy issues another security warning to citizens BANGKOK, 28 September 2012 (NNT) - The U.S. Embassy in Bangkok has issued another warning to U.S. citizens living in Thailand to stay vigilant and to avoid areas that may be targeted for demonstrations. According to a security message issued yesterday on the U.S. Embassy’s website, U.S. citizens are to exercise extra caution when travelling in the capital after a second demonstration involving hundreds of protesters took place yesterday in front of the Embassy on Wireless Road. A minor altercation broke out between the local police and the protesters but the situation did not turn violent. The protests in Thai…
-
In case you missed today’s Bangkok Post Life Section which had about a page and a half of articles about the musical “Miss Saigon”, the show opened this evening with a Gala Performance and is scheduled to run till October 21 at the Rajadalai Theatre in the Esplanade. Although it is a Thai production in Thai, it is modeled closely after the London and New York productions and was supervised by representatives from the Cameron Mackintosh organization, the show's original producer. Inevitably there is some toning down and some Thai elements have been added, but it is a splendid evening and well worth seeing. There are also excellent English subtitles. There is a galaxy o…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Traveling is tough on your body. I went to bed at 2am last night and took an Ambian to sleep and thought I'll be in bed till 10AM or so. At 6AM, my beloved called and said, "what are you doing?" He could not reach me on the cell phone as I have not turned it on yet so he called the hotel directly. I said, "sleeping." He said, "OK. Well, sleep honey, I am on my way to Bangkok and will be there in 2 hours." I said OK. but, as you know waking up with the sound of an alarm or a loud phone is never conducive to returning back to sleep. I asked him why he called so early and he said, "I didn't want you to go out of the hotel and get lost." LOL Does this tell you what he thinks …
-
- 0 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Today the Bangkok Post had a couple of articles about worrying issues still to be solved at Suvarnabhumi. This as Friday sees the airport’s 6th anniversary of its opening. The first is about bird strikes. Whilst there has been only one reported accident as yet, the airport director said the AOT plans to lay artificial turf in place of grass. http://www.bangkokpo...-easy-solutions The other is the same old problem of the lack of Immigration officers, although the complaints in the Post’s story are not new and the introduction of automatic gates for Thais is clearly helping reduce queues. http://www.bangkokpo...f-is-overloaded
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-