Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
ITs been almost 5 yrs since i have had a stay in bkk. Could any one tell me what up market hotels will let you have a joiner with out too much trouble? Im hoping to stay around the silom area so as to be close to bars etc
-
I got an e-mail from Richard and he is in a new job. Below is the info and I wish him the best in his new endeavors. Hi All, No I didn
-
LOL Gaybutton, this is from today! Who didn't see this coming? http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/07/04/thailand.election/index.html?iref=NS1
-
They actually want us down there. This is from their tourism board. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV_y3v6SJRg
-
Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza is going to be blazing on Saturday for Beer's Birthday. This bar is fun and always entertaining. Drop by for a great night. Free Buffet Free Cabaret Free Lucky Draw Saturday July 9th, 2011
-
- 1 reply
- 2.3k views
-
-
Tuesday July 19th marks the birthday of two of their staff, Mr. Tik & Mr. O. You are cordially invited to join us as we celebrate the boys big day with free food, live entertainment and special giveaways for all of our guests! The Pour House located in the "second soi" of Jomtien Complex (across from Ganymede) has been open just under two months. Not a "Boy Bar", per se but rather a "no hassle" gay bar that looks to provide a watering hole for those farangs who want somewhere to take their thai boyfriend (without being pounced on) or simply want a place for a friendly drink & conversation For more info: URL: http://tinyurl.com/3wsqbhs
-
Has anyone heard of the Pattaya Streets Kids' Support Project? I was thinking of making a donation when I'm there soon. Looks like they do some good works. Cheers.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
So my first night after elections and I would say the demise of Gay Pattaya is somewhat exaggerated. First Gayromeo is alive and well with more boys then ever. Went to Sunee and arrived at YaYa at 830pm. Not too busy at that time but continued to pick up in the next hour. Wanted chicken fingers from Corner Bar but not available. Hope that is temporary. YaYa so well run, cold towel, peanuts and good company with drink prices so low. Hard to complain. Headed over to next Soi at 930pm and Ouds had a number of customers and very positive about the year being considerably busier then last year since low season started. Excellent food as always and then proceeded …
-
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Our good friends and neighbors are celebrating. It is Khun Beer's birthday AND Nice Boys GoGO 3rd Anniversary celebration. DON'T MISS IT!! FUN NIGHT.
-
Bangkok is very fast becoming one of the more expensive cities in the world. I was surprised at the number of Australian cities in the top 20. http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/life/shanghai-now-more-expensive-new-york-307238?hpt=hp_bn1
-
If you have been to Pattaya, you have surely seen these creatures walking the streets. http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/play/thai-made-transformers-invade-us-054210
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The Fuzzy Screw....vodka, peach schnapps and orange juice. Featured at 90 baht all month.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I'm a married guy and there's very little that distracts me, but... Out here on the beach I often see slim guys with a waist string nestled on their hips. Usually there's an amulet in the front, the most common being phallic symbols. I dunno why but it makes me nuts.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Who didn't see this coming? The so-called "multicolour" shirts Friday launched a signature campaign to initiate graft proceedings against Pheu Thai candidate Yingluck Shinawatra and her brother Thaksin Shinawatra. The campaign, spearheaded by Tul Sitthisomwong, will set up a table to solicit signatures at Thammasat University on June 18. Tul said he wanted the Department of Special Investigation to probe Yingluck as a nominee in the asset concealment case involving ex-PM Thaksin and his family. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/&039;Multicolours&039;-launch-graft-campaign-on-Yi-30156965.html
-
- 19 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
This is not good and I would hate to be the ones who did this when they are caught but Fox News sucks! http://www.guardian....tter-obama-dead
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
Phone ringing hot today from Pattaya asking who the new owner of La Cage is. Things seemed to have moved fast and the news that the bar was on the market and 3 people had bids into lease, came as no surprise. Tonight news came that all the staff had been retrenched at 1800 sat Thai time. All the TVs and Fridges have been removed and sold. Even as I type I get a text message that highest bidder was successful. I find it extremely sad that Mike who ran the most successful bar in Pattaya and a bar that I envied and admired, should be replaced so quickly. Still it is a great compliment that 3 people lined up to buy the lease as soon as it became available. Ma…
-
The government has issued a ban on internet comments about the parties in the election from 18:00 this evening. http://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news.php?id=255407010008 Note; Just noticed the ban extends only till midnight on Sunday - but I am unable to change the title of this post!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Thailand appears to be in a lengthy and perpetual napkin shortage. Restaurants, cafes, etc. fail to supply any form of napkin and when they do it is a small tissue with little or no use. I wonder why this is and what caused this cultural habit. Most interesting is the holder, in street cafes, which holds a roll of toilet tissue for table use.
-
Phuket leads all of Thailand in the amount of land held by foreigners, with up to 90 per cent of prime beachfront land being illegally held through Thai nominees, claims one of the country
-
I am posting this here rather than The Beer Bar because it does relate to some extent to Thaksin and Thai election promises. Some will recall that prior to Thaksin being elected Prime Minister, he made a public pledge to buy Liverpool Football Club for the nation. Given the huge interest in soccer here in Thailand and in Liverpool FC in particular, this grabbed major headlines. Once in power, he did indeed seek to make good on that promise. But not in the manner in which the promise was made. Suddenly, "I will purchase . . " became "the Thai government will purchase . . ", an audacious about-face and surely one that the English Football Association could never permit.…
-
Im sure we have all seen, if not read, the topic HeyGay started about the owner of La Cage... Was he right to divulge this?
-
- 17 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
I always have Thai guys I know say that Thai food is similar to Mexican food. Being a lover of all things Mexican, I tell them that is not the case. But, I can't seem to explain the difference other than Mexican food is more peppers and Thai food is not. Anyone have a better way to explain the difference?
-
Happy Boys Bar, Birthday Party Tuesday June 28. Khun M is celebrating his birthday in Happy Boys Bar, June 28, M invites you all to his party, from 8.30 PM till late Soi Yensabai http://www.happyboysbar.com/new/boys/um.html http://www.happyboysbar.com/