Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have always enjoyed reading Dodger's trip reports on various sites. They are not appearing on our friend GayButton's site. Take time and read it when you have time. This is Dodger's latest trip report from a long visit to Thailand and his experiences in gay Pattaya! http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3098

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    Every cinema at Siam has different seating and different prices. It is important to know these if you want a good seat. I go there often and will start to make a list of all the options. Today: I went to Theater 6. It is a large theater that has 3 different kinds of seats. Paragon Chair - The back row is loveseats that are VERY comfortable. Privilege Chair - Rows A-C are VIP leather seats that have their own armrests. Premium Chair -The rest are comfortable and nice as well. These are the smaller of the 3 types in this theater and are regular USA type chairs.

    • 4 replies
    • 3.9k views
  3. Guest ganymede_jomtien
    Started by Guest ganymede_jomtien,

    Ganymede Bar & Residence will host a charity night for TAKE CARE!! on April 9,2011 from 8pm - Midnight. 150 Baht Admission (which goes top TAKE CARE!!) will entitle you to your first drink of the evening free and our Buffet Dinner (8:30 - 9:30). There will be an Underwear Fashion Show and Auction, Lucky Draws and at 9:30, 10:30 and 11;30, Live Music and at 11pm the B Boys Dance Group. Come out and support this worthwhile charity and have a great evening's entertainment! Admission tickets available at the door and you can make advance reservations at info.ganymede@gmail.com For more information on Ganymede Bar & Residence visit http://www.gany…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I have been reading some not very complimentary comments in the press about the Airport Express train. Although I travel quite a bit, I decided a long time ago I just would not use it. Frankly, for most travelers, I cannot see that it makes much sense

    • 37 replies
    • 8.7k views
  5. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    Oh Dear, I was in La Cage over the weekend I noticed all the electrical goods from around the bar was missing. I asked the Thai boy there named Joe, what's going on! It would seem there are bills to pay, but not from the bar, his bills, to which made the owner MIKE, leave over night, owing to a very nasty business. In brief from what I hear from the staff and those in the know, stems from what some Asians love to do most: Gambling. It all reads like a chapter in a Asian Novel with mafia and threats. So I'm sure Mike did the right thing by packing his bags after a severe warning, and catching the next flight out of Paradise. Even though it would seem, he is the innoce…

    • 93 replies
    • 17k views
  6. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Was loking at Utopia's website and they list Blue Lime as gay friendly lodging. This is highly misleading. There's a sign at the entrance, Sex Travelers Not Welcome. Now I suppose you could check in with your 20 year old Khmer boyfriend but I doubt that you'd feel welcome. I applaud the hotel for being upfront with their policy rather than being surprised later. But what if one booked on a third party website? And yes, I know some gay people have no interest in young moneyboys and may be traveling with longtime barang partner.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Anyone know what the problem is with Baht Stop? It has been out of operation for a while now.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Polls indicate that the Pheu Thai Party will probably be victorious and it seems that this will be the best thing for Thailand.Abhasit may well be well meaning but he also appears to be essentially powerless. One Thai said that he3 was just too young and did not have close friends in high positions to help him when he tried to do something. This seems logical and Thailand needs a leader with a strong hand. Even if Thaksin comes home I can't see that as bad as the situation we now have. The army in Thailand is just too powerful and, hopefully, they can be better controlled by another government. Good luck to us all.

    • 20 replies
    • 4.2k views
  9. New York State Senate just passed the bill that will allow same sex partners to marry with full right and benefits! Congrats!

    • 13 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    I find it interesting that Thais will often introduce someone to you and say this is my brother (or sister). Later, you will learn that the person has absolutely no actual familial relation to your friend. Perhaps just an interesting cultural habit:rolleyes:.

    • 13 replies
    • 4.2k views
  11. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Im sure its been here before but i cant find it. How long should i allow to get from silom hotel to bkk airport by taxi, i have a 1am flt

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Tonight, Sunday June 26th, BONDI BEACH BAR will feature its regular end-of-the-month QUIZ NIGHT to support the efforts of TAKE CARE!! 9:00 the usual witching hour. Before that, if you have a huge appetite, there is a pig roast with full buffet on site.....the pig has given his/her all for our benefit. So, clear your schedules, rev up your transportation, get spiritually elevated, and come to the party. Hope to see you there.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Guest lonelywombat
    Started by Guest lonelywombat,

    We have heard the story about Mike but little about if the bar is still open and serving drinks. Would someone in Pattaya let us know what appears to be the current situation.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    Greetings. I have just learned that the election is now scheduled for July 3. I will be arriving in Thailand about this time and wondering what practical impact this will have on my trip. Outside of the normal "protests and demonstrations could occur at any time", will there be planned curfews / bar closings? Any perceived transportation issues getting from BKK to Pattaya? Any insight greatly appreciated.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  15. Guest koklapper
    Started by Guest koklapper,

    Any one who now where to find any army and navy boys. Any one here who have been in Sattahip

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. Guest Pierre22222
    Started by Guest Pierre22222,

    I am going to Thailand this year for the first time, visiting Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya. I have been reading this forum for some time now, trying to get some information about what to do, where to go and where to stay and i thank the forum and its members for some quite good information, so far. However, i am still e bit confused about hotels. I was thinking not to stay in "gay hotels" (whatever this means), but to stay in a "normal" hotel (whatever...), where, if i wanted to, i could bring some company for the night, no matter if the company was a boy, a girl or even a ladyboy. I mean a " i dont care who you sleep with, as long as he/she is no minor" ruled hotel. I…

    • 12 replies
    • 3k views
  17. Right around the corner from Mango Tree are several great bars. They are very inexpensive compared to other bars in Bangkok or Pattaya. First Mango Tree is a fabulous restaurant. If you don't make reservations, you may not get in. Great Thai food. Solid is a fun bar with about 15 or so gogo boys. They have some great looking guys and it is very laid back and friendly. The drinks are 100 baht. I have known the mamasan since the old Boy dot com across from Future Boys. Super A is around the corner from that bar and you have to walk upstairs. The place is small but some fantastic guys there. They have a short time room for 200 baht. The drinks are 120 …

    • 36 replies
    • 15.8k views
  18. I have read most of the books on this list as I do enjoy a good thriller. I will admit that growing up I was in love with Stephen King. I would read every book he wrote and devour it before I fell asleep. I liked John Burdett's book as well and was happy to see him make the list. http://www.npr.org/2011/06/13/128718927/audience-picks-top-100-killer-thrillers?ps=cprs

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Does anyone know of any reliable acupuncturists in Bangkok? I would appreciate any information available. Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    After the ceremonial handing over the keys to another anonymous owner, it seems to be the magic way to run Forums now days, Fart-stop seems to have hit the rocks for days now. It has been off line. I hope its just an unpaid bill, like they use to have on the funny farm forum, that seems to be dead also SGT. Because all you get now is on fart-stop . "Sorry, Bahtstop is temporarily unavailable. We hope to return to full operations and posting as soon as possible. " Hopefully it will be back soon. I do love to read about Jews and World Politics every day and I'm getting with drawl signs already. Come back we do miss you and especially as the World forum flamer h…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    In my opinion, Pattaya is a big illusion but the one some of us cannot resist. Indeed, there are not too many places where some of us can be called sexy man, praised for nice shirt or welcomed to the disco for local youth. But even Pattaya is changing: instead of "Papa" or "pumpoi" you most probably will be called boss, mister or even sir. And you do not need to carry toilet paper with you anymore: it is available in almost every public toilet... Here are some random "notes from the field": Ad in local Russian real estate magazine: " We sell NONCHINESE made reinforced doors". In Indian restaurant: Customer: Can I have mutton tikka? Waiter: Sure, Sir Waiter (return…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  22. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    This would be one way of spicing up a gogo bar. Check the underwear and the movement! (Credit to Gaytingtong for bringing this to my attention)

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  23. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    One of the oldest and finest restaurant Swiss Food is still going strong. It is located off walking street (while walking towards Bali pier just take the left turn at the blue sign Diamond Beach hotel). The food is plentyful, inexpensive and tasty. I had a generous portion of chicken breast and buttered noodles. Try their tiramitsu which is yummi...All meals include excellent free salad bar. Notice that instead of Swiss Food the external sign says Swiss bistro. By the way, I frequently pass by Greg Kitchen (another old restaurant) which seems doing O'K (though UK food is not my cup of tea, so to say).

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    There was a recent thread about the prices in the grocery store in Siam Paragon. I go there weekly to buy food and I always buy an assortment of natural organic nuts. The prices for these things are horrible. I went to Emporium this week and they were the same. In fact, the ladies from both places dress the same and seem to all look like they are from the same country. If you go to these places: 1. Where are these ladies from? I assume an Arab country but not sure. 2. Why are these prices to crazy? I buy Almonds and Walnuts and can't find Walnuts many places.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Located in the centre of Chiang Mai, near the moat and just a few minutes north of Gecko Books, this beautiful new Spa only opened in March 2008. Decorated in Lanna and modern style, all massage rooms are private and have air conditioning. Our expert and handsome young masseurs can help you to relax and forget your cares. Soft lighting and soft music, stylish surroundings, scented oils and comfort all combine to give you that memorable experience you will cherish long after you leave Chiang Mai. A range of treatments is available and include aromatherapy oil massage, cream massage and Body Scrub as well as traditional Thai massage. At the end of a hard day's work…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.