Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I hate going into most places that start with one number and will vary it down according to how hard they want to sell you. Every California Wow in Thailand is this way. They start out with crazy prices and go down the more times you get up to leave. I started out with a number in mind today which was 13,000 baht for a 3 year Red VIP for all gyms, towel service and one free guest each visit. I thought that was a fair price and a Thai friend paid less than that a few months ago. They started out at 38,000 and then to 24,000 and then to 19,999 and then to 15,999. Each time, I told them what I would pay is 13,000. He got up to talk to the manager a few times and fin…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Join us at The Pour House for great live music on Tuesday August 2 from 8pm -10pm. No Cover - Regular Drink Prices. For a report on last Tuesday's Take Care!! Charity Event featuring Sandy Bottom, click http://gayjomtienbeach.blogspot.com/
-
We have thought a great deal about this and decided to hire a guy to give this a test run in Bangkok for our new business. First day was very successful and we will have to sit down and run the numbers to see if we think we will be able to make ends meet with the new business. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZHjKlk7Go
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f6qmIlkSew
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Made a visit to Pattaya this past weekend and had a good time. Nong Nooch Gardens is quite nice to see and we had a fun time there. The terracotta flower pots are elaborate and very nice to view along with all of the wonderful plants in them and placed in other parts of the gardens. The exhibits of cars and other objects they have made out of small terracotta pots is truly unique and fun to see. Some of the small statues of funny looking children and the color painted frogs could well be done without but this is just part of Thai culture and that's life. In the whole it was a great experience. About 2 years ago I had been to Alcazar and really enjoyed it. This …
-
Greetings all. As I posted in an earlier thread, We are in the process of planning our next trip to LOS early next year. One of the events we have always wanted to experience, (and I know some might think we are gluttons for punishment) is Songkran. However, we don't know the exact dates of when the celebrations will take place in both Bangkok and Pattaya. Both cities are on our list of places to visit. I understand that in Bangkok, the festivities only last one day and in Pattaya they last much longer. Can anyone confirm my information and maybe give us dates as to when this will all go down? We, ideally would like to be in both places but if it doesn't work out …
-
- 5 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Can one obtain a 90 day visa for Thailand in Penang Malaysia?
-
Some who have stayed there, and any problems to take 1-2 boys at same time to Hotel
-
I was at Central World the other day for Lunch as my hotel has a shuttle van that drops us off to shop every day and after lunch we went to the IStudio store. We looked down and saw ice skating. It was lovely. I had never seen this before and not sure if I was blind or it is a new thing. But, the people skating looked like they were having a good time. So, I got some skates and started doing my Brian Boytano imitation. jk. I can barely roller skate and ice skating is not my cup of tea. But, for those of you into this, check it out at Central World!
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I need to get some photos painted in picture form. I had a guy I used in Pattaya that was located at Royal Garden but he is no longer there. His rates were good and his work was excellent. Now that I am in Bangkok, anyone know of a good artist shop? Thanks.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
X Boys can be hit or miss but they have some very sexy boys there. I always enjoy my time there. I went last night and it was too early and most of the boys did not show up yet. We were the only customers. We were told more boys would be there later and the majority of customers came to see the shows. Wynn is one of the waiters/mamasans in the place. I have known him for a while. He is very knowledgeable about the other boys in the bar and what they will or will not do. Also, Wynn is gay and loves to play with the other boys. If you want a great time, take him off and pick another boy for a hot threeway. A friend of mine has taken him tons of times and always h…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
My partner and I are in the planning stages of our fifth trip to LOS. Usually we come for 4 weeks and remain in Thailand the entire time. We have always wanted to be in Thailand for the Songkran festival. We will be arriving in LOS the first week of April 2012. However, this time we plan on mixing it up just a bit on the return trip home to be able to catch a few days in Prague. My question is, could anyone give some direction to any blogs such as this one for information on the Prague gay scene. This site has always been an invaluable source of information to us and has always made our previous trips to Thailand very enjoyable. I know this site is for information on…
-
OK. I know a lot of people get really tired of the discussion of Apple Products. However, I am a big fan and when something new comes out, I like to test it. Yesterday, the new Operating System for Apple Computers came out and I downloaded it. You can't buy it in stores yet and it is only available via the App Store for Macs. The cost was 29USD. I download it and it was almost 4G. It took a while to download as I guess hundreds of thousands around the world had been waiting for it. It is simple to update your computer to this new version. Download, wait for the install and you are set. A few new things I have seen: Mail: I love the new look of th…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Although I enjoy seeing so many bare chested men, doesn't flirt for free have any Thai guys?
-
There are many people on this Board that seem to have answers...........so who really knows when 3G will be in most of Pattaya and on what service?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
-
From a little opinion piece in Wednesday’s The Nation – never known to be a supporter of the new government, but interesting all the same. Titled “Six booby traps waiting to blow a hole in Yingluk’s government”, each is given a severity rating of 1 – 10. Subjects include Cabinet appointments, impossible promises made during the election and the Preah Vilhear Temple conflict. The only ‘10’ rating is left to last – “The Thaksin big bang.” The writer points out - http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/07/20/opinion/Six-booby-traps-waiting-to-blow-a-hole-in-Yingluck-30160661.html I wonder which Murdoch phone-hacker will be called in as a consultant to the oppo…
-
A friend of mine sent me this website... Looks real good and is full of ideas and pictures... of many Bangkok Day Trips... lots of good things to do with your bf and friends in and from Bangkok. Bangkok Day Trips - Photos and Articles - Bangkok Day Trips
-
Pictures of White Party Eros Bar, July 21, 2011 Hope every one had a good time http://www.erosboybar.com/
-
Anyone know if Western Wholesale Meat is still in business? How to contact them? Their website is no longer working.
-
A heart-warming story in The Bangkok Post today. Titled “Bias against ladyboys only adds to the hurt,” it looks at the role of family members when they know that one of their sons has feminine traits, and suggests how he should really be treated in comparison to the recent AFP story about the course being run by a Krueng Tai temple to “induct masculinity in ladyboy novices.” Dem Jinakul, a photographer at The Bangkok Post, recognized what was happening to his son, Top, in his teens. He decided that “his child's happiness was more important than his own wish that his son be more manly.” When the school ordered Top to cut his long hair and be like other boys – Acc…
-
In an article that will further drag down Thailand’s image as a wholesome family tourist destination, The New York Times has printed a damning article titled “Thailand's Irresistible Attraction for Fugitives” Rather than paraphrase it, here are some excerpts. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/21/world/asia/21iht-thailand21.html Thailand's most challenging job? Running the Tourism Authority, I reckon
-
Some who have any info abot VIP bus from Pattaya to Ubon and from where in Pattaya
-
- 1 reply
- 2.3k views
-
-
ipad3 due to be released in MARCH 2012 ipad 3.bmp If your waiting, you will have to now wait longer, so go ahead buy the ipad 2 you can always trade it in for the ipad3 next year. In a world in which every new Apple product due in the next year ends up debuting on the same day in September
-
88 Massage 35/149-150 Soi Rewadee 21, Tiwanon Rd., Taladkwan, Muang, Nonthaburi 11000 Tel : 08-8626-9992, 08-8626-9991, 0-2580-5239 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5913-88-massage-in-bangkok/ Adonis Massage 44/11 Convent Rd. Silom Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Local Phone Numbers: 0-2236-7432 083-997-6661 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5951-adonis-men-for-men-massage-bangkok/ Arika Massage 71 Charansanitwong Rd. Bang-Or Bangplad Bangkok, Thailand 10700 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5959-akira-massage-and-spa/ Aqua Massage 11/5 Soi Sathorn 9 South Sathorn Road Bangkok 10120 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5952-aq…
-
- 0 replies
- 6.6k views
-