Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Do all of you fellows know each other? You all seem to, and you all also know a great deal about Thailand. I am so impressed, but also a little intimidate to post here. But thank for all of the information!
-
Having been a customer of the restaurant at Vincent's for several years, I finally decided to have a look at the rooms. This place is really nice. Spacious and clean rooms at 1,300 baht. If I were not a homeowner, I would definitely be staying there.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
I have given mixed reviews of guys at Adonis over the years partly because the manager lies (read past reviews). I have been to Adonis 2 times this months and had a good time. But, I went with the same boy both times. First, Adonis is mostly older guys. The youngest boy they had was 25 according to the manager but the boy said he was 27. I took him as I thought he was cute and the manager said he was a great bottom. Finally, the manager told the truth. He is a great bottom and a decent massage. He can't quite seem to do a hard body massage but if a strong hard massage is not something you like, he would be fine. The cost there is 600 for oil and 700 for c…
-
- 0 replies
- 5k views
-
-
B and N was once my favorite place in Bangkok. But, the last 3-5 times I have been, there were few boys there and not much of a selection. Has anyone had any recent experiences with this place lately?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Does any one know what the cost would be overland from pattaya to siem reap, and how long would it take, Ive just checked the fare on bangkok air and its over 10000bht return for the period i wish to travel.
-
- 9 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
Saturday 4th June John the co owner of the Krazy Dragons BIRTHDAY Not allowed to say how old starting at 9pm. With all the usual krazy party special shows throughout the night
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I've recently made a few visits to Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya, and have found it to be a clean and pleasant place to spend a few hours. The restaurant and foyer are is a nice place to hang out and have a drink or two and a meal. But the main reason I went was to experience the dark room. I actually don't have that much experience in gay saunas in Thailand, though I have been to a few in the U.K. Anyway, I was quite excited about the prospect of having some fun in the dark rooms but, apart from walking into a wall and nearly knocking myself and a few attempted gropes from guys I didn't really fancy, nothing really happened. Whilst there were some people around, there was…
-
In 2013 the Capitals Control Act which is part of the HIRE Act will go into effect. As I understand it, his law will require that 30% funds which you transfer from the US to another country must be withheld by the bank receiving such funds. It is anticipated that these funds will then be transferred to the IRS as a type of withholding tax. You will then have to file documentation proving that you have paid tax on transferred funds.
-
I admit I am spoiled to have the laundry people in Pattaya do my laundry cheaply. I am now in Bangkok in the Sathorn area and I can't find one place that is reasonable. The hotel was 120 baht per item. The laundries in the neighborhood want 40-90 per item. Considering I pay only 200 baht for my pants, this is just not something I am going to do. Anyone who lives in Bangkok have recommendations on the best way to find a decent laundry place? My blue socks (I tried unsuccessfully to wash and dry myself) would be most appreciative.
-
- 15 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
I have found this discussion board quite helpful in planning my holiday to Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya). I'll be staying in the beach area in Pattaya and want to visit gogo bars at night. What's the primary difference between Boyztown and Sunee Plaza in terms of quality or type of show and experience? Also, I understand all Thais have ID card with birth date conforming to Thai calendar. If I understand this correctly, 2011 is 2554 in Thai years. Thus someone with birth date of 2525 is 29 years old. Do I have this right? Many thanks for all comments. Cheers.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
I was out and about with a few of my friends last night and we popped int The Copa showbar. Ok, it was not so busy as i have seen in the past but the show was such a yawn. We then popped over to the late Wild West show, this was empty, this show was a bigger yawn. We all were saying how, since Kevin and Marsha have left Throb and Splash, there has not been any show that can really touch them. I am not trying to cause a riot on this board by saying the other shows were not good, its just Throb and Splash had something for everyones taste. It was well run and you always felt welcome. It needs i think something like that back in Pattaya. Maybe then we will see some…
-
Those who regularly fly with AirAsia might like to check their revised baggage charges. It seems as though they are doing a 'Ryanair'! On domestic flights excess baggage is now charged at Bht350/Kg and internationally Bht450/Kg. Since the most you can buy at checkin is 15Kg, turn up with 20Kg and your charge will be Bht2265. (Bht515 + 5 x 350) Pays to 'supersize' online even though those charges have increased significantly over the past year or so.
-
http://i1216.photobu...ARTINIpic2a.jpg at YaYa Bar, Sunee Plaza
-
Just to inform those of you interested: 1.since 1/6/11 the Airport Express BUSes have all ceased. Not that they were used that much on the routes most of you wanted-and that's why too! 2. the airport Express TRAINS have lowered their fare to 90 bt/single and 150 bt/return (either quoted as 15 or 30 days valid), untill 31/12. This was 150 bt/single. They have also exTENDED these trains to the far more convenient PHYATHAI stop=end of line (beside the BTS=skytrain), every 30 mins. it is a bit unclear at the mo if they still run ev. 15 mins untill Makksan (that white elefant terminal) or if the halfhourly service is now all (they still also stop Makkasan). THESE trains h…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
As per website DD Inn guesthouse (Jomtien, Pattaya) has new staff. Mmmm...nice
-
I was speaking with a friend in Bangkok last night about smoking in bars. It is, of course, illegal, and there have been comments on this Board before about its prevalence in almost all the go-go bars. Two friends were in Solid bar one evening last week. There were, they told me, only about 7 boys
-
- 19 replies
- 4.9k views
-
-
Ths is from Zerohedge.com: Topping off a weekend of surreal news is the announcement from the Central Bank of Zimbabwe that the country is now evaluating introducing a gold-backed Zimbabwean dollar, and, in keeping with the Salvador Dali feel to the past 48 hours, that the "days of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency are numbered." Yes. Zimbabwe, the same place that two years ago sported a brand new crisp Z$100 trillion bill. What is just as odd is that this news comes less than a week after Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad criticized US economic policies, saying that the paper currency created by the American government is taking a heavy toll on the …
-
- 8 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
I, of course, realize that for many people it is quite exotic but nevertheless it is a unique restaurant in Pattaya: it combines Russian, Uzbek and Georgian food. I tried their lamb shashlyk and it was very good. It is not cheap by Pattaya standards ( I paid for a modest meal without wine 700 baht) but for many quite conveniently located (in the same soi as Nab near Alkazar). Telephone:08 7583 5332 (Thai-English), 038 361093 (Thai). Enjoy!
-
Your voice is important, your views are respected and OUT iT is sure that you want to let the gay businesses in Thailand know exactly what you think about the scene here. We are proud and excited to launch the first Annual OUT in Thailand Awards. It is the first time any national gay awards have been made by readers in Thailand. The best bars, restaurants, massage spas and hotels etc in each of the five locations covered by our guides will be presented with our prestigious trophies. All the winners will be announced in the first birthday issue of OUT iT in January, 2012. And the winners will all be decided by your votes. You can vote in every category, every month f…
-
http://www.thai-blogs.com/2011/05/27/american-arrested-in-thailand-for-linking-to-a-website-from-his-blog/ Interesting story I read this AM from a friend on facebook. I haven't see a lot of comments about this but it is not clear if the one arrested is American or a Thai that lived in America for many years.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
There is an article on Page 1 of today’s Bangkok Post stating that the Transport Ministry will start to clamp down on low-cost airlines which subject passengers to flight delays or cancellations. http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/aviation/239557/no-frills-airlines-told-to-play-fair Why the new regulations only cover low-cost carriers operating flights within Thailand and not all flights out of Thailand, I have no idea. But at least it’s a start. And the provision of refunds is long overdue as some airlines presently only allow you to re-book on a future date.
-
Happy Boys Bar Summer party moved to Thursday May 246 On Tuesday May 26 Happy Boys Bar will celebrate summer with a summer party. Free food and lots of fun, all drinks 99 baht. 8.30 till late.
-
Saturday June 4, Birthday party Eros Bar. On June 4 dancer J is celebrating his birthday. Every one invited. Free food, birthday cake and fun. 8.30 till late. http://www.erosboybar.com
-
First, I want to thank Astrrro for the information provided to me in another thread about the bars. Without his knowledge, I would not have known where to go or what to do. The bars are all there but finding the would have been hard without his great detail. Thank you! He said: Obssesions (NEP ground floor) Perhaps the most beautiful, passable, youngish, ladyboys on the planet. Cascade (NEP top floor) Similar girls to Obsessions but a different physical layout with a Flintstones motif. Janet, the kickboxer may be working there these days, not sure. Casanova (NEP middle floor) Amazonian types who like to to top. Temptations (NEP middle floor) Talent pro…
-
- 11 replies
- 14.8k views
-
-
I promised the boys a ladyboy night tonight and am planning to take them to either King 3 or Nana Plaza. They both like real pretty ladyboys. Any suggestions other than these 2 areas to take them?