Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    One of Bangkok

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    So far I have heard of 2 celebrations in Pattaya. Anyone know of others?

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    Sorry, I cannot find the link to the article indicating that Sanofi-Aventis finishing its trial in Thailand of their Dengue fever vaccine. The trial was successful and vaccine is expected to be available by 2015. See also a link below. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-27/duke-singapore-school-inviragen-to-work-on-dengue-vaccine.html

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Guest CaptainSwing
    Started by Guest CaptainSwing,

    Has anyone used Norcross Travel recently? Is she (Rhonda) still in business? I tried to call and got no answer and a message that her mailbox was full. I've used her services a number of times in the past and was hoping to do so again. Thanks for any info.

    • 6 replies
    • 3.1k views
  5. Started by firecat69,

    I want to visit both Pnom Penh and Singapore from BKK . What would be the most logical routing and cheapest airlines to use. Air Asia goes to Singapore but not to PP from Singapore. Any thoughts appreciated..

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    I went to Gaybutton message board to check for Colmx report to his recent visit to Pattaya (by the way,Colmx is my favorite poster on Gaythailand message boards and I wish he posted here more frequently) and I noticed absolutely unbelievable story posted by Rich LB regarding the passport requirements allegedly issued by Homeland security. Since I am not registered on GB message board allow me to express my opinion here. Anybody who pays slightest attention to my posts knows that I am not big fan of Obama administration (to put it very mildly). However, I do not believe that alleged requirement of Department of Home land security regarding 6 blank pages in visa section of…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    From time to time there have been threads with posters' views on minimum tips. I often get the impression that some guys have a particular tip in mind and that is what is offered, irrespective of the service - unless it is really dire. Whilst I see nothing wrong with that, I wonder how many will increase the tip is the service is particularly good or beyond expectations? In other 'service' industries, I sometimes give more to a bellboy or a waiter if I think the service has been particularly helpful - or even when the smile has been especially warm The same is true if I take someone from a bar or enjoy a massage and have a really good time. Is this what most others do, …

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    While Bangkok is a large city, the old adage stands true, "the world is a small place." About 8 years ago on one of my first visits to Bangkok I met a boy named Boy. He was working at the old Boys Bangkok. He was sweet and adorable and very kind. I liked him so much I took him to Pattaya with me for 2 months to help me get set up there. Over the next year he came to visit me several times. Things did not work out with us as he was just too sweet and helpful and I like a bit of a bad boy. Boy never went back to work on Soi Twilight at any bar. I lost his number and put out as many feelers as I could but no luck. I had not really thought of him in years. …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Tomorrow is the BF's birthday. He has a few friends in town for the weekend and they went to JJ Market shopping today. Tomorrow, he said he wants to eat Japanese food for dinner. I will be taking a few boys with us so I am looking for a great place that is also not going to kill my ATM more than the weekend already has. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Many keep asking for the e-mail and phone number for Rhonda at Norcross Travel. We are listing here to make the information easy to find for everyone. norcrosstravel2004@yahoo.com 88-888-7157 770-934-2777 fax: 678-205-0890

    • 0 replies
    • 17k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Ladyboy site for reviews of ladyboys in Thailand and around the world. Ladyboy Review is the most comprehensive ladyboy, shemale, femboy and katoey review site and ladyboy forum site on the web From the site: We have built many things on the site that will make it easy for you to enjoy your experience at ladyboyreview.com. We have a great forum and if you click on Forum, say hello and let us know you are there! We are working on a series of Ladyboy short stories. Keep tuned into the forum for more stories. Keywords: Ladyboy, shemale, femboy, katoey, tgirl, ladyboy Thailand, ladyboy forum, ladyboi http://www.ladyboyreview.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 28.9k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Just in case you don

    • 0 replies
    • 20.4k views
  13. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    I have to admit that I am extremely uncomfortable with mobile phones. I have my I-phone with me which is in roaming mode but with data mode switched off. The other day I wanted to show the boys pictures which I took in Roayal Garden Plaza of Arm wrestling competition (did not stay till the end but huge Philipino guy had a chance despite the obvious proThai bias). Anyway, I clicked on the button and suddenly the words Dave Man Club emerged on the background of a map. I vaguely remember that salesperson told me that the phone has GPS in it but I thought it would not work without data mode. I then tried to get my location again pushing on map button but could not. Can any…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  14. I was doing some research on range meats and came across a website in Bangkok. It sounded interested to me so I went there. The food was delicious. It is a Thai place with a flare. The fried chicken was great and the fish in leafs was awesome. I don't drink but my friends had cocktails and they said it was yummy. I am not sure that this place is everyone's cup of tea but the food is tasty, the menu has something for everyone (if you like Thai food) and the place is adorable. If you have never been there, give it a try. I suggest you make a reservation. Soul Food Mahanakorn 56/10 Sukhumvit Soi 55 0859042691 http://www.soulfoodmahanakorn.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am always happy with Hero and have reviewed it here before. I was there again 2 yesterday and had a fantastic time. On the weekends, Hero has a slew of handsome guys. On this last visit, there were over 45 guys waiting for work. They were all handsome and full of muscle. I chose a smaller guy named Lek. I had met him many years ago and was happy to see him again. He has a great body and gives a great massage. The mamasan there always finds me a good guy and I have never been disappointed there. Ask them what the boys do and they will tell you what they know or go and talk to the guy to find out. The cost of the massage is 600 baht and the minimum ti…

    • 3 replies
    • 4.6k views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Future Boys used to be one of the most popular bars in Soi Twilight until its demise last year. I have never been to its new incarnation, Ocean Boys. Does anyone have an update? When I googled Ocean Boys bar, I found a link to one of shamelessmack's excellent analyses of bars in that area (also including Jupiter and Tawan) and attendances in mid-December last year. http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/bangkok-gogo-bars-update-december-2010/ In addition to providing a fascinating graph and a listing of drink and off prices, it also gives insights as to why most of the bars are not succeeding. And he concludes - Has Ocean Boys picked up at all? …

    • 1 reply
    • 3.2k views
  17. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Eros bars moves J birthday party to Saturday June 11. As we have noticed a conflict with John

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Never having watched Thailand

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    The following article attributes the current slump in Thai stock market to possible post-election turmoil. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-08/thai-stocks-slump-seventh-day-after-credit-suisse-cuts-rating-on-politics.html

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    I was surfing around on the web and was surprised to find a new branch of Yaya...Laundry Express. A small notice on Yaya's website about it. Yaya Bar Interesting business combination. Host bar and Laundry service. I am sure there is a funny joke to be had here...just can't think of it. No price information posted. Anyone given it a try yet?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  21. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Nok Air has a special promotion running from tonight until 15 June. They are offering a promotion ticket of Bt. 999 each way (all inclusive) for flights between Bangkok/Chiang Mai and Bangkok/Phuket. Travel must be between 10 June and 30 June and bookings can only be made on line between 00:01 am and 08:00 am up to 15 June. Promotion seats are limited, as usual with most of these airline 'sales'. More info on http://www.nokair.com or call 1318.

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  22. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    I previously read a post that asserted that there was virtually no Thai middle class. After living in Bangkok for 4 years, I must disagree with this assessment. At least as far as Bangkok is concerned it is apparent that there is a sizable middle class and that it is growing. This is evidenced by clothing, cars, and other factors, not the lease of which is how the kids live and what they are able to afford. No doubt that there is a very large class of Thais who live in poverty but there is certainly a class that is much above that level but not in the Mercedes/BMW class..

    • 17 replies
    • 3.5k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was having a bite to eat last night and was across the street and could not even hear myself think. There is a new Arab bar (sorry if that is politically incorrect) across the street and the music kept me from even being able to make a phone call. Why are all these new places in Sunee throwing their music up so loud? Is that legal? Is it allowed?

    • 47 replies
    • 12.5k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    Stopped by Soi Twilight tonight and the boys wanted to eat some Thai food and we all think Dick's is very mediocre so we tried Maxi's tonight. We all ordered Thai food which is normally quick. It was 25 minutes. We were the only customers. The food came and I asked the boys, both Thai, what they thought and they said it was OK. I asked them to rate on a scale of 1-10 and one gave a 4 and the other a 5. My food was a shaky 5. The food was edible but not tasty. It was the first time I had had spicy Chicken Fried Rice in Thailand.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  25. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Richard's, of Silom, Soi 2 in Bangkok has closed. No reason given. I always liked it because it was a comfortable place where you could have a conversation and the noise level was not overwhelming.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.