Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
May 24 is the Miss X Boys Jumbo Queen contest in Bangkok. They asked me if I would be in the contest but I told them my beauty is beyond judgement. However, I have been to X Boys on contest nights before and there were some ab fab guys and dolls there. I hope to make it to this night and if I do, I'll take my camera!
-
- 5 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Stand-by for more rallies in the capital. The Red Shirts will rally tomorrow at the Rajaprasong intersection. Red Shirt organisers say the rally will not involve speeches. It will merely be a memorial for those killed in the riots last year. Police and red-shirt leaders have agreed to minimise disruption to traffic. However. as tomorrow also marks the start of the new school year, anyone planning to pass through that district should be prepared for delays. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/05/18/national/Police-and-red-shirts-agree-to-help-traffic-30155587.html
-
Just as you thought MONTY was down and out stuck in Australia riding a Kangaroo, he has come back to Pattaya like a white tornado, first we see him play to full houses at the la Cage last night with MONTYS MAGIC AND FUN REPARTEE< Now I have been reliably informed he is opening MONTYS CAFE AND COMPUTER ROOM with disco lighting up stairs for those Farangs who want to see what a Thai boys mouse feels like. After reading all this on. gaybuttonthai from their AWARD winning Star Poster, I just cant wait to go and eat one of MONTYS Jumbo Breakfast, with the all day food and MONTY telling us his latest fun explorations this surely must be an opening to queue up for, don't…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I have been looking for a nice reasonably priced hotel for friends coming to Thailand in July. I noticed in one of the Thai papers today a promotion for the Glow Trinity Silom Hotel which is near Chongnonsri Skytrain station. It seems to be an older hotel that was fully refurbished in 2006. From the comments on agoda and the many photographs on its site, this seems to be a good deal at around Bt. 1,620 per night inclusive of tax and service. Does anyone know of it? http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/glow_trinity_silom_hotel.html
-
For many months, there has been a directive at the top of every Forum asking for posts to be made only in the main Gaythailand Forum. Threads not directly dealing with subjects appropriate to that Forum would, we were informed, eventually be moved over to more appropriate ones. From what I can see, no threads have actually been moved. Since posting volume is up, and with many of the subjects posted being more appropriate to the other Forums, may we now go back to deciding ourselves in which Forum posts should be originated?
-
ORCHID GUESTHOUSE - A REVIEW The Orchid is a Boutique-style guesthouse situated in Jomtien just a 2 minute walk to Papa David's. It is very convenient for the beach and the Jomtien entertainment complex (The Venue etc). I stayed there in March 2011 for 12 days. I had come to Pattaya from Isarn unexpectedly so had not booked anywhere. I spent one night in a gay guest house near the beach but it was only so-so. I checked out the next morning and called into the Orchid 'on spec'. I was lucky, they had a room available. The manager, Nui, is extremely friendly and efficient. He's only too happy to help with suggestions if you are stuck for things to do. If you hav…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I have failed to find an old thread which related to how direct quotes from newspapers, magazines and other publications should be treated on this Board. About year or more ago, one of GT's regular posters suggested that it was against copyright law to reprint complete articles and this could lay the Board owners open to legal action. Whilst unlikely in the case of international publications, it is less so when quoting complete articles from Thai newspapers and magazines. If I remember correctly, it was agreed with the moderators at the time that - - articles should never be quoted in their entirety; - when making direct quotes from an article posters must u…
-
- 7 replies
- 3k views
-
-
It’s not difficult to see that Thailand is in the middle of an election campaign. The promises just keep coming. First it was the Democrats promising to raise the minimum wage by 25% within 2 years and introduce tax reform to lower taxes on businesses. Pheu Thai went one better, promising that the minimum wage in Bangkok would rise by almost 50% to Bt. 300 per day. The party will also support a credit cards for farmers to help them buy raw materials, although others have pointed to the problems such a progamme will throw up, given most farmers’ lack of a fixed income. Hot on the heels of Pheu Thai's promise to provide every Thai student with a tablet computer,…
-
I am due to visit Japan for 9 days in April 1. My friends in Tokyo tell me the city is getting back to normal and there is so far no major concern about any radiation leak getting as far south. According to CNN, the winds over the next couple of days will be from east to west and so will blow any radiation out to sea. It's what happens thereafter that will be the problem. Whilst I love the country, I have a deep suspicion of Japanese officialdom. I wonder just how many people really know what is going on in those damaged Fukushima reactors. And why are the United Nations IAEA experts not on the scene? The question some are now asking is how far from Fukushima would ra…
-
-
International airports charge to be included in air tickets in view of facilitating travel arrangements. From April 1st 2011, the Passenger Service Charge (PSC), a charge collected from passengers departing at the airports, will be incorporated in international air tickets. The PSC rates will remain at the current levels with no increases but the following adjustments are to be noted: * Only 2 rates will apply US $25 for adults and US $13 for children (under 12 years old). Free of charge for infants (under 2 years old). * Cambodian nationals will be entitled to refunds amounting to US $7 (adults) and US $3 (children) as, in line with the existing di…
-
The next KRAZY Dragon themed night 15th May starts 9pm
-
No doubt someone will jump down my throat for this, but the recent comment by Bin Laden
-
The Krazy Dragon closed Tuesday, 17 May 2011 Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day 1 day only. The holiest Buddhist holiday celebrates the birth, enlightenment and entry into nirvana of the Buddha. Thailand Visakha Bucha 2011. Tonight 15th May BLACK PARTY starts 9pm See you later Mark
-
I am considering a trip to Manila. I have never spent time there but have wanted to visit for many years. Any suggestions on the gay scene? Also, has anyone stayed at the Intercontinental there? It looks reasonable prices for the dates I am looking at. http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/locations/overview/manila If I go there for 5 days, should I spend the entire time in Manila or go to other areas?
-
- 6 replies
- 7.6k views
-
-
You must watch this first one at least! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccsNO1FV64 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAbCbUdvxIY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIO9PM32Pm4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha0ev-XAYlw
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Look like there is going to be a few red faces in the Camp. So, time to present the Inaugural Turtle Ass Award for Individual Achievement In Forum Posting, and winnowing the potential award winner list has been a difficult chore. Of course I immediately thought of Let Me Tell You for so breathlessly mangling the English language. But to be fair, his enthusiasm at times is contagious. And at times I'm sure other parts of his body are too. Reading a LMTU post is like navigating a hedge maze blindfolded while wading through an ocean of quicksand. But other than the occasional headache from trying to decipher his dibble, LMTU is really quite harmless. Annoying, filled wit…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I went into Dream Boys tonight and had a good time. Before I even sat down there was a sexy boy on stage that I thought was hot. He was muscular and had a nice 6 pack. Just the type of muscle boy I like. I slipped him a 100 baht note while he was on stage. On the next go around, I commented to friends how sexy he was. He said to the mamasan that he knew me and had been with me before in Pattaya. He said he remembered my butterfly tattoo! Shocked I tell you! He said he worked at Tum Yum in Pattaya and I had taken him from there years ago. While I don't remember this, he was insistent. I was even more turned on than my first glance. Alas, my hea…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Friday & Saturday, June 10-11, 2011 @ 6:30 PM -- Pattaya Players to Spread Farcical "Rumors" -- Pattaya Players is proud to announce that tickets are now on sale for its full length, comical masterpiece, "Rumors" by Neil Simon. This production will run for two nights only on Friday, June 10th and Saturday, June 11th. Directed by Pattaya Players President Christopher Parsons, this show boasts a two storey set and a 250 person auditorium with state-of-the-art lighting and sound system. In New York's Sneden's Landing, four couples of high society gather for a rendezvous and face increasingly unusual and hilarious circumstances. The story begins with the Deput…
-
I think the eye candy selections on the home page needs a shake up.
-
I was out and about tonight and went to X Boys after the mamasan told my friend they sent a bus to Issan to get new boys. I hear the story so often I don't even believe it anymore. Well, I was wrong. I went in and there were tons of sexy boys that have only been there a short time. If you are a regular in Bangkok and been waiting for some new boys on the Soi, drop by X Boys and see the hot new boys!
-
- 0 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Believe it or not but there is a line of thought that Dollar may strengthen. It is attributed to the end of second round of quantitative easing and this is a viewpoint of Bill Gross from Pimco and now of Jim Rogers. Keep in mind that QE2 is supposed to end in the end of June. It is difficult to say what specifically happen with pair USD-THB but recently it well correlated with Thai stock market. I therefore not in a hurry to exchange my "summer Dollars" to other currencies...
-
Immigration Regulations Tightened In Thailand http://www.1888pressrelease.com/immigration-regulations-tightened-in-thailand-pr-301537.html Tourists Face Jail Time for Overstaying, As Thailand Tighten Immigration Laws. (1888PressRelease) May 12, 2011 - Bangkok, Thailand - The Thai embassy in Vientiane, Laos is no longer issuing 60 day tourist visas to applicants who have 3 previous visa stickers already on their passport. Tourists returned from Vientiane said that the embassy had taken a stern stance towards tourists who have been using tourist visas to stay indefinitely in Thailand. An embassy spokesperson said that tourist visas are meant for visitors who…
-
Having been apart from my beloved for many months after our relationship ended, I found myself in the City of Angels and lost without him. So, like usual, he sends me an SMS to ask if he could come to visit and I said yes. He said how long and I said, "Five months." He said OK. So, the up and down, back and forth of my favorite boy in Thailand is back on again. For better or worst. But, at least I know I completely caved in before he did and he has got my balls where he wants them. So, I guess that makes him the boss now. LOL All appointments and schedules made previously need to be confirmed with him after his arrival. I'll know more when he gives me…
-
- 19 replies
- 4.2k views
-