Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    It’s Easter week-end, and in the Philippines that inevitably brings out a bunch of crazies (sorry, but that’s my word for them) who go to ridiculous lengths to demonstrate their faith. Whereas others scourge themselves in imitation of the lashings Christ received on the way to the Cross, some in the land of more than 7,000 islands actually have themselves crucified. Yup, it’s more or less the full works, the Rolls Royce Crucifixion model. Yesterday, four-inch stainless steel nails were driven through the palms of 24 “pilgrims” prior to their being hoisted aloft on crosses in the heat of the day in Pampanga province. And no, these guys did not cop out of the flailings …

    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
  2. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    If you know how I can get in contact with this man please send me a PM. I need to get some information from him about his friend who had bypass surgery. I am persona non grata on Gaybutton's board so I can't contact him through that. Thanks!

    • 10 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Be careful next time you argue with a cabin attendant! The small Hong Kong Airlines is now requiring crew members to take kung fu lessons to

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There has been no mention on this forum about a topic which has had tongues wagging at all levels of Thai society for more than a week now. Over Songkran, three young Thai girls aged 13, 14 and 16, got caught up in the Songkran spirit on Silom. They mounted a van, stripped off their tops and started dancing with abandon (hence the topic title which is a headline from today’s Bangkok Post). Unfortunately for the girls, someone took a video and posted it on You Tube. The Bang Rak district director filed a complaint with the police and urged that obscenity charges be filed against the girls. He claimed the topless female revellers had hurt the image of Thailand and dist…

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  5. Started by lexusgs,

    I had a giggle at this one today: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/461754-new-car-for-doctor-shot-in-bangkok-hostage-drama/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    The US Transportation Secretary has announced new rules instructing airlines to provide increased compensation when travellers experience lengthy delays on runways, are bumped from their flight or when their bags are lost. Airlines will also have to disclose fees which are presently hidden within the ticket price. From August, maximum compensation for bumped passengers will double

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    The not-so friendly skies! Did you know that a TG pilot earns on average Bt. 68,000 per month? Can that figure really be accurate? Apparently so. And it has lead to a large number of pilots leaving their jobs for work with foreign airlines, especially the upstarts in the Gulf, where the salary for a Senior First Officer who has just qualified for full pilot status is around Bt. 400,000 per month – tax free. In the last year, 30 TG pilots have departed for the more lucrative contracts elsewhere. As the Middle-Eastern Airlines continue their massive expansions, more pilots are likely to follow suit. Emirates presently has 144 aircraft with 194 on order. Etihad has 5…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Well, how about this? A 3D erotic comedy has taken the Hong Kong box office by storm, beating the first-day record set by Hollywood blockbuster Avatar. Just imagine what some of the effects could be like What is equally amazing is that tourists are coming across the border from China just to see it!

    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. Started by KhorTose,

    The very hi-so Glass Onion in Chiang Mai has added a new bar accross the path called Cosmos---no web site yet---and a very well stocked wine store. Glass Onion has Ac and Cosmos is an open air bar. The boys who work at these bars are gay, but the customer crowd is mixed, but just about everyone in Chiang Mai is gay friendly. Great place to go with your boy or friends for a drink.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    TJ's Travel Tip - Get 100,000 ff miles FREE... Hello Friends from USA, This is NOT spam...it is just a helpful travel tip for you... As a frequent flier traveler, I do like to get travel perks and I do my best to "work the system".. to get as many frequent flier miles as possible...FREE or next to FREE! This deal from British Airways is among the BEST ever offered... as reported on frequentflier.com newsletter: http://blog.frequentflier.com/2011/04/the-comeback-100000-miles-for-british-airways-credit-cards.html If accepted for their British Airways Visa Card (issued by Chase Bank) you can receive 100,000 frequent flyer miles in the British Air …

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    At Dick

    • 30 replies
    • 11k views
  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I love some of the signs I see around the place. The first two I saw last week at a roadside stop outside Bangkok. The rather unfocussed one is from a BTS Skytrain. I realise that Thais adore children, but it always amazes me that they mollycoddle them so much. The last is from a taxi window. There's hardly room to have sex in the back seat in my view, but I suppose rifles may be more common than we realise! I have noticed a lot of similar signs cropping up in Bangkok taxis.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Guest ganymede_jomtien
    Started by Guest ganymede_jomtien,

    Looking for a good book to read? Now you can find that book in Jomtien Complex and help out a worthy charity! Ganymede Bar & Residence has teamed up with Thais4Life and now offers a selection from the 40.000+ titles from the best bookshop in Pattaya. You can purchase any of their books for just 80 baht each. Once finished, you can return it and exchange it for another book for only 40 baht. The main Thais4Life Bookshop is located in Soi Yensabai Condotel off Soi VC. By supporting Thais4Life you will be helping Thais with medical and special needs, including those in orphanage institutions. Your donations of unwanted books are always greatly appreci…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    With the holidays here, gayromeo is very busy. I love some of the self-descriptions used in headings. Here are just 3 from this morning - "I was a young casual and simple. I want to be friends slender muscular I have both a lower and upper. Anyone interested in conversation." "Need someone to sleep alongside other headshots will sleep hug" "I am a masculine mature young guy, trapped in the sin body. Keep it real and easy. What turn you on can turn you off, so be careful. I love my partner, He's the reason I'm real." I know some guys use not very accurate translations. I just enjoy reading them!

    • 2 replies
    • 3.8k views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I have opened this new thread as a follow-on from the much read Original twilight bar bangkok. In a recent post lonelywombat asked for information about the Ramkhamhaeng area. I don’t have anything up to date, but have found a couple of more recent maps and can relate the details of a visit to a couple of bars in the area about 4 years ago. I and a farang friend have dinner every couple of weeks and will usually go to a bar or two afterwards. Around 4 years ago, we tried a couple of bars in the Ramkhamhaeng area, even though his Thai bf had advised us we’d be bored. He was right! We were! I cannot remember the name of the bars we attended. All I recall is there were s…

  16. I was having dinner with 2 world famous posters last night and we were chatting about the effect that GayRomeo and other sites have had on the scene of go go boys in Pattaya, Bangkok and other places. We all agree that the net and especially Gay Romeo has had a TREMENDOUS effect on the quality of boys that work on the bars. Many of the super star boys now forgo the bars and instead sell their good on Gay Romeo. We also all know of guys who use to take off at least one or two boys from the bars every night and now they take NO boys from the bars and instead make all hook ups online. Some believe that GayRomeo and the other sites will completely obliterate the gay …

    • 47 replies
    • 15.4k views
  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Seems the parties are starting to gear up for the forthcoming general election

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    An article in the Post yesterday reported on a study which found that Thai males average four inch penises. They were beat out by the Koreans who average 3.8 inches. So, when you find a 4.5 incher: Be Happy!

    • 15 replies
    • 4.4k views
  19. Started by KhorTose,

    Okay, first off happy new year to all. Now I have a question about New Years in Thailand that does bother me and here is where I hope to find the answer. I have a maid who comes in once a week to clean. Besides paying her weekly, I have been tipping her on Western New Years and not Chinese or Thai New Years. According to my BF this is okay, but I wonder if it would not be more appropriate to wait for Thai New Years. Come on, someone help me, when is it Thai's expect their employer to give them a New Years Bonus?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    With Songkran now upon us and the annual carnage on the Kingdom

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Although Songkran is clearly at the front of all our minds at the moment, we should not forget that most of us (all?) have missed out on that must-have invitation to the other event of the month: Britain’s Royal Wedding. What? You forgot about it? Well, be prepared, for an onslaught of media frenzy is coming your way. Surprisingly - or perhaps not – it is the Americans who seem to be going over the top on this one, much more than the phlegmatic Brits. The British Royals never cease to be the source of endless fascination across the pond. There’s a nice, slightly tongue-in-cheek article in The Guardian about those who will have the invitations in their sweaty palms a…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  22. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    You are invited to First Anniversary Party of Happy Boy Bar under new management. Manager Wat has ordered a roasted pig and other food. Water , Soda 80 Baht, Soft drinks 90 Baht, Chang, Leo, Tiger 100 Baht. We at Happy Boys Bar thank all our customers for their support!!!!!!! Soi Yensabai Saturday April 9, 8 PM till late http://www.happyboysbar.com/

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  23. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    The gala TAKE CARE!! fundraising event that was hosted by the GANYMEDE RESTAURANT AND BAR in Jomtien Complex on the evening of 9 April was indeed a grand success. Income totaled 63,250 baht, including (1) 150 baht x 105 people who purchased entry/buffet tickets (15,750 baht), (2) a generous 10,000 baht contribution from a good friend of GANYMEDE, Mr. Paul, and (3) the balance 37,500 baht from the lucky ticket draw, the sexy underwear auction and sticker sales. Considering expenses of about 6,000 baht, TAKE CARE!! will realize about 57,000 baht to purchase condoms and lubricant sachets for safer sex packs over the next several months. Of course, special thanks go t…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  24. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I haven't been on the new Skytrain from the airport to SalaDang, but I would like to know how to do it, and what train changes have to be made and where. I usually just take a taxi from the airport into Bangkok, but would like to give the train a try. Secondly, are there two different trains...on an express??? Any info appreciated. I have read some other post that talk about BKK to airport, but my planes always leave at such weird times that I would only be able to use to go to BKK. As a note, I will just have on bag, not heavy!

    • 6 replies
    • 2.7k views
  25. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    OUT in Thailand has investigated this story after a complaint against the Barbican was made by one of our readers. To get the full story, visit http://out-in-thailand.com/facebook OUT iT, serving the gay community and getting results!

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.