Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I posted about avoiding Songkran and a comparison between Pattaya, Bangkok, and Phnom Penh, based on a trip I took over Songkran. In my view that is more about Gay Thailand than "do you believe in heaven or hell" But my post was moved to Asia. I am a bit offended since I believe when I made the comparrison vs Pattaya, it should have stayed were I put it. I don't understand. Power trip??
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I have a friend in Thailand that would like for me to bring him a Dildo from the USA. I am not sure of the Thailand law for this. I would prefer to ship rather than bring with me. but do not know if either is safe. Thanks
-
I heard a rumor that the very beautiful blonde male dancer in the Cabaret show at My Way in Phuket died recently. I think his name was Khaeng. Can anyone confirm this or have any information about his death? He was so young. Pete
-
I was wondering whether there is a change in farang nationalities in recent times? I know it is low season, but I'm sure that you expats must notice whether some nationalities are on the rise in numbers or some have declined in numbers? As a scandinavian I am probably in a minority, but would like to know ?
-
Went to HAPPY BOYS GO GO BAR,just on outer Sunee Plaza,i THINK CALLED SOI VC. Well quite busy with customers,hardly any seating left. The boys all wear white shorts split at the sides. They dance on round turntables in front of you swinging their asscheeks,well the boy i was tipping was anyway. Now the OFF FEE IS 400 BAHT,UNLESS you buy the boy your going to OFF a drink which is 150 baht,and in that case your off fee is 300 BAHT. There is a upstairs area where you can go for extras but it is a lounge area,I didnt go up there this time,you need to pay an extra 150baht to access the lounge upstairs. I found the atmosphere fun.....and Happy and enjoyed myself …
-
On the front page of < http://pattayahotmale.com > there is an article of interest about the work of TAKE CARE!! Lots of other items of interest as well. Give it a read.
-
-
I was able to drive to lunch today on the motorcycle for the first time today without getting wet. It was a wonderful feeling. I did love Songkran and I had a blast. I played every day for several hours and would love to do it more but also am quite happy to take a break. It is interesting to me the amount of commercialism that is associated with this holiday. I can't even count the amount of money I spend on water guns, masks, power, food, water, Ice, etc. etc. etc. The holiday really reminds me of a wet version of Halloween. I am not sure where the masks came into the holiday but they seem to be more popular this year then when I first started coming to T…
-
Comments here and there have popped up often on various threads, but I don't recall a thread devoted exclusively to mama-sans. So, I'm starting one. I think regular readers of this board are already well aware of my personal opinion of the mama-sans. In general, I do not particularly care for them, to put it mildly. I'd like to know your opinions of mama-sans in the gay go-go bars (I never see any in the beer bars). Other than starting this thread, I'll keep out of it (for once). As I said, my opinion is already well known, but I'd like to know what the rest of you have to say about the mama-sans.
-
I'm wondering if the volcano in Iceland has grounded any of you in Thailand. As far as I know, this is the first time an "Act of God" has created this kind of circumstance and so far the reports are that no end to the volcanic eruption is in sight. If you're struck in Thailand, and your visa is about to expire, have any of you been to Immigration? If yes, what are you being told? If you are eligible for an extension, are they making you pay for it? What happens if your extension runs out, but you're still stuck due to flight cancellations? Will Immigration continue granting extensions until flights are running again? Are they making you leave Thailand despite the…
-
I made a request recently for moderators and so far 2 wonderful guys have volunteered. The latest one is Jomtien. He is someone I know and trust and is a great guy and I know will be a wonderful asset to the board. Welcome Jomtien as Moderator for the website! We appreciate your willingness to help the board!
-
April 16~30 Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2007 Sesame flavored Yellow Tail Tuna Tatar on potted Belgium Endive *** Salmon Carpaccio and Cashew Nuts Pesto on roasted Garlic Cream Soup *** Seaside Ragout in Puff Pastry *** Spicy Passion Fruit Sherbet *** Red Wine Cackle Berry, Shiraz, Australia, 2006 Tianon of French Sea Bass filet Ni
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
An embarrassing fiasco for govt By THE NATION Published on April 17, 2010 Arisman Pongruangrong and other red-shirt leaders on a wanted list could not be apprehended when they were in full public view in the middle of the city, so what convinced Thai police that they could catch them by storming a hotel that once belonged to Thaksin Shinawatra? From the embarrassing shambles left in their wake, not only did the police think they could do so - they must have presumed they could do it with one eye closed. When overweight Arisman, who must also be afraid of heights, staged a clumsy cable-descending stunt in front of local and international media from the SC Par…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Songkran is the Thai New Year and the start of the Rainy Season. Thais celebrate this with water fights in every town and village. Me, wanting to be Thai, as well as a real kid at heart, I really love this holiday. Today I had the boyfriend rent us a truck and some HUGE containers to hold water. This would make it easy for us to shoot the water without constantly having to refill. We still had to refill at least 5 times as well as get large blocks of ice to make sure our water had an extra sting. J We went to Bang San as they were having a huge water fight in that area. I didn't realize that the city was over 1 hours from Pattaya and as we were a group of 8 …
-
For your reservation please call : Restaurant Poseidon (038) 303-300 or 081-983-4182 (Kim) Restaurant Pattaya Casa Pascal Daily Breakfast & Lunch Buffet 08:00 ~ 13:30 Whole Buffet 145 Baht only Small Breakfast Buffet 110 Baht ( Bakery,Butter, Jam & Honey, 2 Eggs and Coffee only ) Fresh baked Croissants Waffles with Maple Syrup Cinnamon Danish English Toast Assorted Bread (Pig's Tail, Batard, Rustico, Swiss Farmer Style Bread) Delicacies Smoked Fish, Herring, Ham, Salami, Bierwurst, Mushroom Lyoner Vitamins Coleslaw Salad, Potato Salad, Corn Salad Tomato Salad, Cucumber Salad, Lettuces For…
-
- 15 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
What is the easiest way to see what shows are on UBC at what time? I like American Idol and several other shows. I am trying to plan my schedule for these things. Any suggestions?
-
- 17 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Hi Guys, I've just returned from a short trip to Thailand. My Thai guy had to attend his home town for the red/black ball lottery draw. Red ball you go black ball you don't. I wanted to show my support for him and just turned up the day before he was due to attend as a surprise. I have to say it was truly memorable experience. Anyone else done this before?
-
- 9 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Last Saturday 21 people were killed and 800+ injured in street violence and there was outrage, after the first two days of Songkran the road toll stands at 114 dead and 1,536 people injured and this happens every year but there is no outrage - what am I missing here? bkkguy
-
Gaybutton sent me an e-mail today saying that several members were having issues with the site and were unable to log in. I have tested this with every browser and cannot replicate the problem. However, if you are having issues please let us know. It is very helpful if you give us: 1. What Browser are you using? (be as specific as possible) 2. What Operating System are you using? 3. What is your Internet Service Provider? 4. Are you using WifFi or ADSL or Cable or dialup? Anything else that you are experiencing, please tell us here or e-mail to: gaythailand@gmail.com Thanks.
-
FYI: Those of us who love this place and use it as our regular food stop should take note. Salt and Pepper will be closed for 3 days for the holiday on April 17, 18, 19. I hope the owners enjoy their holiday and have a great time with their family and friends!
-
NEW PG Weekly Report April 14, 2010... Weekly report on Thailand activities (select April 14th) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
-
I've had a few people ask when the "big" Songkran day will be in Pattaya this year. It will be Monday, April 19. I think most of you know that about April 12 some of the water splashing will start and will escalate daily until the 19th. Then, somewhere between 7:00pm and 9:00pm on the 19th it will all stop (or at least almost all of it will stop). Some of the bars are announcing they will be closed on the 18th and 19th and some will close on the 17th too. I know many of you loathe and despise Songkran and many who live in Pattaya either hibernate or go elsewhere. Not me. I love it. I'll be out there on the 19th, getting soaked but also having a hell of a …
-
- 28 replies
- 5.3k views
-
-
Sawaddee Pi Mai - Happy Songkran Enjoy your Songkran with Poseidon's B.B.Q Dinner Buffet (Friday, Saturday & Sunday Night) April 16 ~18, 2010 444 Baht only Delight with an extensive BBQ Buffet that offers ; Fresh Seafood (Rock Lobster, Prawns) smoked Salmon, Crabmeat Salad, Carppacio and much more Lots of international Appetizers & Salads Western & Asian Hot Food BBQ Grill on the Terrace (Sirloin Steak, Pork Spareribs, Sausages, Prawn,Chicken) Delicious Desserts and Fresh Fruits For your reservation please call : Restaurant Poseidon (038) 303-300 or 081-983-4182 (Kim)
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I had given an older version of PS3 to a boy special who is no longer special. So, I needed another one for this trip. I went to Tuk Com yesterday and bought one. They are currently 12,000 baht for the 250G model. I wanted this version as it is smaller than the one I had before and easier for me to carry. A few things about this unit. The PS3 is not unlocked and you can't play copy games. It is an original device and they have not found a way to unlock this successfully yet. I have heard that it is possible to unlock but the first time you go online the unit is then blocked from ever going online again. If you are looking to buy the cheap 100 baht games, the P…
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-