Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Gaybutton,

    Last night I was chatting with some of the boys working in the Jomtien Complex bars. Several of them said they are working only temporarily, from between the end of the rice harvest season until the beginning of the planting season. The boys with whom I spoke said they do this every year. It's a way to make some money when there is little or nothing to do back at the rice farm during the "between" season. And "Every boy want to have farang" one said. They made it clear that their goal is to make some extra money and the lucky ones will hook up with a "good farang" during that time and possibly even hook up with someone who will take them away from the rice farm life …

    • 25 replies
    • 4.7k views
  2. Guest cdnmatt
    Started by Guest cdnmatt,

    Hey guys, Hope you don't mind, but I enjoy being able to get my thoughts and ideas out, while getting feedback on them. On that other board I generally just get told I'm stupid and naive after being honest, which gets tiresome, so thought I'd try this board. I know many of you have excellent, long-term relationships with Thais, and some of you have even found your home in Europe together. I'm curious about your experiences and insight. Briefly, been with the BF for 11 months, we love each other, can't see it ending, blah, blah... Granted, we have our share of problems and everything, but when it comes down to it, we are there for each other, and I can't think …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Guest HappyBoys
    Started by Guest HappyBoys,

    Manager Wat and his team have advised me that For the remainder of the low season non alcoholic drinks will be charged at 89 Bath and alcoholic drinks at 99 Bath. Their will be no charge for going upstairs, if you have purchased a drink.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. The CNN web site has posted an article with some of the latest information concerning the protests. There is also a video with Christiane Amanpour interviewing Abhisit, all in English. I think it is well worth watching. You'll find it at: Thai forces, protesters clash in Bangkok - CNN.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. We all have our varying opinions as to who is right, who is wrong, and whether the government should or should not try to disperse the Red-Shirts. From the latest news reports, it does seem that the military is about to do something. Just what they intend to do remains to be seen. It's a sad thing when the military has to step in and take action against its own people. My own opinion is the Red-Shirts have a right to protest, but I have a problem with their methods. A protest and even marching is one thing, but to disrupt a city and cause problems that are directly and adversely affecting the entire country in order to get what they want is not my idea of how it o…

    • 28 replies
    • 5.2k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of the things I like about Bangkok GoGo bars is their fast movement across the stage so that in any one song, you get to see most of the boys. In Pattaya, the movements are very slow and often a new boys does not enter the stage until a new song starts. This means that the majority of the boys stay on stage for about 10 or more songs. If I have someone I think is cute sitting down waiting, the likelihood of me waiting 10 songs is nil. I asked Mamasan Rose last night about this as she has worked in both places and she said that there are fewer boys in one bar and so they tend to spread them out. To me, I much prefer the faster viewing. I know some like to si…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    The newly formed Pattaya Music Society proudly announces its premiere concert event with the distinguished brass quintet, BrassArts Bangkok. This superb brass quintet is made up of outstanding faculty members of the College of Music of Mahidol University and they are coming to Pattaya to give an exciting concert of music at: Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa on Tuesday May 18th 2010 at 7:30 pm. (The hotel is located right next to Royal Garden Plaza) Concert tickets are THB 490 per person and there

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    A fascinating CNN article on medical tourism and some employers willing to pay for plane tickets to Thailand and other countries to save costs. 'I can't afford surgery in the U.S.,' says bargain shopper - CNN.com After you read the article, here is the list of approved accredited hospitals in Thailand: Thailand …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a project I am working on with some friends in the USA and we are trying to find a list of charities that are primarily involved in the gay community and meeting the needs of the gay community in Thailand. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    I received the following email from the US Embassy? If anyone goes, I'm sure many of us would appreciate a report on what was discussed. Message to the Americans in Thailand Town Hall meeting: Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. at the J.W. Marriott, 4 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2, Bangkok, in the large ballroom. You are invited to attend a Town Hall meeting on Monday. Ambassador Eric G. John, along with other officials from the Embassy, will be present to discuss the current situation in Bangkok. The Town Hall meeting for American citizens only will be held on Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. at the J.W. Marriott, 4 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2, Bangkok, in…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Guest chiangmaidude
    Started by Guest chiangmaidude,

    Hi Guys, I'll be moving to Phuket soon and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm not comfortable in bars and would prefer to avoid saunas and massage houses. I prefer discrete regular companionship with a few upscale masculine young men - either independent or through a dependable, discrete agency. Does anyone know if this is available in Phuket. Appreciate your help. Thanks...

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Started by PattayaMale,

    Even though I don't believe Thailand would fall into complete disarray, I was wondering where expats would move to if Thailand fell into civil war making it to unsafe to live in Thailand. Where would you go?

    • 29 replies
    • 4.9k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have heard many talk about the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan and while I have not seen the documentary yet, it is now on Itunes for those interested. It is a documentary on children who are sold into slavery for dancing as well as sexual abuse. What is a very taboo subject in countries like this is often practiced in the open and protected by the authorities. As I have said, I have yet to see this ABC news special but have read about it on another board and many wanted to view this and can't seem to see it. ITunes has made this possible. To make this topic relevant to Gay Thaiiland, I once saw a guy from Afghanistan in Pattaya and he was dancing. I wonder if he…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I note that gayromeo is not working this morning. I don't recall seeing any news about system maintenance. Is it the same in other parts of Thailand?

    • 6 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I wandered last night into Boyztown. The BF was home with his son and I wanted to see what the bars were offering. I first went to BBB as I wanted a muscle boy. I sat for a while and did not see anyone I wanted (other than a cute ladyboy). BoyzBoyzBoyz is a great bar. It has a wonderful atmosphere and the decorations are great. It is very comfortable to sit and relax and no one bothers you. The guys are handsome and strong. The drinks were 160 baht for a diet coke. FunnyBoys is always one of my favorites. In my opinion, this is one of (if not the) best run bar in Pattaya. There are always cute boys, the staff is great, the atmosphere is great and the place r…

    • 8 replies
    • 3.1k views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    One of the things I like about the gaythailand site is the variety of subjects discussed. Having an hour to kill, I decided to get a better handle on the most viewed threads since the start of the year. I believe (since it was only a quick check) these are - 1. Sex Toys - 8 posts - 2,692 views 2. SuneePlaza.Info

    • 33 replies
    • 5.2k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had a headache a few days ago and thought I would follow TravelerJim's advice and use my insurance for a nice plan they offer at Bangkok Pattaya. I had the Happy Brain Package. It was 16,000 baht and included a MRI and Ultrasound. It has had blood work, EKG and about 20 other things that were checked. All in all, I think this was an excellent package. I have done their heart package before and this one was great as well. I told my family after the visit if I ever get sick, this is the hospital I want to be in. I know some have horror stories about it but I have always liked the treatment I get there and the atmosphere is great. Keep an eye out for their…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Pattaya’s Recently Re-laid Thappraya Road Collapses The recently re-laid surface of Thappraya Road in Pattaya has collapsed in several places after the period of inclement weather and heavy traffic that was experienced over the Songkran festival period. Pattaya, the 23rd of April 2010 [PDN]: Several parts of the new road, which took contractors nearly 2 years to compete, have collapsed or are showing worrying signs of wear. Thappraya Road is a main artery of Pattaya, responsible for connecting South Pattaya to Jomtien with adjoining roads to the heavily populated Pratamnak Hill area. Thappraya Road started to show signs of undue wear within a fortnight of the …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    If you have looked at Gay Romeo.\eyeballchat./camfrog your forget them, when you see this amazing site young guys, doing when they do best, naked sucking themselves and wanking Free, you can chat to them also, no going to a back room for a big bill. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL ITS SO ADICKTIVE>

    • 8 replies
    • 3.8k views
  20. Started by Gaybutton,

    Today both the police and the military moved in to try to start dispersing the Red-Shirts. At the time of this post, 135 injuries have been reported. Thus far no deaths have been reported. The protests have also caused operations to be suspended at 4 BTS stations. There is one report that Red-Shirt leaders have urged protesters to destroy those stations. The USA embassy has issued several alerts, which can be viewed at: Public Announcements and Warden Messages - U.S. Embassy Bangkok, Thailand Both THE NATION and the BANGKOK POST have published numerous articles about today's activities. Rather than pick and choose articles to post here, I think it is b…

    • 108 replies
    • 17.6k views
  21. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    Was more than a bit surprised to find that Bubble Boys had a full on sex show last night - don't know if it is going to be a regular thing but certainly er, came as a surprise. One very funny bit is when one of the performers (with an ENORMOUS dick) cried out for 'KY KY' - and what did he get - a glass of red wine! (Red Wy of course is the typical Thai pronunciation). May be worth a visit for a change!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Bangkok, Thailand (CNN) -- Thousands of anti-government protesters have once again brought Thailand's capital to a standstill, as they seek to unseat a leadership -- led by Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva -- they say is illegitimate and undemocratic. They support Thaksin Shinawatra, who was prime minister from 2001 to 2006, before he was ousted in a bloodless coup. After his removal, he continued to play a role in Thai politics -- even from outside of the southeast Asian nation. What is happening now? Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva declared a state of emergency April 7, hours after anti-government demonstrators (known as "red shirts" for the clothes they we…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  23. Travel Alert: Thailand The State Department alerts U.S. citizens traveling to and residing in Thailand of ongoing demonstrations in Bangkok. Due to escalating violence in central Bangkok, all U.S. citizens should avoid nonessential travel to Bangkok. Those traveling outside of Bangkok in Thailand should be aware of the possibility of disturbances elsewhere and should exercise caution and good judgment. This replaces the Travel Alert dated April 20, 2010, to update information on security concerns and to recommend against travel to Bangkok at this time. This Travel Alert will expire on July 22, 2010. On the evening of April 22, 2010, several explosions occurred in…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  24. Started by PattayaMale,

    A friend from the USA and I decided to avoid the heavy days of Songkran (April 18 and 19) by taking a short trip to Phnom Penh. In my opinion, Phnom Penh is fantastic. True it does not have the type of bars in Bangkok or Pattaya, but it is just as easy to find a friend for the night. Our flight was on Bangkok Air. The flight we were scheduled on was cancelled so we had to take the 6pm flight. For those that have never taken the trip, the airport is very small and efficient. We got our Cambodia Visa online for $25. We were through immigration, my traveling companion picked up his checked baggage, and took a ticket for a taxi ($9). The entire process at the airport was …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Since this is a major new development, I am starting a new thread. I just heard from the manager of a top hotel that all hotels in the area occupied by the red shirt protest have today been ordered closed with immediate effect. The order is valid from today until April 25. My reading of this is that something is soon going to happen in that area and civilians will not be welcome.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.