Jhoony

Trip report

Do you not say how much extra will be accused of being some holiday millionaire. I'm here for a short time and a good time and will treat them well.

That's enough for the first two hours of Thailand and time to sleep and recharge for the balance of the week. Looking forward To it.

Welcome to the forum, we are looking forward for a next installment.

Don't worry about accusations, your money, your vacations, your priorities and your boys. Nothing wrong about being holiday millionaire. You work hard , save money even harder and spend it as you wish. If somebody gets green with envy there's good news, in Thailand easy to get whitening cream to get rid off green.

Fresh Boys are mentioned more and more often recently , perhaps they are on track back to their glory days when bar was one of most popular in the soi.

Day two and three.

Thank you for those words Mr connoisseur. I have previously posted a trip report a couple of years ago but it provoked Many and varied responses so I could not be bothered any further.

Went to Babylon for a two hour massage. The quality of the massage is great. The environment is also relaxing. The masseurs are not supposed to offer extras but they do. I politely declined in view of the abundance of fine young men downstairs for nothing. Enjoyed the garden of the Delights before heading back to the hotel for swim and rest and relaxation.

Alarm awakens me for the evening. Went to slom Soi 4. Good for a group but if on your own looking at each other a tad odd.back to Soi twilight - enjoyed the company of the lads at the first two beer bars. Always amusing to see the reaction of young straight boys being harassed by the staff as they view the gay world.

Went to the show at the dream boys. Plenty of customers. The show was mainly drag. Quite boring. Told they still have a toned down show due to the King's death. Back to fresh boys and picked up last nights Boy and picked up where we left off. Even better second time round. He was well rewarded so both happy.

Grabbed a taxi to Pattaya. He spoke excellent English knew the way to my hotel without any hassles.

Continued....

Gay beach had plenty of customers. The usual fun experience. The odd boy walking up and down for customers.

Boys boys boys show was excellent. Fun, fast, and plenty of nudity. Highly recommend. Cupidolaverage selection on the night. Toyboys better and took a lovely 20-year-old who was a student with excellent English. KNew his job well.

Jomtiem complex was much fun with the boys drinking and dancing in the middle of the road. Quite infectious.

Tomorrow I think I will seek out a few of the more seedier places to knock that experience on the head as well.

Thanks for reading.

I feel like I was following you around. :) I was at Hot Male for awhile last night. Dropped by Dream Boys for most of the show.

Stopped into Fresh Boys to say hi to friends. Ate at Maxis and closed out the night at Hot Male. For a Monday night there were a lot of people around. Hopefully the high season crowds are arriving.

Guest abang1961

The flight from Singapore by Airasia was terrible. It met with so much turbulence.

But that was just a minor issue. The first real shock was at the immigration at Don Muang. No airport staff was there to guide people to the correct counter.

As a Asian from a neighbouring Asean country, there is supposed to be a special priority counter for me to queue. Guess what, hordes of rural Chinese maintainers parked themselves there. What a long wait...I started and finished this message and there are 20 irritating maintainers in front of me... when can I get my stamp?

Jhoony

Great, succinct reports.  

Vinapu

"Holiday millionaire"!  Love the terminology.  

Fresh Boys seems to have welcomed many of the Vietnamese who were let go from Hotmale...I had two offs from there in late October.  Paulsf is the expert in this part of the soi and has good knowledge of Fresh Boys because it is across from his home away from home.  I recall that Numazu was about to off someone from Fresh Boys but BurBoy was close by.  I'll do a check in next January when I'm back.

Guest abang1961

I am Chinese Singaporean but dislike rowdy, unruly main landers. They don't fucking know social manners by crowding around the Wrong immigration counter..The traffic jam around the airport was not helping to cool me down...thanks GOD for silom

Interesting Abang, My partner also dislikes the Mainland Chinese who he says are rude, loud, pushy and dont know how to behave.

I am sure the older Brits on here can remember the 1960s/70s when similar remarks were made about Brits on the Spanish Costas

funny thing , I was about to comment the same but I'm glad you British subjects above were first.

But I guess as long as they spent such behavior is tolerated and in a sense,  welcomed.  

Problem with Chinese turists  in Thailand seems to be that they spent too little being herded from place to place without allowing noting more than a glance - good example are those who are touring Boyztown at night, never saw anybody  buying anything or even stopping for that matter.

I guess all other tourists dont like chinese mainland tourist when they go visit places. While not able to queue in correct lane or queueing at all is a annoying, i am more annoyed with their overall cleaniless, especially when using toilets. And they almost always travelling in a big group, making very loud noises when talking. There is one time, in milan airport where we do our vat refund, they have specific lines just for chinese tourist, with one italian girl staff who speaks mandarin literally have to shout and repeat herself a zillion times so that those people will keep queueing in line....

Apparently the theory were these tourist were instant country bum millionaire from beijing and shanghai, where they own piece of land on the outskirt of these town and sold them when the city expanded for a really high price, hence explained their manners. That is how they behave back home so dont expect they will change that anytime soon

The first real shock was at the immigration at Don Muang. No airport staff was there to guide people to the correct counter.

Guess what, hordes of rural Chinese maintainers parked themselves there. What a long wait...I started and finished this message and there are 20 irritating maintainers in front of me... when can I get my stamp?

Yep, two arrivals that year to Don Muang - the same picture :(

in defence of Chinese mainlanders, I just flew in 777-300 full of them and despite of 13.5 hr flight all including children were extremely well behaved and we all left plane in quite decent cleanliness despite so many hours spent inside

Had same experience in flight as well, but one of them actually standing up and walked right after touch down and the stewardess had to told him to sit.... I guess they behave coz they fear for their safety? Haha. I guess thats about the only time they behave, when they are in fear

in defence of Chinese mainlanders, I just flew in 777-300 full of them and despite of 13.5 hr flight all including children were extremely well behaved and we all left plane in quite decent cleanliness despite so many hours spent inside

One (that's me) hopes that you left the plane in Thailand and there will be reports forthcoming...

Thank you ggobkk, you have a good heart !

Yes something will be coming in due course but don't count on much as I'm here on my way to Cambodia so only few days in LOS this time, but on my first day,  yes,  two massages , two bars, met two forum members and of course offed man long time and as always on my first day managed to spent a fortune but this is what I call vacation in Thailand.

The taxi queue isn't disorganized anymore and the waiting area is air-conditioned. Only once your queue number is up do you go outdoors to your designated counter. But I agree about immigration, that's still a mess at Don Mueang.

I was flying out Don Muang yesterday and must say I found both airport and Air Asia very efficient , what I found funny though it took 44 minutes for taxi from Silom soil 8 to get there and exactly 44 minutes of flying time to Siam Reap , same same as bar stage classics are using to say.