Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

Haha but I now understand the reason why mamasans are eager to reserve regulars seat is to earn 200B tip.

Nothing wrong with that practice, but still I would't pay that much just to reserve  a seat but others may be tempted, not different from paying for seat choice on the plane which I don't do either but plenty others do.

Vinapu, are you sure that you want to inspect (indecently or otherwise) the hidden gems of mamasans? Some of them are already in their fifth or sixth decades, well past their prime.

You are right but not for reason you mentioned.

As matter of principle I don't do that unless invited by the boy i.e. sitting beside me and taking my hand there or boy flashing goods from the scene and already observed that he is not against stepping down and allow closer inspection. And even that would be rather to re-distribute  world's wealth than out of my lust as I like private things private.

For the same reason / redistribution of wealth  / I,  by definition , tip participants of f***k show since if inclined to see one I would rather just off two willing guys and took them home for no rush performance.

as for age issue, while there are  older mamasans  , a lot of them are still  not far  from stage performing years although truth to be said I rarely see them as attractive. Still, when harassed to a tip I found asking then to show me their cock effective yet friendly and business like  way of shedding them off for a evening without any bad feeling. After all they see all the time how boys are earning their tips

Despite the rain I visited Jupiter around 10 pm last night.It started rain from 9:30pm and the rain got heavier when I left around 1am.

The worst thing about rainy day in BKK is that taxi driver starts to feel they have a legitimate reason to refuse my request or charge 200B while on meter only cost 50B.

Jupiter was packed and there were already 4-5 boys sitting with customers including #44 and #75.

There were about 40 boys on stage which is the largest number since January the show time was longer than usual.

There is this newish guy #31 who has very very well defined six pack that looks like he is wearing the one of those “ Six Pack coming up” T shirt.

Well he looks menace on stage but when you call him to sit with you he behaves like a puppy.

I must add I really like the body of #34.

He is dark skinned, no tattoos, his body looks very supple natural, not gym worked extremely and well proportioned.

The Vietnamese boy#23 returned around 12:00 but immediately called by a customer to sit with him. Good day in the office. Lol

Around midnight the expat farang entered the bar with his usual entourage this time the party included a guy from Dreamboys.

I am not a keen Dreamboys fan but I recognised him from his enthusiastic dancing and smile. He has a large Phoenix tatoo coverings all his back.

There were still healthy number of customers enjoying karaoke around 1pm or waiting the rain to stop.

I noticed there were about 10 Indian looking gentlemen among predominantly Chinese customers.

Last night at Jupiter

Mr Tam and another gorgeous hunk presumably Moonlight star dropped by with a customer last night.

And there was a very generous Asian customer giving away 1000 baht note to a few boys and offed a boy who used to work at old Jupiter and came back to New Jupiter.

At Thaniya food stall, I spotted Tawan’s captain with moustache

and Tawan boy Phet eating drinking with a friend among other customers from near by gogo bars Dreamboys/Jupiter etc. after work. It’s quite interesting observing boys interacting each other from different bars.

It was raining this evening again but stopped around 9pm so no trouble catching taxis.

At Thaniya food stall, I spotted Tawan’s captain with moustache

and Tawan boy Phet eating drinking with a friend among other customers from near by gogo bars Dreamboys/Jupiter etc. after work. It’s quite interesting observing boys interacting each other from different bars.

what time it was ?

About 1:30 am

I was a bit surprised that Phet was with the captain and not with fellow Lao.

Anyway it was really good to see familiar faces of Tawan.

Many boys eat at food stalls around Thaniya after work and continue to club, karaoke with bar friends. On the previous night Jupiter boys #9 and #55 went on all night drinking karaoke session until midday next day.

It’s good to be young.

Many boys eat at food stalls around Thaniya after work and continue to club, karaoke with bar friends. On the previous night Jupiter boys #9 and #55 went on all night drinking karaoke session until midday next day.

It’s good to be young.

we had our days , now it's their turn but look at bright side - they still have long way to be where we are already

Guest maxmilos33

Spoon,

This new show dancer is an English speaking black guy, clearly a proper professional dancer who seems to have a ballet dance training background as he does some classical dance routines. Since he speaks to audience in English / Chinese I suspect he used to work in China doing club shows.

You really must see him doing a show in a beautiful black leather fetish gear head to toe complete with strip leather head mask. He has a big muscular supple dancers body, not a body builders and his dance routine is graceful, beautiful and yet scary with SM gear on.

Oh the way he shakes his buttocks! Its fantastic!

Apprently he started Jupiter appearances just a few days ago.

I don’t how long he is going to stay with them but I am glad I watched his jaw dropping show.

Jupiter did a excellent job hiring him.

Well done!

Hi Jasper, im into muscular so could u tell me what his name is plz? Thank u!

Jupiter raised entrance fee to 350B from 300B.

They also raised off fee to 500B from 400B.

It was quite interesting experience attending gogo bar on no alcohol Buddhist holiday.

The place was totally dark except the stage but the normal show and normal volume.

Mamasan said it’s dark because they are not supposed to open the bar.

Now, after Dreamboys pricing, Jupiter increasing it drink and off pricing, will Moonlight raise its drinks price.  Moonlight's off pricing can vary by the boy.  Not sure if off price increases on weekends as it does on Twilight.

Now, after Dreamboys pricing, Jupiter increasing it drink and off pricing, will Moonlight raise its drinks price. Moonlight's off pricing can vary by the boy. Not sure if off price increases on weekends as it does on Twilight.

Moonlight is still a new bar in comparison and even on Friday, Saturday they are never as full as Jupiter and Dreamboys. It would be foolish to start raising prices so soon, they should wait to benefit from Jupiter’s increased prices instead. The off fees don’t exactly vary by boy, just that the models command a very high off fee but the fees are set in advance so you won’t have a nasty surprise.

yes but first I need to make sure it's the same guy I have in mind, those stars in eyes are a bit haze and smoke

Very nice to revisit this thread. I was thinking I had ignored Jupiter recently in favour of Moonlight and it was time to return on my next trip to see what has changed.

Did we ever find out why this boy is not a popular off? He looks extremely attractive to me even with starry eyes, I would be keen to see him in the flesh.