Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

I have seen this boy before, indeed handsome. But the boy who attracts me more is the popular one with a swastika looking tattoo on his left pec. He is jaw droppingly gorgeous. Either he has also worked in China or is popular with the Chinese, I forget which. When these boys go to work abroad, is this usually for a single customer or is this some sort of bar network? I was told of boys also going to work in Japan and other countries.

Yes that would be him. I had to check the Chinese forum to reconfirm, where they have no qualms posting face photos and other even more personal photos of boys. I guess that explains why I never even got within arm’s length. Looks like I will have to forego one evening at Moonlight in favour of trying to catch this hula hoop show on my next visit.

Hank75,

Please remember if you see these boy sit with female customers it’s does not mean they will be offed by that ladies.

The no1 boy sometime sit with 2 or 3 different table in the night as they are regular customers but sometimes the boy go with the totally different customer prearranged.

God yes. Even in Toy Boys in Pattaya. If a bus of Chinese woman shows up they cuddle and screech and put money in the shorts but seldom off. I just wait them out. 

Hank, this is a swastika to you?

LOL. In my memory it was a series of interlocking shapes which looked like swastikas....and as I said, closest description I could think of since Thai boy tattoos are the most puzzling designs on earth. But upon checking the photos my eyes are obviously playing tricks on me.

Yes that would be him. I had to check the Chinese forum to reconfirm, where they have no qualms posting face photos and other even more personal photos of boys. I guess that explains why I never even got within arm’s length. Looks like I will have to forego one evening at Moonlight in favour of trying to catch this hula hoop show on my next visit.

Boom did some club appearances doing the hula hoop show in China last year maybe that’s the reason there are some photos in the Chinese forum.

No revealing photos of Boom (unless a standard underwear photo is revealing), but there is one thread devoted to him so that is where I matched the face to the tattoo you posted.

The Chinese forum is much like this one (I actually found the link here). The main difference is that there are discussions dedicated to individual boys with photos. Some revealing, some not. Jupiter boys are popular as expected, also massage boys. My Chinese is not good enough to follow the discussion so I just browse the photos.

Edit: the forum is called “gaytourthai” which you can google. If anyone wants a link directly to the board discussing the boys you can PM me since I don’t know this forum’s policy on posting URLs. You may also need to be registered to see some of the photos.

This is the Jupiter boy who never goes with female customers although he entertains them at the bar and clubs for partying.

He has many female admirers.

He set his hair at Soi Twilight hair dressers every day and wear trendy clothes.

I have seen him before at Jupiter. And pointed him out to my friend as being very striking though not my type. But I confess I did not even remember this until I saw Jasper’s photo. Another example of why I occasionally browse the Chinese forum as I tend to forget even boys who left an impression. That night he was on stage rotation for quite a long time as no one called him down, though it was a Friday.

I was having a late lunch at food court in Big C Ratchadamri after changing money at nearby Super Richa few days ago and spotted a Jupiter boy Toh first on the left and an ex Jupiter boy Chen third from the left eating at the food court.

They go to the fitness club Jotomi on the same floor.

Unfortunately they were not shirtless. Lol

On the same evening I saw Mr Cheng visit Jupiter to see the Taiwanese customer. Probably he thought I was a stalker seeing me twice a day.

I used to go to the old Jupiter2002 just to see him doing the pole dance routine and thought he was the sexiest gogo boy in town.

The boys on the photo all go to Jotomi fitness club.

post-15769-0-93561000-1541131531_thumb.jpeg