Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

Another thing about Boom besides great hula hoop show is that my friend tells me he is a horny guy. lol

instead of relaying on what your friends says  you better off him and check for yourself.

I met few boys  my very good  and trusted friends  recommended or warned me against  and they turned to be of quite opposite quality although it needs to be said it's still rather exception than rule. 

I'm not any better, can recall at least two I recommended to our readers wholeheartedly and they turned out to be disappointments for them. 

jason1975, I am glad you had a good time.

Yes, After 12:00 couple of singers arrive and Jupiter turns into Karaoke club until 2am.

Some regulars come after show ends just for drinking and dancing with favourite boys without watching the show, which I am sure they watched millions times.

Many customers dances on stage with boys and it’s fun watching them.

Especially Friday and Saturday nights are party time.

Jupiter’s cute singer with Mekhin at a wedding party.

post-15769-0-12916100-1544992846_thumb.jpeg

The late night singers are actually my favourite part. They are really good, especially the male singer whose photo you posted above. Isn’t he a The Voice Thailand champion? There is a girl too who is almost as good. Moonlight has tried to start the same late night live music, but sadly their singers are subpar.

The above singer does some Justin Bieber numbers “Despacito” “Let me love you” “Sorry” and I like it.

I don’t know about him being The Voice Champion but the girl in red dress sitting next did appear in Thai TV singing competition.

I was shown the video of the TV show by a boy.

On my last visit there, I did sang karaoke embarrassingly but waiters pretended like screaming teenage girl fans seeking handshakes from me . LOL, it was fun.

The above singer does some Justin Bieber numbers “Despacito” “Let me love you” “Sorry” and I like it.

I don’t know about him being The Voice Champion but the girl in red dress sitting next did appear in Thai TV singing competition.

I was shown the video of the TV show by a boy.

On my last visit there, I did sang karaoke embarrassingly but waiters pretended like screaming teenage girl fans seeking handshakes from me . LOL, it was fun.

Yes very fun. I think i might pop by after midnight again.

Maybe I should take him to Jupiter for karaoke session after midnight!

My personal experience is that boys from other bars (especially the smaller ones) love being invited to Jupiter for late night sing song. It’s usually more fun than their own bars, particularly if they have friends working there, and earns them bragging rights too.

Jupiter staff are fairly easygoing about other boys being brought in. It helps to oil the mamasan with 100 baht and invite one or two Jupiter boys to sit with you for a drink, so it’s clear you’re giving them more business. To avoid being labelled the cheap bastard who BYOBs - Brings Your Own Boys!

Jasper, I have brought in a boy from Dream Boy to Jupiter before. We were part of a larger group of 4-5 with one other boy from a different bar. I have also brought in a non-bar app boy, just two of us. No fuss from Jupiter staff. I’ve seen other customers bring barboys in late night but can’t identify where they’re from.

Last time I was at Moonlight, a Japanese girl brought in a boy whom my friend thought he recognised from DB. They were seated in a good private corner. At first I thought the nice treatment meant he was one of the Moonlight boys in street clothes, but as none of the other boys came to say hello and they didn’t get their own mamasan I assume he was from elsewhere. Apart from being left alone by the mamasans (not a bad thing!) there was no sign they were unwelcome.

I went back to Moonlight again last night after midnight just to show asnstudent the two singing boys.

No 400 baht cover charge at door. Prices of drinks follow menu like a typical pub. My heineken cost 170 baht while asnstudent's cold coffee cost 150 baht. Total 320 baht for one hour of being entertained by two cute singers is worth it!

And they even sang "Last Christmas" specially as it's the Christmas season!

I was just looking at the Jupiter FB page trying to find information on the showtimes for my friend (none- can someone remind me, and is there a second show?). Noticed they’ve posted many videos of the late night live music - seems to be something they’re trying to hype up now.

I have been to Jupiter for their singing performances the past 3 nights but tonight I gave it a miss. Was there at 12:05am and expected to be ushered in but the staff at entrance insisted that i pay 400 baht cover charge. "But i come here 3 nights and i no pay. I pay drinks price inside," I protested. They refused to budge and i walked away to Patpong to their bars for my late night music fix.

My friend was at Jupiter tonight, his flight landed late so he arrived after 12.30 and he confirmed they let him in with no cover! But he said the place was fairly empty, though the two male singers were excellent. Mamasan asked him to come back tomorrow when the The Voice Thailand singer would be performing.