Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

#69 is Bang. 185cm tall and 20 years old from Chang Mai.

When he asked me to guess his age I said 26 and he was offended! He pointed out Cambodian boy #34 Nuk and said “He is very old, 29! He is certainly not muscular but has very gentle smile. He likes drinking and fun to be with. However I have an impression he maybe a bit choosy about customers.

Thanks Jasper for the info. How much if I want to book him for st of even for lt. Is he open for any sex action? Kissing fucking? Or like any other Jupiter boys rumors that most of them is straight and just want to doing certain service.

don't be discouraged by rumors and go and check for yourself.

I'm not saying that rumors are entirely unjustified when comes to Jupiter boys as I had my share of disappointments there but somebody's experience not necessarily must be repeated by us. 

I posted in another thread not long ago that listening to rumors on forums  kept me from visiting Tawan for first 9 trips and guess what , turned out that I like that bar the best in BKK.

Straight boys may turn out quite adventurous and certainly are opened to more than just hand holding session, rest assured , but of course you need to find from boy himself what his limits are.

Its true some boy will do some with other but not with some other customer. Also depends on chemistry, cleanliness, attractiveness, attitude of both customer and boys. If the boys are straight and manly, maybe they might like if you are a femme type, maybe. Or maybe some like it if you are a bit chubby and have man boobs, maybe. Or maybe they like the fact that you love to worship his body, or maybe he like to take charge instead of you being in charge. Dozens more reason why everyone's experience will be different, which is why you should try for yourself. Another thing is, your own expectation of a boy will also differ from other customer expectation, and that usually heavily impact the reviews that you read here. I always go with low expectations especially if i heard a bunch of bad reviews, and if anything better happened, itll be much better!

Visited here a week or so ago, previous trip in June was Bt250 entrance 1st drink fee, this night (Saturday) it was Bt280, and they had carefully positioned a large see-through plastic tip box right next to the till at the entrance where you buy your drink ticket in advance so you can pop your Bt20 change from Bt300 right into it to save you the bother of having to pocket it. How thoughtful. 

But as I said on a trip report I made over at SGT, I just don't 'get' the concept of this place as a GoGo bar. It is a Fashion Show Catwalk masquerading as a Gogo bar with available boys. Most of the boys on the night I was there were not even shirtless never mind in briefs god forbid! Most were fully clothed in combat style fatigues in various styles as if promoting fashion rather than trying to attract customers. The only thing brief about the whole 'show' was the amount of time each individual spent on stage. Most only looked forward with no expression exactly as on a Catwalk. I saw NO interaction from the boys on stage with any audience members during the time I enjoyed my drink there, not even smiles around the audience...odd, strange, surreal experience. 

But I certainly enjoyed my short stay all the same just to catch up on the happenings around the gay Soi's and worth the time for the reasonable drink price as well as use of the nice restrooms on the upper level, which I was used to as I visited it's previous incarnation, Forfun numerous nights over the years it was open. Subsequent drinks from the menu were also very reasonable compared to Soi Twilight GoGos. 

Packed with at a guess 99% Asians Chinese/Korean/Thai etc... only myself and another white face as far as I could see. In the time I was there I saw very few boys being taken down from the stage for drinks/offs. But Asians seem to love this place and it was doing great business with waiters rushed off their feet. 

I don't visit GoGos nowadays to off boys as I'm hitched, but even if I were single none of the boy types available were my type, no twinks but some quite handsome lads on stage. I will return next trip as usual and hope it is still going as strong and maybe, just maybe the Soi Twilight Agogos might take note and re-think their entrance/1st drink fees. 

The reason I add this, is because on the very same night I was over on Soi Twilight to find it very quiet for a Saturday night indeed. I sat at Old Solid bar beer next to Dicks and during the time we were there saw not a single customer enter X-size directly across or Classic at the end of the soi in clear view. Even glances up the soi in the other direction I saw few customers enter Dream Boys. The host bars on Soi Twilight were light with customers whereas over on Soi 4 a waiter friend at Balcony had to drag a table and two chairs together next to Jupiter just to get a seat as the main terrace was full as was the balcony terrace next to Telephone. Quite a contrast. But the real difference was the customers on Soi 4 were spending, waiters at both establishments rushed off their feet, beer towers, cocktails all manner of shots as well as plenty of takers for food, it was doing great business. Even Connections where we also sat for a drink was busy as was the Katoey show bar next door, can't remember name.  

Visited here a week or so ago, previous trip in June was Bt250 entrance 1st drink fee, this night (Saturday) it was Bt280, and they had carefully positioned a large see-through plastic tip box right next to the till at the entrance where you buy your drink ticket in advance so you can pop your Bt20 change from Bt300 right into it to save you the bother of having to pocket it. How thoughtful. 

I noticed that box but still took my change as I prefer to give tip directly to a server. With those tip boxes one really never knows who at end of day will be pocketing it.

As for Jupiter experience I agree with you , it takes some time to get used to those boys without face expression. It must be ,bar policy as it was the same in the old place and bar being there now Boy66 seems to copy that formula. 

Fortunately for me I got my share of smiles and hand shakes from two Tawan transplants there Mekhin and Oud.

Still judging by the crowds, even mid-week their cheaper that soi Twilight drink formula seems to work even if their location at end of soi 4 is far from prime so we can only hope Twilight bars  will notice where really money is being made.

But as I said on a trip report I made over at SGT, I just don't 'get' the concept of this place as a GoGo bar. It is a Fashion Show Catwalk masquerading as a Gogo bar with available boys. Most of the boys on the night I was there were not even shirtless never mind in briefs god forbid! Most were fully clothed in combat style fatigues in various styles as if promoting fashion rather than trying to attract customers. The only thing brief about the whole 'show' was the amount of time each individual spent on stage. Most only looked forward with no expression exactly as on a Catwalk. I saw NO interaction from the boys on stage with any audience members during the time I enjoyed my drink there, not even smiles around the audience...odd, strange, surreal experience.

But I certainly enjoyed my short stay all the same just to catch up on the happenings around the gay Soi's and worth the time for the reasonable drink price as well as use of the nice restrooms on the upper level, which I was used to as I visited it's previous incarnation, Forfun numerous nights over the years it was open. Subsequent drinks from the menu were also very reasonable compared to Soi Twilight GoGos.

Packed with at a guess 99% Asians Chinese/Korean/Thai etc... only myself and another white face as far as I could see. In the time I was there I saw very few boys being taken down from the stage for drinks/offs. But Asians seem to love this place and it was doing great business with waiters rushed off their feet.

I don't visit GoGos nowadays to off boys as I'm hitched, but even if I were single none of the boy types available were my type, no twinks but some quite handsome lads on stage. I will return next trip as usual and hope it is still going as strong and maybe, just maybe the Soi Twilight Agogos might take note and re-think their entrance/1st drink fees.

The reason I add this, is because on the very same night I was over on Soi Twilight to find it very quiet for a Saturday night indeed. I sat at Old Solid bar beer next to Dicks and during the time we were there saw not a single customer enter X-size directly across or Classic at the end of the soi in clear view. Even glances up the soi in the other direction I saw few customers enter Dream Boys. The host bars on Soi Twilight were light with customers whereas over on Soi 4 a waiter friend at Balcony had to drag a table and two chairs together next to Jupiter just to get a seat as the main terrace was full as was the balcony terrace next to Telephone. Quite a contrast. But the real difference was the customers on Soi 4 were spending, waiters at both establishments rushed off their feet, beer towers, cocktails all manner of shots as well as plenty of takers for food, it was doing great business. Even Connections where we also sat for a drink was busy as was the Katoey show bar next door, can't remember name.

The whole concept of the old go go bars is archaic, I think open bars as Castro at BT Pattaya , Balcony and Telephone at Patpong can be the future if they employ more waiters that will be flirting and entertaining the customers and can be off any time.

Drink price is now 300 baht.

I went there last weekend,it was 120% full with mostly Asian.

There seems a few farang expats too including a guy with an entourage, who apprerently owns a boy massage in Silom.

For those who are familiar with old Jupiter2002 boys,

One of star boys of old Jupiter #44 has now moved back to Jupiter2018. When the bar moved to Soi 4, he didn’t move with them but joined a new Boys66.

When I found him on Jupiter stage, I was shocked and immediately called him to find out why he rejoined.

He jokingly said “ hello I am a new boy”

Just spent my Monday evening there.

It was pretty well packed which surprised me a little. I paid the 300 baht cover/first drink. But I have to say that high cost factored into my decision not to buy any boys a drink.

There is a very "straight" vibe or at least there was tonight. A group of regulars that included several women had a number of boys with them.

One of the Vietnamese boys noted above was fairly easy to pick out. Very young and twinkish but a nice body. Very cute. Certainly no muscle men, but lots of guys with very jock/defined bodies. And I saw a review somewhere complaining that no one smiled, but I saw lots of smiles tonight. 

For me there were two guys who were completely type. #23 has a spectacularly defined body...not an ounce of fat on that boy - on the small side overall. Very handsome as well. I'd guess 26ish. And #24 was my favorite. Great smile, nice little body, good haircut, maybe 20. He was offed so that was good for him. I didn't ask what the off fee is.

The show, such as it is, has a little more skin. I think they could use a little more skin overall in this bar. Most of the guys are relatively handsome and in good shape. There are a couple who should probably find another line of work.

visited Jupiter 2018 last Thursday at 12 midnight.

ordered a Coke for only 100 baht.

live band performing, but no boys on stage.

staff told me there's no midnight show, but boys were still available to be offed.

there were less than 10 boys, all fully clothed, sitting in a corner, chatting among themselves.

only 4 tables of customers, but 1 table had a boy with them.

i left after 15 mins, and went to Screw Boys for their 1am show.

For me there were two guys who were completely type. #23 has a spectacularly defined body...not an ounce of fat on that boy - on the small side overall. Very handsome as well. I'd guess 26ish. And #24 was my favorite. Great smile, nice little body, good haircut, maybe 20. He was offed so that was good for him. I didn't ask what the off fee is.

Since you mentioned #24, I have been watching him.

Oh boy, he is making a killing!

On the first night I watched he was offed late night, 2nd night when I got there, he was already sitting with a customer.

When he appeared on the stage, he smiled shyly to the customer which I guess made the gentleman quite happy. They left about 10:30.

And then around 12:00 I noticed he was with a different customer holding hands in the bar and shortly they were gone.

No wonder boys these day prefers short times.

With some recent new Vietnamese boys there were 40 boys parading on the weekends.

When I recall there were only 15 boys the last days of Jupiter2002 at the old location, I think the management is making a great effort to recruit boys.

Oh my god!

I’ve never seen white notes (1000Baht note)flying around the stage in gogo bars like in Jupiter last night.

Drink price back to 300B and as I wrote on the other thread boys get 150B which I think it’s quite generous compare to other bars.

Now they seemed to abandoned the fashion show idea boys are wearing dark blue shorts and dark blue tank top a bit like in old days of Jupiter2002 where they used to wear white shorts.

60% of them shirtless.

The bar was full and there seemed a couple of serious tippers last night.

I have seen a 1000B note given to the boys on stage not necessarily for the offed boy of the night a few times in Jupiter.

But the last night was something else. I saw a boy got 2000 Baht while parading on stage from one person and another person tipped 1000 B like Choristers auction’s bidding war.

For my eyes the boy was not particularly cute or have a good body.

Many others were tipped while parading on stage too.

Even #27 was getting a tip twice.

For me, the best looking boy in Jupiter is #56 although his fashion is a bit suspect. He seemed like studded shoes and a sweater with wings. Last night he was wearing silver glittery shoes with gold necklace and bracelet. He is from Issan.

There was this big muscular black? guy who seemed to be a trained dancer did a couple of solo shows last night.

Crowd really loved watching his buttocks shaking dance, you know those YouTube black girls shaking ass video?

On the first act he appeared dressed all in white, wearing white coat and white tights.

Second act he appeared in black fetish kink leather gear and it really looked good on his big muscular body. Audiences went wild.

Watching his shows alone is well worth 300B.

For me, the best looking boy in Jupiter is #56 although his fashion is a bit suspect. He seemed like studded shoes and a sweater with wings. Last night he was wearing silver glittery shoes with gold necklace and bracelet. He is from Issan.

as prospective off his dressing standard are irrelevant since he would be undressed seconds after door closed , right?

Oh my god!

I’ve never seen white notes (1000Baht note)flying around the stage in gogo bars like in Jupiter last night.

Drink price back to 300B and as I wrote on the other thread boys get 150B which I think it’s quite generous compare to other bars.

Now they seemed to abandoned the fashion show idea boys are wearing dark blue shorts and dark blue tank top a bit like in old days of Jupiter2002 where they used to wear white shorts.

60% of them shirtless.

The bar was full and there seemed a couple of serious tippers last night.

I have seen a 1000B note given to the boys on stage not necessarily for the offed boy of the night a few times in Jupiter.

But the last night was something else. I saw a boy got 2000 Baht while parading on stage from one person and another person tipped 1000 B like Choristers auction’s bidding war.

For my eyes the boy was not particularly cute or have a good body.

Many others were tipped while parading on stage too.

Even #27 was getting a tip twice.

There was this big muscular black? guy who seemed to be a trained dancer did a couple of solo shows last night.

Crowd really loved watching his buttocks shaking dance, you know those YouTube black girls shaking ass video?

On the first act he appeared dressed all in white, wearing white coat and white tights.

Second act he appeared in black fetish kink leather gear and it really looked good on his big muscular body. Audiences went wild.

Watching his shows alone is well worth 300B.

That "black" dancer with exceptional buttocks? Could it be another implant from tawan? I remember there is a guy that fit that description, perfect bubble muscular butt, but his face looks like a person that i dont like, and he was fixating on his phone so i didnt off him.

Spoon,

This new show dancer is an English speaking black guy, clearly a proper professional dancer who seems to have a ballet dance training background as he does some classical dance routines. Since he speaks to audience in English / Chinese I suspect he used to work in China doing club shows.

You really must see him doing a show in a beautiful black leather fetish gear head to toe complete with strip leather head mask. He has a big muscular supple dancers body, not a body builders and his dance routine is graceful, beautiful and yet scary with SM gear on.

Oh the way he shakes his buttocks! Its fantastic!

Apprently he started Jupiter appearances just a few days ago.

I don’t how long he is going to stay with them but I am glad I watched his jaw dropping show.

Jupiter did a excellent job hiring him.

Well done!

There was a big office party at Jupiter on Sunday.

Apparently the occasion was for the owner’s birthday.

The party started around12:00 with the boss’s speech presumably thanking all the staff for hard work etc?and there were some free food.

Normally boys leave quickly after the show but most of them stayed around drinking & dancing with customers on stage.

There was one Tawan boy also joined the party presumably called by his Jupiter friend.

They also had prize draw going on and the lady boss was picking a paper with staff’s name on from a big jar announcing the winners from all mamasans waiters gogoboys, all the winners were met with big applauses.

There were more than 20 prizes from a envelope containing a few hundred baht to the top prize of a big money.

The top prize was a traditional lei a garland made out of 1000 Baht notes,total of 10,000 Baht.

And it won by a very friendly small waiter.