vinapu

Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017

I have returned to Alt Heidelberg three times since you left and introduced another friend to their delicious Wiener Schnitzel. The boss should look after you for finding new customers next time you visit Pattaya.

Even though not your style i am sure some of the twinks at Nice Boys and Winner bar were saved from starvation that night with your attendance. Maybe an illusion but I do believe i saw a twink sitting on your lap? Of course, just to be sociable on your behalf with no hunks in sight.

I'm glad you liked Alt Heidelberg  it and hope they still be around when I return.That signature dish there  it's just as one I remember as Sunday dinner from home.

Twinks are not my style but I'm not ideological about that like some members who are proud of never setting foot in say , Tawan .

From time to time I give twinks a chance and visit their bars regularly.

Sure it was not illusion, you saw it rightly , employing them to lap sitting position is my way of saving them, from starvation.

When visit bar and expect to sit there for  a bit , usually I call some boy over just to have somebody warm sitting beside. Doesn't cost much and we both happy.

Yes BBB is doing fine large selection of boys, good show ,nice ambiance and prime location. The best go go bar in Thailand .

that's my assessment as well even if I like Tawan boys better

How to get enjoy a good/eventful LT off with boy and at the same time have a good night of sleep? I am not sure if it can be achieved.

I like the idea of LT off with a hunky man by my side & to wake up to. But if the boy has a day job and has to leave at a certain hour, I always wonder would it be too demanding to have another round (albeit a more tone-down version) in the morning. From what I read, it does happen if the boy is of the twink type. Most probably, it will not happen for hunky type of boys.

It can't  as far as I can see but I go to Thailand to enjoy good /. eventful  LT with the boys and can't care less about having good night sleep. How I do it , I don't even know , it must be an adrenaline but I sleep very little and as illustrated still drive big hunks to a desperation , LOL

Boys are not machines and activities need to be tailored to their ability. From my experience , even those who need to leave early are not against early morning activities. That hunks are against morning activities , that's novelty to me.

Making a mental note of keow, art for my future reference.

Seems like bbb is the pattaya version of dreamboys. 

you  will be happy with either one for sure.

Yes , BBB are packing an audience nightly just like Dreamboys.

And if pricing level is too high there are other bars within 10 m radius.

But 800 off fee for the show boys even such liberal person as me considers unreasonable but if needs to be paid I rather gnash my teeth and pay instead of missing a date with boy I like.

Are you saying Ambiance Massage (called bbb massage or something?) and copa massage are now collecting a 500 baht minimum tips for the boy? I only recall Scandic collects a full fee upfront (from memory it was 1400 b presumbly 400-500 is for the house and the rest goes to the masseur) but admittedly have not tried bbb or copa massages for a while. Can't say I like the system as I wonder whether the shops 'exploit' the boys and extract more money meant for the boys.

Ambiance massage is called Body CLub I guess.

As long as I remember all three, Copa , Body Club and Scandic were always collecting boy minimum tip up front. I always check with boys what is their share and tip accordingly i.e . if his tip is 500 from price I paid I give him at least 500 since my usual rate for 1 hr massage is 1000 at least , more if I like boy or massage or both better.

I don't think shops are cheating boys, those I had more than once would say something I guess

When I took Kao from Copa , receptionist asked him how much he should charge and I paid 400 requested. Thus I know what is boy's share,presumably Kao told him I'm safe and he is sure I will tip him  fairly / he got 1200 /

I wonder if taking a boy after midnight and he leaves at 4 am can be consider as LT at all, I would pay ST for such kind of service.

I think Vinapu is very kind person with really a good heart and the boys are taking advantage on this .

As stated many times before I tend to fix tip beforehand, Sure , time is very important to me  but I don't bother with LT  / ST classifications. "I will stay till 4 " , "how much you want" is negotiation's tune I employ.

I doubt I'm kind and don't mind to be classified as having good heart , I'm just not as preoccupied with compensation issues as to count every satang. I like to be happy and boys to be happy too , at end of day it works for me. Few nights this trip were really fabulous but at times , yes,  boys are pissing me off.  See day 8 report in few minutes.

Brutal  truth  about last trip is - most expensive offs were the most enjoyable, market economy at it's best  it seems as I got what I paid for. 

Vinapu speaks Russian ... now that's hot!

The two Russian boys were thrilled to have someone to talk to in Russian. Both were blond hunks in their twenties.

vinapu said his Russian was rusty but it seemed fluent to me. I did wonder if some lucky gay Thai boy ended up in

a three some with the young Russians or maybe a straight top with young farangs for a change.

Day 8

Today is last day I have hotel reservation in New Café Royal and one I planned to make a decision what to do in next two days- stay in Pattaya or return to Bangkok. If stay in Pattaya , question to answer is where, still in BT or move to either Sunee or Jomtien. This was plan devised before I came here.

This morning in view of last two days I don’t have any doubts what I want to do - stay here in BT where I belong and have fun so far.

Handsome receptionist in New Café Royal was kind to leave me in the same room for the same price I paid originally with benefit of breakfast for two as in original reservation. I paid 2720 for those additional two nights and took motorsai taxi to Bali Hai pier to buy tickets for ferry to Hua Hin and back. This I had planned in case I will stay in Pattaya. I don’t have any interest in Hua Hin but for fun wanted to see how this new acclaimed ferry works.

Ferry has separate ticket office in the pier building on the 2nd floor and is very well posted, There was no problem with getting ticket but girl there seemed to find exotic an idea of me sailing there and immediately back in the same day and called another girl with better English. I can swear that Thai words she said to her were something like ‘ this farang is so stupid I can’t believe so you better confirm if I’m hearing him right” . Confirmed that this is what I really want I got my tickets .

For trip there business class for 1550 and for sailing back economy one for 1250, total of 2800, sounds like off fee, drink and boy’s tip. I was instructed to be at pier 1 hour before once a day 10 a.m. departure.

Rest of day spent wandering lazily here and there about Pattaya sois and Beach Rd with sole aim of wasting time and energy. After al today is breaking point of my trip and from evening I’m closer to departure than arrival. Just before sun set another dinner in Alt Heidelberg restaurant. Wait for my meal shortened by being chatted up by typical example of one of sad faced Pattaya expats with litany of complains how expensive it is and how demanding and greedy girls become in comparison to glory days of past and even my habitual phrase that in the past even water was more wet was met with approving and compassionate understanding.

Then is was time to return to soi and as usual have a seat at Oscars where I found williewillie parked already boys in conversation with freshly arrived in Thailand two young Russians. I did not waste that opportunity to switch to Russian if only to impress them and boost my self-esteem by them being impressed. It worked, LOL. Since they expressed an interest in special show we instructed them to check XBoys .

In meantime I kept an eye on goings around BBB and for a good reason - I wanted another massage from Art .As it turned he also was keeping watchful eye and as soon as he saw me he came to make sure I’m still interested in his company tonight. Mutual understanding at it’s best. At 9.00 p.m. I went to the bar , paid off fee of 500 and we marched back to hotel , not sure who was happier but we both were.

Still he did not want long time but was not in the rush to leave so we had good 2.50 – 3 hrs together not exactly spent discussing world peace but some conversation we had. Again great , fast paced , long stoked massage and great time together, another candidate for only hand holding session.

I actually never did it but for my personal use if I classify boy they I could off him only to hold hands with him , dressed or not, it means he is top of top of the line for me. There are few of those brilliants still in business and at end of day primary reason to fly half globe across.

Just before midnigt he left and I was in no mood to sleep in the cold bed so decided to check only bar in the soi I did not visit this trip, you are right – Toy Boy. Since there’s circulating opinion that those lingering outside are just bait or available for girls only I was not even in the mood to check accuracy of those claims and went inside.

As before and it was not my first time in that bar on offer are mostly twinks , among them one Vietnamese boy discussed and showed in this forum not long ago. Nice face but slim bodied I kind of had problem to chose one I’d like to take with me , few were smiling at me , making inviting gestures etc so finally settled on one who had hair style I like. If can’t have muscle at least I will have some face to look at. Waved over drink bought to smooth up an interview process. Long time OK wants 2500, 2000 offer accepted. Usual question ‘ do you want et something?’ answered ‘yes” ,” where you want to go?” , ‘up to you” so we went to my favorite metal tables on corner of soi where XBoys are but half way to, all of the sudden he changed mind that he is not hungry and we can go to the room.

So we went and it was quite OK but after few hours , it was like 4 a.m. he woke me up asking for some money because he wants to go to Wat Chai to buy some food because he’s hungry. Not a good sign so I gave him half agreed tip / 1000/ and went to bed not even sure he will return- I had cases like that ending with no-show.

But after while knock to door wake me up, he was back. Then in 15 minutes he needs to smoke, OK open window and smoke. Back to bed for ½ hr. perhaps , he needs to go to 7/11 to buy some cigarettes and a beer.

Firm candidate to one of worst offs ever thought I and when he returned , opened beer for me and him and after few gulps asked whether he can go I gave him my permission and other 1000 of agreed tip, happy him and happy me that he is gone.

So much for those economical long time rates I thought. Since it was 6 a.m. already I decided on early breakfast and waiter did not say anything but clearly was a bit surprised seeing me sitting alone .

Not exactly thrilling end of day 8 but look at full half of glass – at least it was over.

Good decision staying in Pattaya and go for one day trip to Hua Hin.

2 notes :

Instead of you I would upgrade to the suite room at Le Cafe Royal spacious room with a bath and balcony and not much expensive than the standard one.

I don't agree with you that because you paid 'only' 2000 Baht the off was lousy it just happened that the boy was not good. my best boys were almost free one from Ayutaya a maseur that after the massage hang with me couple days and didn't want any money,one freelancer boy from Pattaya beach and other freelancer from Sunee plaza both asked only 500 Bhat from me.

I’m not aiming at anybody but at times I’m surprised when people are talking how unsightly Tawan boys are while at the same time admitting they never put foot inside. At least I know what others like and are fond of.

Places like Tawan & BBB often have their boys outside in the street & that's enough for me. 

Of course, if they have some cute twinks inside, well of course I miss out due to the advertising out in the street.

I did wonder if some lucky gay Thai boy ended up in a three some with the young Russians or maybe a straight top with young farangs for a change.

I'm pretty sure it was a case as they meant business and did not come to Pattaya  for shopping and dining

Good decision staying in Pattaya and go for one day trip to Hua Hin.

2 notes :

Instead of you I would upgrade to the suite room at Le Cafe Royal spacious room with a bath and balcony and not much expensive than the standard one.

I don't agree with you that because you paid 'only' 2000 Baht the off was lousy it just happened that the boy was not good.

that's right , I had big fun those two days  / and two LT offs for just 2000 each/

some people like to splurge on shopping , others on dining and others still on fancy room in hotels  and that is all fine.

I stay in executive room which was a bit bigger and bit more expensive than standard one and completely sufficient for what I need. I rarely have a need to fancy accommodation and my selling poit to book New Cafe was breakfast for two included in  a rate so I fed myself and most of my boys. Actually one of those days that breakfast was only meal I had in the whole day.

I don't think I claimed that off was lousy because I paid only 2000, I just noticed that this trip my best offs by some distance were those I overpaid  ( raising some blood pressures as by product ).

But yes , day 8 boy was lousy , I think he did not like me for some reason and that's fine.

If i remember correctly, it was you who employ the "if u leave before breakfast, ill only pay your 1k bath" rule with boys? Or u didnt do that because the asking tips is low?

it's why when he decided to go to buy some food in middle of the night I gave him 1000 and truly hoped that he will not return but he did so I decided to stick to my side of bargain as well.

Places like Tawan & BBB often have their boys outside in the street & that's enough for me. 

Of course, if they have some cute twinks inside, well of course I miss out due to the advertising out in the street.

BBB yes but still about half if not more boys available are staying inside. Usually those who are working long time there are those who are seen on the veranda during show.

Tawan no, I  don't recall  boys loitering outside other than drinking on the steps of 7/11 on the corner after bar closes.

As for cute twinks to my surprise on of those nights Tawan presented boy # 8,   real twink completely out of sync with other boys so quite possible they are looking at diversification.

They always had some smaller boys on duty , after all Boy #15 I offed several times from there was not a hunk nor bodybuilder at all.

I told you Pattaya is much more fun and vibrant than BKK

that would be an exaggeration but she has her advantages like pricing and 3 reasonable priced hotels in the thick of the action. I wish we had the same in soi Twilight.

There's something to be said about Pattaya though - second trip in row I liked Pattaya part a bit better than BKK one but no, when comes to vibrancy Bangkok wins big time.

I like Pattaya more and more.

Glad that you finally got here :)

I used to like Bangkok a lot; partly because from the old airport to Pattaya was a trip like 3 hours + (?) with not-so-good roads.

Since the opening of the 'new' airport (still cant spell the name) and I started to frequent more often to Pattaya. Nowadays the default holiday destination for me is Pattaya; though I still pass through Bangkok now and then and enjoy BKK scene as much as I can.

My sexual drive isnt as high as you vinapu lol 2-3 session a day and sleepless night, id be happy with one session a day with morning filled with some touristy things.

Me too .Vinapu is quite a panther!

I am much younger than Vinapu but one session a day is enough for me (more than that and I am like dead a corpse in bed) and then all the usual stuff tourists do .

'he said boss charged him off fee last night , no way of verifying that and not even desire on my part so gave him that 400 extra.'

You did the right thing,Bars' owners will do everything to reduce boys' salaries , all kinds of dirty games to save money.

I am loving your reports, Vinapu. You treat the boys so well and I love how your genuine caring for them comes through. I only wish you were going to be there when I am to show me some of these places, although I'll always go for the little twinky boys. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Thailand, as I do every year, this time for three whole months, Dec 1-Feb 27. Yahoo--retirement!

I'm urban person and always was ( my first 21 years I was living on the main square of city I was born in)  and I love  Bangkok, perhaps more than any other city I have been and not only because ubiquitous eye candy.

I also consider myself a person loving big/busy city. Pattaya, while not big, has the right elements, e.g. booze, boys, food, entertainment comes with these and ... what else :)

Top cities I like most (have perhaps been to most times): Bangkok and Pattaya (dont know which one wins so far).

Other places I like (almost in the right order): Rome, San Francisco, Sydney, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Venice, Washington DC, Hawaii, Paris, Nice, Taipei, Auckland (a bit too quiet though). Maybe a couple of others.

Among places I could care less: LAX, MEL,HKG (but food is good).

I am loving your reports, Vinapu. You treat the boys so well and I love how your genuine caring for them comes through. I only wish you were going to be there when I am to show me some of these places, although I'll always go for the little twinky boys. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Thailand, as I do every year, this time for three whole months, Dec 1-Feb 27. Yahoo--retirement!

thank you

I try to treat them well since my modus operandi is long time off so I figured if I will play host for them for full work shift I better be nice , make sure they are well fed and have access to drinks in my fridge. 

I don't mind looking at little twinky boys but they are  my types but believe all bars deserve our material support  so I visit all bars in some kind of rotation.

Bar lottery winning unfortunately period you will be there is out of question for me still slaving at work  

Other places I like (almost in the right order): Rome, San Francisco, Sydney, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Venice, Washington DC, Hawaii, Paris, Nice, Taipei, Auckland (a bit too quiet though). Maybe a couple of others.

my favorites if you ask apart from Bangkok are Istanbul, Paris, London , Berlin , Toronto, Rome and New York  

You finally get your hands on tam? Nice! I can understand the excitement completely and with your expectation lowered down, things can only go better if he does more than expected lol. To me, i will respect the boy's limitations but that might not stop me from trying to persudae him lol. Probably the most annoying thing a boy could do to me would be rushing things and want everything to end quickyly.