vinapu

Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017

my favorites if you ask apart from Bangkok are Istanbul, Paris, London , Berlin , Toronto, Rome and New York  

Haven't been to Istanbul nor Toronto. Liked Berlin (albeit the visit was short) and maybe New York (the visit was very short many years ago). Been to London many times (10+ and counting) but it is not on my top city list...not yet anyway.

No, not a public enemy more of a public utility.

I appreciate and am grateful for your reports. My visits to Thailand are usually time constrained. If I really want to spend time with some special some one, price is not necessarily the deciding factor. I’ll split my late November visit between Pattaya and Bangkok and plan on using what you’ve noted, and others commented upon, to refine my venue visits and expectations.

Looking forward to your end if visit reports and will wait for your future visit.

vinapu: "there are some clouds on horizon in this respect"

Many times the clouds part and the sun shines through!  May it be so with you.

thank you , ever optimist I'm already thinking about next trip , only timing is unknown

sometimes we need  to take bad with good

nothing wrong with Prague, Madrid , Barcelona or Lisbon

I know that but these diamond shoes really do pinch my delicate feet.

Thank you for reading those reports , if I bored you with too much or not enough detail send me a bill for a time wasted.

Dear Vinapu,

The pleasure is all mine.

Thank you for your time and effort to create such a fabulous trip report.

I loved reading about detailed daily activities like what you ate, what you bought and of course your review of gogo bars, massages, all the information about who you offed, long/short time, tip you paid, your impression of the boys etc.

However what I loved most was what you didn’t write.

It was your respect for the boys and how graciously you treated them.

I am happy to hear you had a fabulous time in Thailand.

I wish you all the best for future trips.

P.S. Did I miss your daredevil motorcycle ride to Hua Lamphong?

Could you announce the dates of your future (next) visit? I am keen to meet you although our tastes (be food or boy lol) differ a great deal.

nothing planned right now other than I will return in the unknown future as soon as I will be able to financially / you know , all those tips/ 

I will be happy to meet you there as well, different tastes are no problem, we won't be eating from the same plate and bar hopping with somebody of different taste in boys is as interesting as with those with whom I share the same . I don't have any prejudices, can look at , sit with and stuff 100 into any boy briefs, just only some are offing material for me.    

Hi Vinpu,

It was great to read your reports I admire your respectful approach to the boys,you are a good man with a good heart .

I learnt that treat the boys with respect and most of them will threat you well by return Unfortunately most of their clients using them as a piece of meat in the market sometimes beaten,under paid or forced to do things they don't want to.

Swampy to Silom -- I find getting off the airport train at Makkasan station (two stops before Phaya Thai) and transferring to MRT Petchaburi station is a better option than connecting to BTS.  Transferring at Makassan is via a switchback ramp that  eliminates stairs.  It also avoids the BTS train transfer at Siam.  Cost is about the same but there's less hassle.

It does kind of depend on where your hotel is with respect to the stations.

With the skytrain, I can see more & I think there is less walking, which always helps when with luggage.

I have no idea which is quickest.

I learnt that treat the boys with respect and most of them will threat you well by return Unfortunately most of their clients using them as a piece of meat in the market sometimes beaten,under paid or forced to do things they don't want to.

I treat them with respect for shocking reason, almost universally I simply like them. Since I prefer  long time I'm trying to make sure they will be happy, It's why I ask them if they are hungry , offer them drinks, buy them  something at 7/11  if I sense they like it but don't have audacity to ask  and treat them to a breakfast in the morning if they wish.

I doubt they are treated badly by many clients, they are on their territory and it would be easy for them to organize retaliatory action against mistreating client. Often I ask them about problematic clients and they rarely complain. Truth is since I deal with more mature men they are not that easy to abuse anyways but I sense that even twinks can easy find defenders.

It's small world of boys and punters .

With the skytrain, I can see more & I think there is less walking, which always helps when with luggage.

I also  prefer BTS to MRT because it's elevated and I can see my beloved Bangkok from above. Luggage those days when even back packs have wheels is no problem but I travel light anyways

Boy69, where do you get your statistics that MOST clients rip off and hurt their boys ? There is always a bad apple on both sides, but I’m willing to bet the percentage is on the lower side.

I do agree, if abuse would be problem , you of all people with your contacts in soi Twilight had been complained to often.

Bad apples do exist and it pays not to be  too rosy glassed but my assessment is no more than 3% of my offs in the past tuned to be assholes to some degree, 10 times more were absolutely fantastic and rest between Ok and  gem.

Only once I was witness of commotion between boy and customer and once it happened in my own room.