nuckyt77

Where should I go ?

I was in both Winners and Nice three weeks ago. On both occasions I saw falangs who were so ignorant of safe sex- or uncaring about the risks they are taking- that they were giving blow-jobs to the dancers, one after the other. Taking risks with their own health is, of course, up to them; risking the health of young guys who may not know better or who are desperate for money to pay the rent is another.

I was in both Winners and Nice three weeks ago. On both occasions I saw falangs who were so ignorant of safe sex- or uncaring about the risks they are taking- that they were giving blow-jobs to the dancers, one after the other. Taking risks with their own health is, of course, up to them; risking the health of young guys who may not know better or who are desperate for money to pay the rent is another.

?

The risk of getting infected by HIV by oral sex is close to zero.

Hepatitis B is one of those for which a vaccination is available.  Therefore not one that I worry about.

There are of course bigger risks.   

As it happens, I'm not one of those who gets a kick out of sucking a cock in a bar.

Hepatitis B is one of those for which a vaccination is available. Therefore not one that I worry about.

There are of course bigger risks.

As it happens, I'm not one of those who gets a kick out of sucking a cock in a bar.

Yup, mono, herpes, strep, some food related viruses, and the risk is higher if someone in the mix have open sore or ulcers.

Yup, mono, herpes, strep, some food related viruses, and the risk is higher if someone in the mix have open sore or ulcers.

Sore may be very microscopic and still dangerous  , it's why it's advised  not to engage in oral up to 2 hours after brushing the teeth

Good advice in the last few posts. After oral especially after having cum in my mouth I always use mouthwash, but am not sure whether this does any good. I take one of the very small bottles when going for a massage or visiting a gay sauna such as the Sansuck.

As a general rule i would not suck cocks in a bar, but in bed with a boy I love it.

oral sex is the same whether it's in the bar or the bed-

infinitesimal risk

when comes to risk,  yes.

When comes to pleasure it depends how  one is comfortable with public sex, some like it , some don't care and some still prefer to do it or even watch it in private. 

If you ask me I don't mind watching boys interacting with each other in any way but don't particularly like to watch boy / customer spectacle in the open always feeling that I'm poking through the key hole.

Risks associated with oral comes up from time to time. In the end I think it comes down to this: I've traveled a long way to get there to do--among other things--just that.  Odds are I'm more likely to get hit crossing Silom or Surawong than picking up a STD but I still do because I want to get to the other side.

I have only one rule of thumb that applies when it comes to oral and buying fish: if I don't like the smell I go elsewhere. 

Maybe you right but performing oral sex at a bar with a boy with many other clients at the same time seem to me unhigienic and disgusting.

I never said anything about "performing oral sex at a bar with a boy with many other clients at the same time." You, Boy69, said that.

I said "Risks associated with oral comes up from time to time" and was referring to the subject of oral in general.  Others may have discussed favorite venues.

I find it disgusting that you jump to conclusions without knowing what you're talking about...but not particularly surprised.

You sound a lot like another youngster who occasionally emerges here.  Must be a coincidence.

On Saturday night I went to Boyz Boyz Boyz in Pattaya Boystown for the 10:30 show. First I had a peppermint on the rocks (THB 160) at Panorama (almost empty).

When I entered Boyz Boyz Boyz at 10:15 the place was rather full; many oriental young ladies, almost a quarter of the clients. I ordered the same drink (THB 280) which wasn't of the same quality as in Panorama.

The show started on time: a sexy number, a sexy with big ring swings one, a big cocks show and a break-dance one; it lasted over an hour. No sucking or fucking.

There were some 30 boys on the stage, of whom only 4 had no tattoes. Just two of the 30 were handsome for my taste; the others were very ordinary looking. Some twinks, some muscle men.

Ages? I reckon between 20-35 y.o.

After every number, and while they were rearranging the stage, the boys walked through the public (some over 100 clients) asking for tips.

I wonder how can they keep a full erection during the sexy numbers. Do they take anything?

First I had a peppermint on the rocks (THB 160) at Panorama (almost empty).

When I entered Boyz Boyz Boyz at 10:15 the place was rather full....... I ordered the same drink (THB 280) which wasn't of the same quality as in Panorama.

I wonder how can they keep a full erection during the sexy numbers. Do they take anything?

it's why I always  order bottle or can of beer or if bar serves it hot tea or coffee. 

As for an erection some just get it , some help to maintain  it by using cock ring , some are taking pills and unfortunately some are using an artificial stffy.

I heard about it before but  I did not believe it's a case until , on actually last trip and in then same bar when invited by the circulating  boy  to try his goodies I did , perhaps too energetically , and two things artificial and real separated. In split of the second boy was gone , lost face I' afraid.

I actually don't mind this kind of cheating as modern silicons are giving an impression of real , hard and warm thing but it helps to be aware I guess that if we get amorous and off boy , in the room we may get a bit different size than we sampled in the bar.