TotallyOz

Nice Boys - Sunnee Plaza September 2018

Call it perverted and I guess it is,but I enjoyed calling them down from the stage one by one and sucking on their weapons for 30 seconds or so.

Only one I didnt suck was the boy who had put a ring thru his knob and perled the foreskin back in a leaf type clover.

He also had those African type big earings in his ears,he was quite goodlooking too,but its up to him,its his body.

So i sucked the whole team, If others dont like to see that so be it ,you can always leave.

Call it perverted and I guess it is,but I enjoyed calling them down from the stage one by one and sucking on their weapons for 30 seconds or so.

Only one I didnt suck was the boy who had put a ring thru his knob and perled the foreskin back in a leaf type clover.,so it would be difficult to suck .

He also had those African type big earings in his ears,he was quite goodlooking too,but its up to him,its his body I guess just it didnt appeal to me

So i sucked the whole team, If others dont like to see that so be it ,you can always leave and one farang just did that, storming off and shouting “ im outta here” ! as number 6 fucked my face with his 12 inch black knob.

Only one I didnt suck was the boy who had put a ring thru his knob and perled the foreskin back in a leaf type clover.,so it would be difficult to suck .

He also had those African type big earings in his ears,he was quite goodlooking too,but its up to him,its his body I guess just it didnt appeal to me

So i sucked the whole team, If others dont like to see that so be it ,you can always leave and one farang just did that, storming off and shouting “ im outta here” ! as number 6 fucked my face with his 12 inch black knob.

Well, I missed out on that while I was there then LOL

Did you tip each one that came down to have their cock sucked?, and if so how much?

[...]

As far as guy types, I like the straight guys but can be seduced by a few select twinks. The sissy types and ladyboys turn me off totally.

than you will feel at home at Nice Boys, no sissies there

since I used it my apologies if somebody found it offensive,

English is not my first language although I understand it's not an excuse.

actually it was bucknaway who brought it up first as "sissy types"...

Kind of amusing.  Nice Boys (suggestive of limp wrists and squeals) has the manly boys, while next door Power Boys (suggestive of muscles and testosterone) has the fem boys.  What's in a name? - not much in Sunnee!

Kind of amusing.  Nice Boys (suggestive of limp wrists and squeals) has the manly boys, while next door Power Boys (suggestive of muscles and testosterone) has the fem boys.  What's in a name? - not much in Sunnee!

'Boys" in both cases, I'd not dismiss it as not much.

But I agree , you caught discrepancy nicely

The success of Nice Boys demonstrates that they've got the business model right. Give the customers what they want and they'll turn up in droves. Give the boys an opportunity to make an money money for very little effort and they'll also turn up every night. It's a win win situation.

Sunee may go down the toilet but Nice Boys will definitely be the last man standing! They appear to be the only bar attracting customers in large numbers, even during low season.