Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Moonlight observation - I've been looking at the nightly videos introducing the "stars"...no much change over the past weeks with the lineup.  Five to seven in the intro from Nicky to babe.  However there seem to be more customers.  Two weeks ago, and also last week no one was sitting in the first row in front of the stage.  Saturday night's show had customers there and more customers in the seating area adjacent to where the shower was.  Hope this is an omen that business is strong...given its a four day holiday, I can't be sure.  

It seems that Mr Nakki/Nakkie will be back at Moonlight tomorrow evening (29 Nov). As some of you may recall he and Mr Rome were guest stars at the Grand Opening night back in April 2019.

Mr Nakkie is a hot gym fit muscle guy - he has been in the navy for quite some time but it may be that his civil duties are over and he is looking for work.

If anyone is going to Moonlight tomorrow, enjoy the show! I would love to see Mr Nakkie on stage again.

On 9/22/2020 at 12:05 AM, 10tazione said:

In that video with Babe a male viewer asked "If I want to eat Babe, how much Baht do I have to pay?" and Babe answered "I don't eat men".

Maybe Babe "doesn't eat men," but I'd eat him all over and then some!  ...such a fresh-lookin' young guy who'd love my tongue bath that I'd give to him, both front and back-- head to toe.