numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2019: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same Part 2

A few observations: (1) never had a dud from Freshboys; (2) this was among the best trip report segments I’ve read. If there was a TR Hall of Fame, Numazu and a handful of others would be enshrined (and we all know who they are).

The scene just before closing in the bar was vivid in its description. The last chance for an off yet they all rallied to the mamasan’s clarion call while knowing the odds were against them. Just another reason why these guys are all special and the “model” category becomes increasingly meaningless as the night goes on.

17 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I took a screenshot of Numaza’s Freshboys video montage so that I could pore over the photo of the boys and try to identify who he offed!

5120A8F4-7B95-43B6-ADBA-A6CE7C34A206.jpeg

I don't know whom numazu picked but if I was one to  choose  my first choice would be guy on the very right in the bottom row and second choice would be second guy from the left , also in bottom row, both in those red thingies

2 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Happy that your 3-some fun went off well. 

#me too.

From my experience 3-some with guys from the same bar will work only if they came up with that idea, not me. Otherwise it's better to pick up one guy and have him select guy from another bar but obviously numazu used some charm or potion and it worked well for him  (and a guys )

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I tipped a Lucky Boys mamasan 1000 baht and I gave them in the form of a garland in June! Not to boost my self-esteem but in the hope that he will go out with me in December when I visit again!

I remember well you did that and seeing a picture of it. I thought it was so sweet of you. But then again, so is he, really REALLY sweet boy indeed. You sure had a great time with him in the bar, so did I the times I had the pleasure of joining you :) 

I've been to LB a couple of times or so with other members in recent weeks, but I haven't seen him. But I didn't actively look out for him, so dunno if he is still there or not. 

11 minutes ago, anddy said:

I've been to LB a couple of times or so with other members in recent weeks, but I haven't seen him. But I didn't actively look out for him, so dunno if he is still there or not. 

Oh no! Don’t tell me he’s moved on to another bar! Keeping my fingers crossed to see him again in December!

Which is the best bar for twinks in Bangkok now ?       Slim smooth tattoo free type.

Back in the Soi Twilight days, it used to be Classic Boys or Fresh Boys, with Fresh Boys getting my vote last year.     

Now the bars have all moved to Patpong, presumably I need to look at Fresh Boys, Lucky Boys and Screw Boys.

52 minutes ago, z909 said:

Which is the best bar for twinks in Bangkok now ?       Slim smooth tattoo free type.

Exactly my preferred type of boys.moreover it's more easy to find genuine gay (or at least bi-sex) in this kind of boys.straight boy is really turn off for me.

2 hours ago, z909 said:

Back in the Soi Twilight days, it used to be Classic Boys or Fresh Boys, with Fresh Boys getting my vote last year.     

Now the bars have all moved to Patpong, presumably I need to look at Fresh Boys, Lucky Boys and Screw Boys.

check also Banana on 4 and Hot Male

2 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Hot Male wasn’t a twink haven last week. Lots of mature guys most with tattoos.  Many of the Hot Male twinks seem to have migrated / transferred to Banana as has at least one of the mamasans.  Hot Male outside bar has twink hosts 

How is banana bar ? Is it mostly on the twinks side ?

18 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I took a screenshot of Numaza’s Freshboys video montage so that I could pore over the photo of the boys and try to identify who he offed!

This video was taken before I got there, the boys may or may not be here. Hint: one of them is here.

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

I don't know whom numazu picked but if I was one to  choose  my first choice would be guy on the very right in the bottom row and second choice would be second guy from the left , also in bottom row, both in those red thingies

I agree with you @vinapu, we always have the same tastes in asian men.

17 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I must say Numazu is pretty IT-savvy. He is able to download videos from Facebook.

Happy that your 3-some fun went off well. I tried it twice on two different trips and it didn’t work. Always one guy would end up being the unwilling one to go further.

It's not that hard to download FB and YouTube vidoes. I downloaded them because it is ahrd to embed the FB ones in this website.

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

#me too.

From my experience 3-some with guys from the same bar will work only if they came up with that idea, not me. Otherwise it's better to pick up one guy and have him select guy from another bar but obviously numazu used some charm or potion and it worked well for him  (and a guys )

15 hours ago, lotus123 said:

Glad to hear about a successful 3-some. I've never had a really satisfying one, myself. 

I've done threesomes in Thailand pretty extensively, and a traveling 4 some in Cambodia (see my trip reports). This is the first time I "forced" the threesome onto unsuspecting boys. When I asked the two for a drink, they thought I was just going to pick one from the two, so they were really surprised, including the mamasan, when I said both.  It almost didn't work, the two boys never touched each other before I eventually persuaded them to. Not recommended, but as you can see, with a few beers and some ease of conversation between the two, I was able to get them to do it. It ended up being a 3 hour short time off though. By that point I needed sleep.

@vinapu I only have one charm or potion that worked well for me: money. LOL. Though it wasn't more than their standard 2000 baht tip. 

As always, your mileage may vary, with asking for threesomes. bonus: this was not the only 3some I had this trip. Maybe Brazil has made me into a bigger sex maniac.

8 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Exactly my preferred type of boys.moreover it's more easy to find genuine gay (or at least bi-sex) in this kind of boys.straight boy is really turn off for me.

It's funny the straight and gay differences here in Thailand, versus in Brazil. In Thailand, not onl does straight and gay tell you the sexual orientation, but also the what the guy does in an off. In Brazil, a guy can be straight but that is different from what he will do with you in bed. I know some self confessed straights in Brazil who are champions in kissing and taking dicks (mine or a 2nd Brazilian hung boy). I had to remember that straight here means no kissing, no sucking, no bottoming, and sometimes, no fun.

22 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Some updating of Numazu’s photo of Twilight in brighter lighted times...more now blighted.  Photo taken 28 Nov.

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

it shocking to see how fast things are deteriorating if they stop being used, sad indeed

38C135A6-1A70-4A68-A8D8-82119506A413.thumb.jpeg.40d5b124275ebbd3883129cdfa962af3.jpeg

The sad march of time. So much fun times in that Soi. Enjoy things while they're here because you'll regret it when they're gone!

On 11/30/2019 at 4:43 AM, vinapu said:

Exactly my Choice too

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Lucky Boys has always been lucky for me! It was previously Classic and X-Boys combined from Soi Twilight.

That's what I thought, but the video doesn't seem to include any of the less bulky cute twinks that could be found in Classic Boys.  

On 11/30/2019 at 3:43 AM, vinapu said:

For me:

1    Back row 5 from left

2    Back row, 3 from right

3    Front row, 2 from left.     Remarkably there seems to be a small part of the venn diagram where our tastes overlap !