numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2019: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same Part 2

7 hours ago, z909 said:

For me:

1    Back row 5 from left

2    Back row, 3 from right

3    Front row, 2 from left.     Remarkably there seems to be a small part of the venn diagram where our tastes overlap !

It means that doesn't matter how much people may disagree ( I'd run screaming from other two ) there's always point when they can some common ground which is very good news.

And of course we are talking  only about picture , in flesh all of them,  for me at least, may look different so so could be choice on the ground. I recognize only one guy  there but I did not visit Fresh Boys last trip 

1 hour ago, numazu said:

After 10 minutes of futzing around the room, I realized, I didn’t get his Line contact! I leave the room and headed back to the street to see if I could still catch him. 

No luck. I proceeded to go to Hot Male to see if he came back.

So next, at Hot Male, there was more night to be had.

you are still reigning world champion of suspension

On 11/29/2019 at 8:23 PM, jason1975 said:

I took a screenshot of Numaza’s Freshboys video montage so that I could pore over the photo of the boys and try to identify who he offed!

5120A8F4-7B95-43B6-ADBA-A6CE7C34A206.jpeg

I have already made MY pick!! Either Number 2 from the right, in the red sarong. Or Number 4 from the right in the blue sarong... Great pic!!

6 hours ago, numazu said:

We get to Crowne Plaza and as with the previous boys, he is impressed by the décor. I wonder if the guys who off boys don’t usually stay at the Crowne Plaza, because for these boys, it was their first time coming here.  You would think it would be a more common hotel due to its proximity to the bars

It's an upmarket hotel which most can't afford it so no wonder boys are impressed.

6 hours ago, numazu said:

There is no such thing as secrets in Bangkok. Only the illusion of discretion.

Excatly ! Not only in BKK also at Pattaya and Paradise Complex / Phatong beach after one or two visits at the bars most of the boys will know everything about you and your preferences and how much you paid to a boy ( they will qoute this amount as minimum if you'll consider an off so it's better not to splesh exessive amount with your first encounters).bad behaviour and Cheap Charlie clients are blacklisted and boys won't go with them.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:43 PM, vinapu said:

I don't know whom numazu picked but if I was one to  choose  my first choice would be guy on the very right in the bottom row and second choice would be second guy from the left , also in bottom row, both in those red thingies

Paulsf I think mentioned to me that you and I had similar tastes......we shouldn't hang out together, lol

I don't want to say which one, for fear of hurting his prospects, but I'm pleased to see an old favourite in Numazu's 2016 pic of the Hotmale lineup. How old a favourite? I first offed him in 2001, or maybe 2002. I haven't been back to BKK since 2016, so I don't know his whereabouts now. I'd say there's a good chance he's still slaying the lineup in some bar, somewhere. 

16 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

I have already made MY pick!! Either Number 2 from the right, in the red sarong. Or Number 4 from the right in the blue sarong... Great pic!!

Due to the red sarong, I presume you mean number 2 from their right, or number 2 from the left as we look at it ?        He's popular in this thread.        

10 hours ago, floridarob said:

Paulsf I think mentioned to me that you and I had similar tastes......we shouldn't hang out together, lol

relax and don't worry

I'm not competitive and after so may trips  always have some substitute in mind so yes , we can go bar hopping together and I will give you first pick , you have it in writing here, :D

7 minutes ago, vinapu said:

relax and don't worry

I'm not competitive and after so may trips  always have some substitute in mind so yes , we can go bar hopping together and I will give you first pick , you have it in writing here, :D

Lol i can vouched this as well, while some boys does have both of us overlapping interest, some are completely different. We might have similar taste, but not always the same. One very good example is while we both really like A, somehow our choices at arena are always very diff lol. We are blessed with plethora of choices that fighting over one particular boy seems almost useless hehe.

58 minutes ago, numazu said:

In the end, and this is important: make your own Bangkok memories

It's my memory that I take home and that draws me back, not the adventures of numau,  vinapu reader, spoon, paulsf, floridarob, etc.  I read the reports and add some things I want/need to do on my next trip, I treat them as learning aides.  Somethings will go wildly right, some will make us wonder why we bothered with a club, guy, some will go sideways and then right themselves.

Two not so germane comments,

numazu mentions how quiet Patpong 2 is after 1pm...for an eye candy treat head to Patpong 1 and watch the shirtless guys dismantle the shopping stalls so the street is open in the morning for the food stall.

Numazu posted a four guy short of Hot Male guys, the one in the lower right corner is one of the coyotes.  I had tow great nights with him last May.  He was away when I visited HM with numazu and anddy.   Then again  make your own Bangkok memories.

19 hours ago, ggobkk said:

numazu mentions how quiet Patpong 2 is after 1pm...for an eye candy treat head to Patpong 1 and watch the shirtless guys dismantle the shopping stalls so the street is open in the morning for the food stall.

One of the best and least appreciated shows in town...and there's no entrance fee.

And if you're looking to kill some afternoon time, you can watch them set it up. (4-6 p.m. is prime time viewing)

Numazu said:

"It's like a hurricane came through this street. Very very sad photo. Also, why is it so messy still there? Aren't they doing construction?"

Vinapu said:

"It looks regretfully messy"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the salvagers have been stripping out anything of any value (pipes, electrical, etc.).

It's a large parcel that includes the building that Family Mart occupied on the Surawong side and several buildings on the Rama IV side.