ggobkk

Bangkok Again? 5th time a charm...?

4 hours ago, ggobkk said:

...... I went to kiss him, he didn't kiss back, I mentioned this and that he had said he did at the club.  His answer was he kissed but not with someone who had sucked a cock - even if the cock was his.  

I'm not surprised as I had that  before with few guys , including even some  offed by me previously

It looks that despite jet lag you managed to get very busy day

On 12/22/2019 at 4:51 PM, ggobkk said:

Get back to the hotel, some Line messages and a couple of messages via Planet Romeo which  has pegged me as being in Bangkok.  I email The Poseidon in Pattaya to say that I'm sorry I can make it this weekend but will be back in the spring (not defined).  I like that hotel in Jomtien for its location, care for its guests, and its food.  But if I go I'll miss catching up with Numazu.  There are priorities

LOL. I feel so special that I figure into your priorities. But never give up a good time to hang out with boys in the chance to catch up with me. Thanks!

It's now about 9pm so I head to Patpong 2, distracted by the Freshboy barkers, Tronc reminds me I'm going to off him tonight, I tell him I remember and succumb to a cuddle on the bench at Red Dragon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the name of this Viet boy Trung, not Tronc? Or maybe its a different boy we are talking about, but this Trung also is prone for a cuddle at Red Dragon. The resident cuddler. Anyways his Line name says Trung as well. Doesn't matter I guess.

Even with the erectile disfunction, he was more fun in bed that the previous night's fully functional off.

In Brazil, if this happens, it means the boy will bottom as a consolation. Still yes, it is still fun even if the dick is soft.

Great report so far!

2 minutes ago, numazu said:

LOL. I feel so special that I figure into your priorities. But never give up a good time to hang out with boys in the chance to catch up with me. Thanks!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the name of this Viet boy Trung, not Tronc? Or maybe its a different boy we are talking about, but this Trung also is prone for a cuddle at Red Dragon. The resident cuddler. Anyways his Line name says Trung as well. Doesn't matter I guess.

In Brazil, if this happens, it means the boy will bottom as a consolation. Still yes, it is still fun even if the dick is soft.

Great report so far!

Spelling Vietnamese names has never been one of my strong points...waiters from Freshboys  will become a repetitive theme as I wrap up my reporting.

13 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

[...] I check my messages and read the several from Van.  [...] The Vietnamese telegraph is working as he knows I'm in town [...] 

[...]  but didn't have to use it as he tells me it was a good thing I cam eon Friday and he has to leave on his visa run to Myanmar tomorrow. [...] 

A Vietnamese doing a visa run to Myanmar? I always assumed they only to those to their home countries, though I guess that doesn't necessarily have to be so. Or is it a mix up on your part?

23 minutes ago, anddy said:

A Vietnamese doing a visa run to Myanmar? I always assumed they only to those to their home countries, though I guess that doesn't necessarily have to be so. Or is it a mix up on your part?

All the guys seem to use the same van service for their VISA run, regardless of their home country. Myanmar is the closest in travel time but the roads in Myanmar are not so great so many prefer to go to Cambodia.

Cambodians have to do it every 15 days while the others have 30 day intervals.

Occasionally a van originally booked for visa run to Cambodia will, at last minute, be diverted to Myanmar for logistical reasons.

I understand the cost is the same for both destinations.

7 hours ago, anddy said:

Yes. Vietnamese do not need to go back to Vietnam to get visa.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:04 AM, numazu said:

Trung is a terrific drinking buddy. He loves beer! He starts singing his favourite Vietnamese songs once he gets tipsy. Fun fella.