ggobkk

Bangkok Again? 5th time a charm...?

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

@ggobkk what do you mean by high maintenance with regards to Thai gay boy at Lucky Boys? Does ha charge more than standard 2000 baht rate?

No, short time was quoted as 2000...

I had the impression which could be wrong that he would want lots of complimentary attention about his looks, his clothes, etc.

14 hours ago, jason1975 said:

You have such a kind heart to help Van.

Thank you...but I expect many forum members would do the same.  I don't have a kind heart when it comes to family members being sick, the farm was washed away in a flood, I was robbed and need to go home for new year...

But when someone, I've known for several years is clearly sick and doesn't know what to do then it's different.

Just now recovering from a three-week bout with the flu, I know how important others were in getting me to the recovery point.

Bangkok Christian Hospital is along Surawong, yes? Funny I’ve seen the sign many times but it never really registered. What are the facilities like? Is it 24 hours and would this be somewhere a regular tourist could go if in need?

Very good of you to ensure Van received prompt medical attention! 

3 hours ago, ggobkk said:

He tells me that we have been together before, I cannot remember and I think I'd remember someone like him...but, it's possible he worked on his appearance/body, etc.  He said that was why he was staring at me, as he remembered me. 

I am always amazed from the excellent memory of the boys and the staff in the bars , they can remember everything when is the last time they saw you , what is your preferences on boys , how much you pay and so on .

2 hours ago, ggobkk said:

No, I was not disappointed as the mamsan had been very upfront about what to expect.  I also confirmed with another forum member who had offed babe and he echoed the mamasan.  Could I have hoped for more, certainly.  But I wasn't surprised by the encounter as it was what I was told it would be.

This is not a criticism as you knew what to expect, and also said he was focused on the customer. But the mind boggles that Babe receives so much for doing so little, regular offs at 5000 baht a pop, showered with money garlands, trips to Hong Kong, China, Japan, his Gucci bag, Hermes belt and bangle are all gifted by customers and he has quite the perfume collection too. He must be the highest earning gogo in Silom. 

45 minutes ago, hank75 said:

This is not a criticism as you knew what to expect, and also said he was focused on the customer. But the mind boggles that Babe receives so much for doing so little, regular offs at 5000 baht a pop, showered with money garlands, trips to Hong Kong, China, Japan, his Gucci bag, Hermes belt and bangle are all gifted by customers and he has quite the perfume collection too. He must be the highest earning gogo in Silom. 

let him have it when he can as his shelf life,  like all other popular guys,  is short. After all nobody is forced to off him and willing buyers while hoping for more know what tehy get and for how much .

There are guys still in business who not long ago were very hard to put hands on electrifying audience when appeared on the stage like  Mekhin or Tam and now chances are are going home empty handed , barely even mentioned on the forums 

35 minutes ago, vinapu said:

let him have it when he can as his shelf life,  like all other popular guys,  is short. After all nobody is forced to off him and willing buyers while hoping for more know what tehy get and for how much .

There are guys still in business who not long ago were very hard to put hands on electrifying audience when appeared on the stage like  Mekhin or Tam and now chances are are going home empty handed , barely even mentioned on the forums 

Agree, like I said it’s not a criticism neither of Babe nor of his customers. Simply me trying to wrap my head around what he’s pulling in compared to other (24 year old and otherwise) gogo boys. 

Mekhin apparently remains popular with Chinese female customers and was just enjoying a trip to Japan. 

thanks for finishing up this most lovely report @ggobkk. I totally dig your style and (as I have mentioned before somewhere) your choice of words, which every once in a while forces me to use a dictionary. In the Babe story it was "cynosure" I had to look up - had never ever heard that word before lol